Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Military Veteran

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 11:08am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     The POW Network Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All... I've read the entire thread and experiencing "DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN" (as Yogi Berra so quaintly put it). LONGTABBER spent some time in the military, but I'll bet the whole ranch that his DD-214 has been altered if it shows ANY SF training or tasking. He's a classic "name dropper"... he spouts off the names for conflicts (listed in roughly chronological order), then never quite gets around to providing a listing of the units with which he claims or implies association.

He won't provide a real name, nor the name of the "firm" which he claims to own... and which he claims is working under contract in a war zone. He might actually have a small contractor's position, but if he's working in any "high speed" tasking then it's on the basis of his own BS and not on documented/verifiable credentials.

I've gotten inquiries from some of my SEAL Teammates who are now working as private contractors in the 'sandbox', and they are constantly running into security contractors who offer grandiose claims of SOF/SF training and tasking... and almost all of them spouting the "no ****, there I was..." stories turn out to be fakers. As note earlier in this thread, there are a certain rare few who were already f**ked in the head before they got to an SOF/SF slot... but as also noted, most of those guys spout horror stories just to see the looks on the faces of their listeners.

I cannot say that LONGTABBER PE is or is not former SF... but I know a bullshitter when I hear/see one. If he actually has done anything "high speed" at all, then he's stretched it so far out of shape that it no longer bears any resemblance to reality.

The military DD-214 is the most forged and most altered document in the history of the US... with the possible exception of counterfeit $20. Words are cheap, and name dropping is too easy. If LONGTABBER PE wants to retain any credibility at all, he's gonna have to provide some sort of confirmation of his creds. If I had his legal name and the address of a residence which he has occupied within the last decade, I could run a trace on his actuals and file a FOIA for his military records. But since he likely knows that, I don't want anyone holding their breath on this one. I'm betting that all we hear is more profanity and "I don't care what you think..." comments, while he continues to declare that he's a "Been There Done That" with no equals.

I'm gonna call BULLSHIT on this one, too! Name droppers are a dime a dozen. Chairborne commandos. Barroom Rambos. They all want to publicly declare that they've done whatever you have NOT done, they KNOW whatever you do NOT know, and then they strut around to their own private triumphal audio track... while everyone looks at them and wonders WTF???!!
    Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
    USN 1970-1978
    SEAL Team ONE
    Inshore Undersea Warfare Group ONE
    -UDT-SEAL Association - Member
    -POW Network Board of Directors
    -Naval Special Warfare Archives - SOF Analyst/Contributing Journalist
    -Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
    -FORMER Special Investigator - SEAL Authentication Team
    -CyberSEALs.org - Webmaster
    -Author - NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 3:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ex-Tomiki Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Magnificent, Steve. Thank you.

Also - I've received some responses from SOCNET.

Take a look:

Internet "Tough Guy?" - SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network

Military Veteran

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 6:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep... they are smellin' the same low grade of bovine poodoo that I was smellin'! The guy is full of **** and the more you pull his chain, the more cuss words you're likely to hear. If he really truly didn't give a rat's ass what you thought, he would never have answered your first PM. He's answered several of them. Despite what he claims about not caring what you think, the man is obviously desperate for you to take the bait and come around to thinking he's a high speed trooper. This is common among poseurs... take what they think is the "high ground" and offer what they think are unimpeachable stories, and then when challenged they simultaneously spew profanity and declare that they don't care what you think, and aren't interested in convincing you otherwise... all while constantly PM-ing you and trying to convince you that they are actually real by acting tough and uncaring... while PM-ing you. It's a vicious loop... I've seen in hundreds of times and several of them have been right here on BULLSHIDO.

The clown is a classic POSEUR. Back in WWII when Airborne troops (Paratroopers) were at the pointy end of the spear , poseurs like this guy were referred to as a "Garri-trooper"... meaning that they were stationed in a "garrison" in a safe location behind the lines, not involved in combat, but they generally wore bloused trousers, tie tucked into their shirt, and hat cocked over at a jaunty angle like they imagined the PARAtroopers did.

There are a lot more "colorful" names that have been applied in more recent years, and could be applied here. I can't say for sure that he did/didn't actually serve in the military... but this jackanapes is undoubtedly a GARRITROOPER, no matter where/when/how he served!
    Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
    USN 1970-1978
    SEAL Team ONE

Infidel

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 7:06pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You spelt Poser wrong.
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Military Veteran

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 7:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope... tha's the POLITE and PROPER way to spell it... with a "French accent" and everything! :)
    Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
    USN 1970-1978
    SEAL Team ONE

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 8:16pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:Originally Posted by Run Away
    Interesting thread but what would motivate LONGTABBER PE to construct such an elaborate charade?

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No one knows. It could be money, love, friendship etc etc.

In the last few month we have had three Martial Artist, that are or were military, exaggerate their claims for no real reason except ego gratification.
    Dr. Gyi comes to mind. By all accounts a distinguished martial artist who made up a whopper of a fabricated military history. Why did he do it? Was the martial arts prowess not "enough"? Did he think the military stories would sell more seminar gigs? Is it some sort of conscious plan to build a persona that sells knives, videos, books etc? Was it simply some sort of "ego" issue? Who knows? It's probably a mix.

I think this sort of thing shares a common root with all the Soke's, Ashida Kim's and "Frank Dux's of the martial arts world. I'm guessing that people...males especially, need to feel like they are at the top of a pecking order, think that "macho" stuff like military or martial arts experience puts them there and then do some weird stuff to make themselves appear to be there.

Infidel

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 8:16pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    J'ai ma scuse
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 9:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacksmithSEAL View Post
    Yep... they are smellin' the same low grade of bovine poodoo that I was smellin'! The guy is full of **** and the more you pull his chain, the more cuss words you're likely to hear. If he really truly didn't give a rat's ass what you thought, he would never have answered your first PM. He's answered several of them. Despite what he claims about not caring what you think, the man is obviously desperate for you to take the bait and come around to thinking he's a high speed trooper. This is common among poseurs... take what they think is the "high ground" and offer what they think are unimpeachable stories, and then when challenged they simultaneously spew profanity and declare that they don't care what you think, and aren't interested in convincing you otherwise... all while constantly PM-ing you and trying to convince you that they are actually real by acting tough and uncaring... while PM-ing you. It's a vicious loop... I've seen in hundreds of times and several of them have been right here on BULLSHIDO.

The clown is a classic POSEUR. Back in WWII when Airborne troops (Paratroopers) were at the pointy end of the spear , poseurs like this guy were referred to as a "Garri-trooper"... meaning that they were stationed in a "garrison" in a safe location behind the lines, not involved in combat, but they generally wore bloused trousers, tie tucked into their shirt, and hat cocked over at a jaunty angle like they imagined the PARAtroopers did.

There are a lot more "colorful" names that have been applied in more recent years, and could be applied here. I can't say for sure that he did/didn't actually serve in the military... but this jackanapes is undoubtedly a GARRITROOPER, no matter where/when/how he served!
    You know, this is funny, haven't thought about it since but I didn't have any problems with this until after I got back from Okinawa and transferred to H&S to work with the Battalion training office and STA guys on live-fire ranges. ALL of my SOTG and ROK Marine Force Recon (these were gifts from ROK Marines I worked & trained with) t-shirts were stolen out of the laundry in the H&S barracks, the only one (of mine) still in existence is in the possession of an ex-gf in Houston who sleeps in it and refused to give it back to me, sentimental value & all that.

I can't imagine which H&S pogue was wearing my tshirts & what BS stories he was telling....

Thanks for the expert input to the thread. These fakers really make me sick, it's a spit in the face to real soldiers who do their best for their country. Now it's just BS-ing on a job application for some contractor, they see it as no different than lying on a resume for a big paycheck. Disgusting.

