10/02/2009 11:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin497 View Post
    You don't say? Interesting.

I need Super Search-a-Zord power NOW!
    I don't mean word-for-word, but just a nonsense comment that is hard to verify with, "so and so will know what I'm talking about."

It is escaping me right now what investigation it was, but it is definitely suspicious behavior. Honest people are typically very straightforward with their answers when questioned like this.
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 11:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ex-Tomiki Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I asked him if he ever worked with DEVGRU and got this:

Quote Originally Posted by LONGTABBER PE
    Depends on how you define "work with"

If you mean ever being a part of 6 or having anything to do with SEAL's as a part of a unit or attachment- no.

If you mean training with and joint operations yes. East Coast Seals would routinely come to Bragg and specifically range 18 and we would go visit them at Camp Perry. We are listed as CAG ( our street name LOL)

Operation BAT ( Bahama trafficking) being one of them. SEAL's had the main lead on that.
    I never worked with the SEALs, not even tangentially. They did a boarding fast-rope exercise on our flight deck once, and were gone almost as quick as they came on board.

I do know this though - DEVGRU ain't out of no Camp fucking Perry. Anyone who's ever gone to a certain base and been advised not to turn left on the main gate road knows otherwise.

ETA: And if memory serves, BAT was a DEA operation.

ETA2: It would appear he's referring to Camp Peary, also known as "The Farm." DEVGRU is not *stationed* there, but it's to be expected they'd train there from time to time, along with CAG.
    Last edited by ronin497; 10/02/2009 11:27pm at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 11:32pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should probably post why I tripped to this guy in the first place.

During a thread in the "Conspiracy Theories" subforum dealing with CT's about there being a second bomb in the AP Murrah building, he posted that due to his vast experience in explosives and demolitions, he was sure that the investigation into the bomb that took down the building was incorrect. He then went on to say that groups at four seperate military bases had published their own papers in opposition to the official story and that they had been suppressed somehow.

He's done similar stuff with the PANAM 103 disaster threads, saying that investigators got it wrong and the evidence was either processed incorrectly or manipulated.

Here's the thread. I don't know enough about explosives to tell whether or not he's blowing smoke.

Two bombs inside Murrah Federal Building? - JREF Forum

Posted On:
    10/03/2009 12:35am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I asked him if he ever worked with DEVGRU and got this:

I never worked with the SEALs, not even tangentially. They did a boarding fast-rope exercise on our flight deck once, and were gone almost as quick as they came on board.

I do know this though - DEVGRU ain't out of no Camp fucking Perry. Anyone who's ever gone to a certain base and been advised not to turn left on the main gate road knows otherwise.

ETA: And if memory serves, BAT was a DEA operation.

ETA2: It would appear he's referring to Camp Peary, also known as "The Farm." DEVGRU is not *stationed* there, but it's to be expected they'd train there from time to time, along with CAG.
    That's all I needed. He's full of ****.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Posted On:
    10/03/2009 12:42am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should probably post why I tripped to this guy in the first place.

During a thread in the "Conspiracy Theories" subforum dealing with CT's about there being a second bomb in the AP Murrah building, he posted that due to his vast experience in explosives and demolitions, he was sure that the investigation into the bomb that took down the building was incorrect. He then went on to say that groups at four seperate military bases had published their own papers in opposition to the official story and that they had been suppressed somehow.

He's done similar stuff with the PANAM 103 disaster threads, saying that investigators got it wrong and the evidence was either processed incorrectly or manipulated.

Here's the thread. I don't know enough about explosives to tell whether or not he's blowing smoke.

Two bombs inside Murrah Federal Building? - JREF Forum
    Again, more proof he's full of ****, and crazy. At best I'd say he's an old timer who didn't do **** and makes **** up so people will find him to be credible. Most likely, he's either a troll or a whackjob.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/03/2009 1:09am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've PM'd him about this thread.

I'm expecting a tirade, and possibly to be reported to the JREF mods. :lol:

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/03/2009 1:21am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure enough - Tantrum as predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by LONGTABBER PE
    And you think this means anything? A group of bloggers who are probably posers? ( I cant access that site due to restrictions in theater but wouldnt waste my time if I could)

This is why I often sit back and laugh at people on the internet.

The difference is dude, I dont "think, believe or wonder"- I factually know and I have the record and ( now anyway) retirement to go with it. ( not to mention my firm having a lucrative contract here in OIF/OEF as a direct result of my former positions)

I dont have to "convince" anyone of anything and laugh at the minions who think that because they have an opinion ( assuming its a qualified one which normally isnt the case anyway) that gives them some authority to voice it.

Do you think you are the first "challenger' I've ever run across or that I dont challenge posers at times?

I'll give you the same answer i give all the rest. What I know trumps everything you think, believe or want.

I dont cater to stupid or feel the need to satiate internet pests in their never ending desire to believe they know something.

Besides, ( using your twisted logic) theres nothing to "gain" from posing on a forum. ( not to mention I rarely comment in these type threads) Thats the overall stupidity of it all.

What it always boils down to is there are petty people who are wanna be's who never were and cant stand the fact that when a real one comes to town they find themselves wanting so they attack it.
    That does it for me. This is right out of the faker's playbook.

And why would he be able to access the James Randi Educational Foundation forums, but not Bullshido? Due to "restrictions in theater?" I've had to deal with restrictions while deployed in the past, and they were typically related to bandwidth rather than content.

But perhaps someone with more experience would be able to help me out here.

Is Bullshido a DoD restricted site? Is it possible to access this site from a government computer in Afghanistan?
    Last edited by ronin497; 10/03/2009 1:26am at .

Posted On:
    10/03/2009 1:53am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because the James Randi Education Foundation is very heavily moderated, and a thread like this would probably be destroyed over there out of "civility concerns" I will begin to think of this thread as HQ for looking into this person's claims.

As far as the admins of this site are concerned, is that kosher?
    More than Kosher, it's halal.

Think of us as a version of the JREF forums without a giant stick up our collective ass, plus punching people.

Posted On:
    10/03/2009 1:58am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is Bullshido a DoD restricted site? Is it possible to access this site from a government computer in Afghanistan?
    Pretty sure it's no to the former, and yes to the latter.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/03/2009 2:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Pretty sure it's no to the former, and yes to the latter.
    Might be all for naught. It's a little soon to be sure, but it looks like he's dropped an evasive and deceptive non-answer WRT accessing Bullshido and then pussed right on out of dodge.

I've linked to this thread over on JREF, as I will with SOCNET once my account is verified.
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast