222421 Bullies, 4339 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 71
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. 1point2 is offline
    1point2's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,103

    Posted On:
    10/08/2009 7:58am

    Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That Taekkyon battle was sweetacular.

    Wunderbar, DerAus, wunderbar!
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates
  2. Vorpal is online now
    Vorpal's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A Hell of my own making
    Posts
    3,078

    Posted On:
    10/08/2009 10:00am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great stuff. I wish I had some tourny vids from SK from back in the '80s to tag on to the end of this so you guys could see me in my HKD glory days (that's only if you consider getting your ass kicked 80% of the time "glorious"). Anyway, I say Moar.
  3. Ronin.74 is offline

    霍氏八极拳徒弟

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,468

    Posted On:
    10/08/2009 10:45am


     Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The TaekKyon vids are always awesome. I can never get enough of watching those but at the same time it makes me sad that I spent some many years in Korea and never took the time to train it. Instead I wasted my time in TKD and Kumdo. Man I was dumb.
    安氏八极拳学生
  4. babo78 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    987

    Posted On:
    10/08/2009 2:16pm


     Style: Yudo, Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin.74 View Post
    The TaekKyon vids are always awesome. I can never get enough of watching those but at the same time it makes me sad that I spent some many years in Korea and never took the time to train it. Instead I wasted my time in TKD and Kumdo. Man I was dumb.
    You can admit that you did TKD for the chicks. No one will be offended.
  5. Tangent is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    368

    Posted On:
    10/10/2009 12:09pm


     Style: Tae Kwon Do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    You ridiculous asshole. One of her videos was playing on the TVs in the food court at Incheon when I was leaving there, some new song but I forget the name. It was funny man, watching all the Korean guys in that food court try to sneak looks at the TVs when their girls weren't watching.

    And yes, I'm discussing this because it's the only thing in this thread that anyone should be discussing.

    I'm even eating Shin Ramyun while I type this post.

    YouTube - Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl
  6. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    10/10/2009 2:40pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    You ridiculous asshole. One of her videos was playing on the TVs in the food court at Incheon when I was leaving there, some new song but I forget the name. It was funny man, watching all the Korean guys in that food court try to sneak looks at the TVs when their girls weren't watching.

    And yes, I'm discussing this because it's the only thing in this thread that anyone should be discussing.

    I'm even eating Shin Ramyun while I type this post.

    YouTube - Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl
    *push-ups*
  7. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    10/10/2009 3:21pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yi Geonhi's highlights from this year's TKBattle.

    Some pretty sweet throws..including...

    Parting the Wild Horse's Mane, TK version.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfXDJ3CYsaE
  8. Tangent is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    368

    Posted On:
    10/11/2009 2:47am


     Style: Tae Kwon Do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I liked the one at 1:47, immediately following the introduction of the motorcycle helmet. Cool no-gi variation of one I saw in my Judo training but can't remember the name of.
  9. MaverickZ is offline

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,928

    Posted On:
    10/11/2009 10:19am

    supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    Yi Geonhi's highlights from this year's TKBattle.

    Some pretty sweet throws..including...

    Parting the Wild Horse's Mane, TK version.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfXDJ3CYsaE
    He's definitely doing something different with his taek kyon.
  10. Kickbox is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    112

    Posted On:
    10/12/2009 3:12pm


     Style: Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    Full contact Taegwondo, courtesy of Hee Il Cho's AIMAA. The following is a 3rd dan belt test at the Pittsburgh school, head by Phillip Ameris. The sparring begins after the form demonstration.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qYRM7ZQiZo
    I was impressed!:5eek:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.