Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 7:54pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah he's probably full of ****. I like how he's intimating that he was CIA after he left SFOD-D. Also, you're right about the NDA. You should ask him what Group he's working with right now.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 8:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 8:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe he was in the military for a short time, or worked with the military in a civilian capacity. but, he is mortoning* at best. at worst, he has never even seen the inside of a recruiters office. i give it 50/50 either way.

*see matt morton threads.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 10:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ex-Tomiki Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh boy. Just got another PM. His resume just got a little bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by ME
    So during this period, you participated in every major U.S. combat operation from the Falkland Islands up until Mogadishu? Including some that aren't public record?
    Quote Originally Posted by LONGTABBER PE
    Not "every" as in literally every one- no ( unless you count 2nd echelon support ops) but the major ones including Falklands, Grenada, Beruit, Nicaragua, SA ops such as drug opns and CONUS, JTF 6, JTF B,JTF8, Operation BAT,Rawanda, Iran/Iraq, Afghanistan ( the original), Human trafficing in the Christmas Islands, Panama, Gulf War,Haiti, Operations out of Camp Cheyenne all over the Balkans, OIF, OEF.

I have a news flash for you- over 90% of what we and the SEALs do isnt public record.

Then theres ADSW orders when I was USAR and a DoD civilian.

I feel thats more than enough to qualify me as knowing what the hell I'm talking about.

Thats why I'm still half assed talking to you- you seem to at least have half a brain so I'm going to attempt to be civil one more time and reach out to that part and explain how the system really works. If that fails, I'm done with you and you can go your merry way and believe whatever you wish. I meant it when i said I dont give a tinkers damn what you or any other civilian thinks or thinks they know. If they knew 10% of what they really think they do- they would be scared to death at what really happens behind the scenes.
    I haven't responded yet. I'll probably direct him to this thread.

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 10:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His internet persona seems really familiar, there was a guy a while ago saying he was at an airport and he dared anyone to meet him for a drink and to follow him on a plan to some middle eastern country.

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 10:38pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With the SEALs comment, I assume he's talking about DEVGRU, since the other teams, and the SF Groups, are on the white side of things and what they do pretty much is a matter of public record.

Bait him some more about DEVGRU and SFOD-D. This is where he'll **** himself over. If you don't want to post what he replies with on this thead, PM it to me.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 10:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't heard back from POW Network yet, although without his name and more specific claims they can't really do that much.

The consensus in this thread is fairly telling, but isn't proof in and of itself.

I've registered for SOCNET, as soon as my account gets approved I'll ping those guys and direct them to this thread.

Because the James Randi Education Foundation is very heavily moderated, and a thread like this would probably be destroyed over there out of "civility concerns" I will begin to think of this thread as HQ for looking into this person's claims.

As far as the admins of this site are concerned, is that kosher?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 10:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    If you don't want to post what he replies with on this thead, PM it to me.
    No need for all that, I want it out there and transparent. If it turns out he's legit, I want the whole thing out there for his sake. I'll try to ping him about DEVGRU. If he claims SEAL, I know enough about that world from my time as a squid that I can ask the right kinds of questions. I don't think he will, though.

I notice he's also claiming OIF/OEF. I have a GWOTEM and a GWOTSM, so If he served during that time he would have still been AD within the last six years.
    Last edited by ronin497; 10/02/2009 10:46pm at .

Flyweight

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 10:57pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally Posted by LONGTABBER PE
    If you want to go straight to the top- call CSM Haney ret. and tell him you blog with Werewolf 71 and it was good to see him even tho it was Maggie's memorial. ( he will know what and who you are talking about)
    Yeah, this sounds very similar to a what someone said in a previous faker investigation I've seen - actually I believe it was here on BS.
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/02/2009 11:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Yeah, this sounds very similar to a what someone said in a previous faker investigation I've seen - actually I believe it was here on BS.
    You don't say? Interesting.

I need Super Search-a-Zord power NOW!

ETA: I ran Haney's name through the search function to see if anyone name-dropped him in the past similar to this LONGTABBER PE character. Only thing I really found was the Perkins thread, where Omega sent him a letter WRT the combatives being shown on a TLC program. I don't think this is related - in this case it's a simple case of name-dropping CSM Haney since he's fairly well known inside (and outside) the SF community due to his work on books and TV series and such.
    Last edited by ronin497; 10/02/2009 11:10pm at .
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast