Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 5:05pm

Style: Kungfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You do realize that is what we are implying right? Actually, my implication is worse. The lesser charge may have been taken because, there are multiple sealed cases not just one.
    Yeah, I realize that, but figured I would draw some circles around the idea for the less intuitive. :P

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 6:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shaolin Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by krsd View Post
    Actually it makes me wonder if there might have been evidence of that being done previously. I wouldn't be surprised if the case back in January was sealed like this and the DA saw that, but couldn't use the repeat nature of the allegations due to it being sealed.

There are hundreds of women! At least 90% of the women and a few of the men have been raped by mad dog David Soard over the years. I thought everyone knew that.

Sometimes he'll even get frisky and start gettin' a little during class. Of course the students are cheering him on!

All these cases are sealed though!:icon_chee

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 6:44pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Staff View Post
    There are hundreds of women! At least 90% of the women and a few of the men have been raped by mad dog David Soard over the years. I thought everyone knew that.

Sometimes he'll even get frisky and start gettin' a little during class. Of course the students are cheering him on!

All these cases are sealed though!:icon_chee
    No, he has plead guilty to harassment. I do like how YOU continue to use the word "rape" yet, when others use it, you get upset and sarcastic.

Yet, here is what I find interesting

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - My experience with Shaolin-Do

Quote Originally Posted by Red Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by krsd
    In recent news of the CSC faction:
    Elder Master David Soard of Boulder, CO, was tried for charges of unwanted sexual contact on Jan. 28 and Jan. 29, 2009 in Colorado Springs, CO. case # 07M10204. The original police report filed is CSPD 0733976.

This was not an isolated allegation, and though there were several testimonies on file with the prosecutor the judge did not allow additional testimony.

Unfortunately, he was found not guilty.
    To start with I am a former member of the Chinese Shaolin Center in Colorado. However I'm not going to give much information about myself for obvious reasons. I still have many friends in the program.

I first started hearing about all of this maybe a year ago. At the schools it is kind of an open secret with people taking sides. In fact that is one of the reasons I left the school. I wanted to remain neutral and train without having to worry about whether or not Master David was going to jail....but that was impossible.

The students who are still at the school are firmly behind the Soards. The rest were either kicked out (I know of at least two people who were asked to leave) or just left on thier own.

What surprises me is that the Soards have managed to keep this under wraps for the most part. I can't speak about Colorado Springs but in Denver and Boulder there has been absolutely nothing in the media about the charges against Master David.

I believe (although I not sure) that Master David will face more charges in either Denver or Boulder. It will be interesting to see the press coverage if he does.
    ...But.....But.....But....I thought you wanted to remain neutral and just train?

What I find funny is you quote the post with the prior charges and not guilty verdict.

Yet, later you ask:
    My experience with Shaolin-Do - Page 37 - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Staff
    Case/Docket Number Please
    Go ahead it was called early:
    Also, despite my wanting to keep an open mind about your misogynistic innuendos and other snide remarks, I can't help but suspect you are a Soard troll and my mother told me not to ever feed them.
    The proof is all over the thread and you ignore what you quoted.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 7:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shaolin Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

MADDOG SOARD! MADDOG SOARD!

Whoop! Whoop!:blob8:

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 10:34pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Staff View Post
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

MADDOG SOARD! MADDOG SOARD!

Whoop! Whoop!:blob8:
    Let us know when you check out the court cases you were crying about.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 4:19pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 4:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay we are now in MABS. Granted, the current case is closed but, questions have arisen to the validity of earlier cases, police reports and other information.

Rules are more stringent posts like this:
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - David Soard Pleads Guilty to Harrasment Chinese Shaolin Center/ Shaolin-Do

this:
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - David Soard Pleads Guilty to Harrasment Chinese Shaolin Center/ Shaolin-Do

or This:

Will be removed to the original YMAS thread. Now, those posts were fine where the derail started.

This is an on topic sub-forum for discussion of the currently ended proceedings, the past allegations, and any proof pertaining to the Soards, The and the splitting of the CSC schools.

Feel free to express your opinions on topic. Trolling will not be tolerated.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/07/2009 4:40pm at .

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 4:39pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow, more wow for character count.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 4:48pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this the report for one of the cases we are talking about? The reason I ask is, he was found not guilty in one and the other was not taken to trail IIRC.

Obviously, the third is the Harassment Plea. That's the one I'm wondering about.

Oh and good find. Also, stat rape? Is that what I think it is? Paging Sam Browning.

Edit:
    Adding link to original thread.
    My experience with Shaolin-Do - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/07/2009 4:54pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 4:51pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those are the combined police reports for the case that he just plead guilty to harassment for. I don't believe it contains anything official pertaining to the Colorado Springs case.
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast