Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 11:10am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shaolin Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    All I'll say is the timing is the Soards' fault.
    How could the timing have been the Soards fault? It's my understanding that all of this happened four years ago. Where was the outrage then?

Also, at least one of the women that he supposely attacked became instructor of her own school after the alledged rape.

I didn't exactly see lives shattered by this and I sure haven't seen any civil suits brought forward because of these attacks. I would have sued the Soards, The' and the entire organization had it been me.

There are a lot of questions here. I'm still interested as to why one black belt in Boulder got himself so involved in this that the Soard and GM The' finally kicked him out of the art.

No one is ever going to know the complete story but I think the truth is a lot stranger than we think.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 11:29am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Staff View Post
    How could the timing have been the Soards fault? It's my understanding that all of this happened four years ago. Where was the outrage then?

Also, at least one of the women that he supposely attacked became instructor of her own school after the alledged rape.

I didn't exactly see lives shattered by this and I sure haven't seen any civil suits brought forward because of these attacks. I would have sued the Soards, The' and the entire organization had it been me.

There are a lot of questions here. I'm still interested as to why one black belt in Boulder got himself so involved in this that the Soard and GM The' finally kicked him out of the art.

No one is ever going to know the complete story but I think the truth is a lot stranger than we think.
    You are entitled to your opinion but, you are a douchebag asshole at this point.

Questions:

I've just read that letter and the sex scandal seems to be a very minor part of the reasons for the disassociation. Why wait until now to do it? Was the scandal used as a weapon?
    Now, this is your question.

The other two were directed at the Soards so, you should know what I was answering.

Like I said the timing of the letter, the disassociation letter, is the Soards fault.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 11:50am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are entitled to your opinion but, you are a douchebag asshole at this point.
    Hmmmm.....

I must be getting somewhere close to the truth.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 11:55am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmmm.....

I must be getting somewhere close to the truth.
    Really?

Did you read your own misogynistic post?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 12:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really?

Did you read your own misogynistic post?
    Sorry. That approach might work with others but not me. I must give you credit though. The whole idea of "How dare you attack these poor victims" is a tried and true technique that has been used sucessfully many times.

I look at the facts. Funny thing is the two women that David supposely attacked are instructors from the nine schools...What are the odds of that?

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 12:31pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's my understanding that all of this happened four years ago. Where was the outrage then?

This is you telling everyone that rape victims must subscribe to your beliefs.
    Lives weren't shattered? Interesting?
    It happened four years ago? Interesting?
    Where is the civil suit? Interesting?

So, you can provide 100% proof of these observations? I'm asking because, you do seem sure you are close to the truth in your floated implication.

Not my fault you couldn't float them in an intelligent matter without, casting aspersions on the plaintiff.

Your assholish "what I would do as a man," statement is what makes you a douchebag in my book.

Sorry. That approach might work with others but not me. I must give you credit though. The whole idea of "How dare you attack these poor victims" is a tried and true technique that has been used sucessfully many times.
    So, you are attacking the victim gotcha. Now at least I know the truth. You aren't here to ask questions.

Let's see did I say to stop asking questions? Nope.
    Did I tell you not to have an opinion? Nope.
    Did I say the rape can't be questioned? Nope.

I said a specific part of your posts, as explained above, makes you look like a misogynistic, douchebag asshole.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/04/2009 12:35pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 1:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you provide a 100% proof of your observations?

In any case your blatant name calling attacks tells me that I'm fairly close to getting the real story here.

In that letter the sex crimes against David were blatantly used as a bargaining tool to present a list of demands to The'. From The's actions in the mess so far I think he recognizes what is going on.

However who knows. The' might cave in and let these nine schools do whatever they want. I kinda doubt it though. I think, like me, he understands there is more going on here than meets the eye.

David Soard is an idiot. However I'm fairly certain that knowledge was well known before all of this started.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 1:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you provide a 100% proof of your observations?
    Actually, yes I can concerning the topics I have observed in the CSC. You might want to look at my observations. I haven't said who was right or who was wrong concerning the case. My observations are very specific.

In any case your blatant name calling attacks tells me that I'm fairly close to getting the real story here.
    Nope. That is me disliking douchebags that feel it is necessary to belittle the act of rape or, the reactions of women involved. That is why you are a douchebag.

Tells you that you are close? Hahahahaha!!! I do not know the court case, I do not know the plaintiff, and many of the people affected trained after I left.

Me and the court case? I have no clue.

I do enjoy that you think you are pumping me for information.
    In that letter the sex crimes against David were blatantly used as a bargaining tool to present a list of demands to The'. From The's actions in the mess so far I think he recognizes what is going on.
    Have you seen the Soards initial letter? Did you see the SLC Instructor's letter?

However who knows. The' might cave in and let these nine schools do whatever they want. I kinda doubt it though. I think, like me, he understands there is more going on here than meets the eye.
    He is fully involved in this situation. I do feel bad for him somewhat because, I think he didn't realize the big picture.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 2:55pm

Style: Traditional Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No, not all of this happened four years ago, some incidents much more recently than that! Also, as anybody who has ever been involved with a law suit knows, they take time. Even a relatively cut-and-dry car accident can take over 2 years to get to court.

Do NOT presume to judge the state of mind of the victims! Particularly in a case of sexual assault by someone who is supposed to be a master of a deadly art. A huge amount of pressure was placed on the victims and accusers from all sides, financially, socially, and legally. You must remember that this environment is very different from that at a CPA firm.

In addition, civil suits are not out of the picture, just because you haven't heard about them. Chances are you won't until after the fact.

I know one member who got kicked out of the art because he testified in court against David Soard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 3:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do not know the court case, I do not know the plaintiff, and many of the people affected trained after I left.

Me and the court case? I have no clue.

He (The') is fully involved in this situation. I do feel bad for him somewhat because, I think he didn't realize the big picture.
    You haven't a clue about anything but you know more than The'....:qgreenjum
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast