12/09/2010 6:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tibetan gung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Guangzhou

Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    I'm going to need popcorn for this.

You know this sounds pretty implausible.

So your instructor is from Guangzhou is he?
    Please excuse me. I misread your original question and understood what you were asking after reading further posts. Yes, my teacher was from Guangzhou.

Posted On:
    12/09/2010 6:58pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yeticrane View Post
    Please excuse me. I misread your original question and understood what you were asking after reading further posts. Yes, my teacher was from Guangzhou.

No worries.

You seem to be a reasonable fellow, so I'll give you a heads up. This site focuses heavily on getting to the truth of outlandish, or just unlikely, stories and claims. A lot of folks here, myself included, have been duped into thinking we were studying something super secret and rare, which, upon closer examination turned out to be rehashed kung fu/karate/judo etc. So it's not an inquisition, which nobody ever expects (etc) but more of a "are you really sure?"

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/24/2010 11:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Filipino Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    No worries.

You seem to be a reasonable fellow, so I'll give you a heads up. This site focuses heavily on getting to the truth of outlandish, or just unlikely, stories and claims. A lot of folks here, myself included, have been duped into thinking we were studying something super secret and rare, which, upon closer examination turned out to be rehashed kung fu/karate/judo etc. So it's not an inquisition, which nobody ever expects (etc) but more of a "are you really sure?"

WHAT so my master in Jukakunbodo.....and all my blind under water training???

oooo i have to ask my 21 year old master some things now :crybaby2: he traind in a cave in china :adora:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456