Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2009 2:12pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One report said that it was a "real" suicide attempt, not a half-arsed Cry for Help attempt. if that's the case I hope he gets some help, gets his **** together and moves on...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2009 2:20pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^^bullshit. men who really wanna die don't take a bunch of pills. they use effective methods, like tall buildings and guns, methods you can't take back. they don't take pills and flounce around the room breaking **** and crying. junie's a ***** who wants attention.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/09/2009 6:06pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahha haa!

"they use effective methods, like tall buildings and guns, methods you can't take back"

Push Ups

Posted On:
    10/09/2009 10:46pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tonight I called my cousin Louis, who is the patriach of my cousins who still live in Maysville, Ky, where Junie also comes from. Since the conversation was held in an archaic form of old WASP, I have decided to update it into internet lingo and take some dramatic liberties with the content.

SB: Yo Cuz, do we happen to have a wacko MMA fighter in our family?

LB: Who are you talking about?

SB: This freakbag named Junie Browning, who comes from Maysville, please tell me we aren't related to this tool.

LB: I don't know of any Junie Browning, and Junie is a nickname for Junior anyway. Do you know his real name?

SB: No, but how is it he's not related?

LB: Because there are at least three or four separate lines of Brownings in Mason County, and he's not in ours.

SB: So we're in the clear at least after 1860?

LB: Yes, want a cucumber sandwich? You can't be a WASP without them, they're delicious.

Feb 25, 2011

Louis just asked me about the cucumber sandwich reference, and I explained that it was a joke by PJ O'Rourke about what he thought Wasps did in their spare time, namely play Bridge and eat such food. Louis did not actually say that, however, the rest of his comments, until we get to that point were accurate, and from "want a cucumber sandwich" on was an out of context attempt to steal a joke from a great American humorist.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 2/25/2011 11:53am at . Reason: update

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    10/10/2009 12:35pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Tonight I called my cousin Louis, who is the patriach of my cousins who still live in Maysville, Ky, where Junie also comes from. Since the conversation was held in an archaic form of old WASP, I have decided to update it into internet lingo and take some dramatic liberties with the content.

SB: Yo Cuz, do we happen to have a wacko MMA fighter in our family?

LB: Who are you talking about?

SB: This freakbag named Junie Browning, who comes from Maysville, please tell me we aren't related to this tool.

LB: I don't know of any Junie Browning, and Junie is a nickname for Junior anyway. Do you know his real name?

SB: No, but how is it he's not related?

LB: Because there are at least three or four separate lines of Brownings in Mason County, and he's not in ours.

SB: So we're in the clear at least after 1860?

LB: Yes, want a cucumber sandwich? You can't be a WASP without them, they're delicious.
    You still might want to make sure that your rabies vaccinations are current. Y'know... just in case.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2012 1:05am

Style: Wujichuan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A necro i know but any thoughts on the latest news?

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archive...icle11697.html

Perhaps someone should explain that punching on with a farang isn't a biggie, but hit a thai (even by accident) and suddenly you need all that 'multiple attacker' sh1t that the WC boys bang on about.

Not related to the above story but...just spent a few weeks R&R in Phuket, in two weeks, some great organised fights, 'little' russian kicks **** out of one of the biggest bastards i've seen.

Central european cut over the chest as knife blade slid off something in his jacket in attempted stabbing. (saw him as he ran into the bar i was in, chased by 2 thai guys and 2 thai women(? - they were a bit tall..)

Nice lad from Pittsburg (maybe) needed 50+ stitches over left eye and just escapes partial blindness. And in this case at least the assault was completely unprovoked. Settled for 50,000Thb

Lots of muay thai schools, lots of alcohol and limited anger management skills seem to be a bad combination.

Any Thoughts?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2012 1:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Why, oh why, does this douchebag share my last name? He may be from the inbred side of my family.

Technically if it's inbred it doesn't have sides.

"if your family tree does not fork you might be a redneck Browning"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123