Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 12:03am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This happened in a Wing Chun class boondog, the wrestling "coach" was probably some high school kid who had taken a wrestling lesson that year. The only way people are going to take you seriously WingChunx2z is if you come along to a throwdown.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 12:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That commercial was beautiful. I seriously want a Duvel right now.

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 4:58am

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by maofas View Post
    That commercial was beautiful. I seriously want a Duvel right now.
    My local stocks tons of Duvel, it's a lovely beer and fucking lethal, a nice combination. They also stock Delirium which is equally nice and equally mental.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_Tremens_(beer)

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 7:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sang View Post
    This happened in a Wing Chun class boondog, the wrestling "coach" was probably some high school kid who had taken a wrestling lesson that year. The only way people are going to take you seriously WingChunx2z is if you come along to a throwdown.
    I think he did a few weeks ago. I think it entrenched him into the mindset of "I do the chun, and it's for the street, but I want to cross-train and test it in sparring."

Which, if you ask me, is pretty damn good progress for Bullshido.net, and will cause everything to come out in the wash unless he goes the DTT route of sparring-without-sparring. I'm also confused as to his current status of BJJ training; he was training with someone rather famous and totally legit (and ignoring their advice), IIRC.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 10:36am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh if he's training BJJ a style field change would be quite helpful. I'm sick of reading chun threads where they've had imaginary sparring sessions with golden glove boxers and college wrestling champs.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234