EDIT: Not to mention that they are now a threat to the guys they are working with. That's the worst bit. It makes you wonder how many times these fakers have gotten good men killed
    Last edited by Jim_Jude; 10/04/2009 9:38pm at .
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2009 3:36am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucking hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ME
    The community over at SOCNET thinks you're full of it.

http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=89699

I've also heard from Steve Robinson, former SEAL and director of the phony busting site POWNetwork.

He thinks you're full of it.

How long are you going to keep parading around draped in the mantle of soldiers whose boots you aren't fit to shine?

Oh one more thing - you've been invited to join the SF community over at SOCNET.com by the members there. They verify their members' background but that should be no problem for you, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by LONGTABBER PE
    Again ***** for brains,

What part of I dont give a damn what you or anyone else thinks- doesnt sink thru?

I know what I am and all that matters to me is that.

I do not release my personal information to anyone in the internet ( especially some mentally degenerate stalker such as yourself) and I blog on the net for my personal entertainment- not to satisfy "community desires". When I talk to my buds, I use EMAIL. I dont do baiting and again ( for the umpteenth time) dont care what electrons on the internet think. I owe no one explanations, answers, or anything relating to anything regarding anything personal.

Actually, its mentally unstable types such as yourself that illustrates the exact reasons why. You are showing yourself to be a textbook stalker who demonstrates the presence of serious mental instability and a hint of potential danger.

PS: Sweety, I sniffed you out in the very beginning as a potential mental case and as such altered my information I gave you because I suspected as much and I'm happy to report that you did not disappoint me. Just the fact you even believe I or anyone would give actual personal information to an unsolicited set of electrons on the internet is proof positive that you need help ( and soon). You have some mental defect and have launched some morons crusade posting all over the net to people who may be as mentally degenerate as you with no way to know who has plans to do what. On this board you have already posted over several threads and several other boards on your idiotquest trying to relate things you have no clue about but just "believe". Thats indicative of a serious problem.

Then you wonder why I enjoy sending such types out chasing whatever bone I throw to keep them out of my hair.

Personally, I'm enjoying watching it.
    I'm through with this ****. He's not going to give me anything that could corroborate his claims, he's not going to come here, and he's not going to SOCNET.

The only thing I have evidence of his that he claims to have saved the world a couple times on the Internet. I don't know for certain if he's playing dress-up or has people around him buying into his garbage - as such I'm not sure if it constitutes a Title 18 violation. Mr. Robinson would know more about that than I.

By the way, RM2 - do these guys normally spew this kind of **** when they're called on it?
    Last edited by ronin497; 10/05/2009 3:45am at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2009 3:55am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent him this. I doubt I'll be sending anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by ME
    Listen up, ass-clown.

I'm part of a community with a vested interest in busting phonies.
    You could have taken the Pepsi Challenge, and it would have been quick and painless if you were half the high-speed ass kicker you claim to be.

You haven't provided anything except a vague set of assignments, that don't make sense to the real SF types on SOCNET, and that's good enough for me.

Instead, you've tossed weak and juvenile insults my way, called me girls names, and thrown a nice big tantrum about the whole thing. Hardly becoming of an E-8 with a PhD.

But all in all, it's not me you owe an explanation to. It's the actual SF soldiers whose honor you're stealing. Why don't you hop on over to SOCNET, they're itching to meet you.

Our interactions are now over.

It's obvious you don't want to clear the air regarding your claims. It's just as well. It sounds like they're really important to you, and you've worked a long time to get your story straight. I understand. I think it makes you a deplorable and pathetic hack of a person, but I understand.

If I have anything to do with it, you'll have your name in lights real soon.

Oh - and it's Petty Officer First Class (Surface Warfare), you miserable lying sack of garbage.

Message Ends.
    BLACKSMITHSeal, any chance we could get this toolshed his own little entry on POWNETWORK?

Might provoke him into doing the right thing, or at least giving more specific information.
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast