Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 1:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    {"The entire purpose of what I'm doing is to obtain information relative to LONGTABBER's claims to have been in the U.S. Army Special forces.

That's it. The purpose of this thread is not to uncover something larger or more sinister at play in Raleigh-Durham. It is not to dig up government corruption, whether or not it exists."}

Let me say that this IS the connection between Longtabber/Me/Government Corruption. I have been blogging about this for over 4 years, have ALWAYS proclaimed there is a CONSPIRACY, and I HAVE had contact with the CIA, FBI, DOJ, and many others to obtain FOIA requests, and to investigate Jack's murder and stealing his body! THIS is where "Longtabber" comes into play.

Like I said, read my blog on my MySpace called the "Watchers." I monitor the site Liectoppers.com, and is where I got the information, many are left out, but logs are still saved. I actually think this guy is somehow involved, and that he IS in many locations, but not for military purposes, but for criminal activity! He has too much free time on his hands to blog all over as he has for years.

I have only blogged on crime and political sites, then made the MySpace and began to put my information there, because I have had 3 computers attacked and know I am being "WATCHED."

The government does NOT like me at all! I have used my MySpace to put as much information as public as I can in one place, and to post on the bands pages my letters and information, in case my MySpace gets deleted too. Many of the people I have met there have helped us by writing letters to various officials, and have given me support, beauty, and friendships through a very surreal time that I NEVER would have imagined would ever be real!

I WISHED I was a FAKE! With all of the fake people out here, it makes it so hard to take a REAL tragedy seriously, and even here, if you will understand my passion in all of this, there IS a connection, yet AGAIN, NO true concern for an innocent man to be MURDERED, then have his BODY STOLEN, then CHOPPED UP and sold like an animal?!

There are people here who COULD help my family! You all KNOW that HUMAN & ORGAN TRAFFICKING exists, and is done by HIGHLY ORGANIZED individuals, and you had better believe our government KNOWS and looks away!

Had my brother not been murdered and sold, I would NEVER have imagined reality to be so WICKED! Truth most DEFINITELY is stranger than fiction, and again is what brought me here, and the Longtabber connection. The DOD is watching the Liestoppers site even now.

(Dod Network Information Center)

Ohio, Columbus, United States, 0 returning visit

DateTimeWebPage11th October 200913:01:50images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/3016/webregan26lv6.jpg&imgrefurl=http://liestoppers.blogspot.com/&usg=__3KDEoD9OypEFJnTSRZ2QgZ6XblI=&h=443&w=440&sz =41&hl=en&start=14&um=1&tbnid=udbEcdPaUCb_WM:&tbnh =127&tbnw=126&pr
    LieStoppers

The DOJ also watches daily too. If you read my "Watchers" blog on my MySpace, you will be able to clearly see the level of interests the posts I have made there have generated. I was banned because ALL they cared about there is the LAX 3 case, and could give a damn that the same DA was also DA when my brother was MURDERED, and is who ORIGINALLY had a hand in the COVER-UP! I am also fighting VERY hard to have him convicted for this, and have made that very public on the website made by his cronies, even having the nerve to steal my username for him! It is called Justice4Nifong.com. They are trying to help him get his license back, and I am fighting to see him convicted, but they at least let me post there, as I am NOT afraid of being sued for slander, because I am telling the TRUTH!

Which again, led me here. This was the first time in the past couple of years I have been monitoring the site that I have seen mention of it, then the other day saw all of these hits, and then came here and saw it was because of "Longtabber," and again, why I joined as I would also like to KNOW just WHO he is!

www.myspace.com/Sinnderrella

PS, I have been online over a decade and this has been my username. When I blog about my brother, my username is Justice4Jack. I will be putting up a Halloween avatar, but left my real photo up for a couple of days, just so you can see I am a REAL person, and the "BLUENESS" is a political statement. I will remain "BLUE" until this case is SOLVED, and my government gives us ANSWERS and JUSTICE!

My DEEPEST RESPECT TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! My father, and countless men in my family have served going back to both sides of the Civil War, and may I offer a "cyber hand-shake, and salute" to you! THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU and YOUR FAMILIES!

Respectfully,
    Rhonda Fleming
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Last edited by Justice4Jack; 10/11/2009 1:54pm at .

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 2:06pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhhh...yikes.

Military Veteran

Posted On:
    10/11/2009 2:22pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     The POW Network Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ms. Fleming,
    My condolences on your loss, and my respect for your efforts to bring the guilty to justice. Please understand that the BULLSHIDO site has a very VERY narrow focus, and while many types of information end up here, it is important that the investigators on this sight stay tightly focused.

This man, using a screen name "LONGTABBER PE" has offered false military claims - really OUTRAGEOUS claims when it comes right down to it - and since my name was known to those who frequent the Bullshido site as someone with the ability to verify/deny military credentials, I was contacted and asked to offer my assistance. My abilities to do so without the man's full legal name are severely limited, but I was able to cast some additional light on the man's background (on the Internet), and check with some of the folks with whom he has interacted (via the Internet) over the last two years.

My efforts will continue to stay focused on that aspect of this situation. If his identity is learned, by me or by anyone else involved with the Bullshido investigation, then it will surely be posted in this thread.

While I grieve for your personal situation, the loss of your brother, and the horrendous circumstances you have experienced in attempting to find justice, may I humble request that you refrain from diverting the intent of this particular thread in its efforts to identify/verify LONGTABBER PE? Your plight is a truly sad one, and if anyone here finds information which might assist you, I am certain it will either be posted (if it pertains to this investigation) or sent to you via BULLSHIDO PM.

Again, you have my deepest personal condolences on the loss of your brother. Were it within my power to resolve your dilemma, please trust and believe that I would do so in a heartbeat.

Very Respectfully,
    Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
    USN 1970-1978
    SEAL Team ONE
    Inshore Undersea Warfare Group ONE
    -UDT-SEAL Association - Member
    -POW Network Board of Directors
    -Naval Special Warfare Archives - SOF Analyst/Contributing Journalist
    -Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
    -FORMER Special Investigator - SEAL Authentication Team
    -CyberSEALs.org - Webmaster
    -Author - NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 2:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin497 View Post
    Here's the deal. I'm not SF, never was. Just an ex-squid with a tremendous respect for the men that carry that burden.

I'm on another message board, and a member there started throwing out some claims that I thought sounded flat-out ridiculous. What do you think of these statements?

I want to be wrong about this. I want to wind up having to publicly apologize profusely to this guy about being such an ass. But these statements just do not track with me.

I've hit him up a few times for more information, and he's been a complete ass about the whole thing - another thing that powers up my fake-dar.

I'll post those here if ya'll want to see them. I figure there's got to be some snake-eaters on this board that were around Ft. Benning about the same time this cat claims to have been there.

For the record, this is what he sent to me when I asked him what units he had been with, and when:

I call bullshit. Am I off base here?

"I'm a 30 yr vet, a member of America's Elite and chosen soldiery and have been in EVERY armed conflict ( and some unpublished ones) from the Falklands to present except Mogadashu and have done it on every continent except Anarctica and faced about every type of enemy there is and have beaten them. "

I am not aware of any American involvement in the Falklands war.

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 2:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark View Post
    I just finished reading "Horse Soldiers" this makes me an expert on all things SF. These guys call themselves "The Quiet Professionals" I'm pretty sure swing dicks around on the internet is not their typical MO.
    Horse soldiers? Try Dog Soldiers for a great film.

This includes one of the classic moments. The platoon Sergeant is ordering his men to stand to. One guy screams back "Sarge! I can't! I'm in the kaze!".
    This clip only shows about two seconds of the scene, but the full scene in context is ridiculously funny.

YouTube - Dog Soldiers Trailer

This next clip (funniest moments) seems to lack sound. Without the dialogue most of the humour is missing, but it gives you a clearer idea of the silliness and joy that can be gained from said silliness.

YouTube - Dog Soldiers - Funniest Moments

The next one gives a pretty good overview (ashame about the bad added sound track in place of dialogue). But you see the evil dead level quality of the werewolves and also the convenient finding of the pure silver letter opener whilst fighting the last surviving werewolf scene.

YouTube - full moon dog soldiers

I give it five stars for an enjoyably funny watch, especially when under the influence.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 10:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sincerely appreciate your regards, and would also like to know who this troll is! I also wished that you would please write me at my personal e-mail, as I have some information I would like to share, that I think you would be quite interested in. This thread is also generating quite a bit of interest from the Liestoppers.com site. As I said, I monitor the site, and found another party searching this thread from their site just several minutes ago.
    host86-134-207-139.range86-134.btcentralplus.com (Bt-central-plus)

England, London, United Kingdom, 0 returning visit

DateTimeWebPage12th October 200911:08:03www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90453&page=8
    LieStoppers

My e-mail is:
    Justice4All2005@yahoo.com

Infidel

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 11:30am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice4Jack View Post
    my username is Justice4Jack. I will be putting up a Halloween avatar, but left my real photo up for a couple of days, just so you can see I am a REAL person, and the "BLUENESS" is a political statement. I will remain "BLUE" until this case is SOLVED, and my government gives us ANSWERS and JUSTICE!
    Well as long as your put your picture up on the internet it's proof in my books.

=)

So did we manage to find where this guy lives and go egg his house?

It's funny (and telling) how "I was there, man" stories go from someone standing atop a LAV pitching back grenades shouting encouragement like a space marine chaplin (nerd alert) to being "there" but not reeeeeeeally being at ground zero when **** hit the fan to being in the same area at the same time and could hear gunfire.

The only thing worse than a douchbag civi pretending to be a soldier is a soldier lying about their job and embellishing what they've done.
    Last edited by vigilus; 10/12/2009 11:51am at .
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 1:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also use my REAL name, where I live and e-mail, I have NOTHING to hide, but have MUCH to EXPOSE!

And may I add an amen to what you also said Guilty Sparks! My father, and countless men in my family have served in the military, and I do not like this POS as it is, and the way he goes on as if he is some "All Knowing Expert," and "Military Superman" is DISGUSTING!

I am SO happy that he came here to spew his BS, and was quickly sniffed out! Touche gentlemen!

I would also like to know what could be done on a legal standpoint?! Isn't impersonating an officer a criminal offense?
    I would ask my father, but he died 13 years ago from cancer :'(

Military Veteran

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 1:30pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     The POW Network Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sadly, impersonating a member of the military (officer or enlisted) does not violate any federal laws. There are some locations (SEATTLE) where they have had such a problem with vagrants claiming military credentials that they have enacted a local law making it an offense equal to impersonating a Law Enforcement official. YEAH SEATTLE!!

The illegal part comes in when the imposter decides to wear a uniform (officer or enlisted) - which is a violation of Title 18 US Code, Section 702.

If the poseur adds ribbons, medals, badges, patches, tabs, "or any colorable imitation thereof", then they fall afoul of additional provisions.

Originally those provisions stipulated that the items had to be WORN for the offenders to be prosecuted. That was changed in Dec 2006 when President Bush signed the STOLEN VALOR ACT OF 2005 into law. Now it is unlawful to even offer false VERBAL claims of having been awarded medals of valor. Sadly that same law has not yet been tested with regard to "badges and patches"... including such items as the Navy SEAL "Trident" insignia.

As for contacting me... my email address is freely available... shadek@tri-lakes.net. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience regarding LONGTABBER PE, his real or suspected identity, and any additional information you have which might aid in determining his true identity.

Wishing you the best,
    Steve Robinson
    Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
    USN 1970-1978
    SEAL Team ONE
    Inshore Undersea Warfare Group ONE
    -UDT-SEAL Association - Member
    -POW Network Board of Directors
    -Naval Special Warfare Archives - SOF Analyst/Contributing Journalist
    -Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
    -FORMER Special Investigator - SEAL Authentication Team
    -CyberSEALs.org - Webmaster
    -Author - NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2009 2:09pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (CNN) -- Richard Strandlof said he survived the 9/11 attacks on the Pentagon. He said he survived again when a roadside bomb went off in Iraq, killing four fellow Marines. He'd point to his head and tell people he had a metal plate, collateral damage from the explosion.

Richard Strandlof says he didn't mean to cause harm when he lied about being a military veteran.

None of it was true. On Friday, the FBI arrested him on the rare charge of "stolen valor."
    Strandlof, 32, was held "for false claims about receipt of military decorations or medals," an FBI news release said. Charges had been filed in Denver, Colorado, the week before, the bureau.
    "The penalty for his crime is up to one year incarceration and a $100,000 fine," it said.
    Before his deception was revealed, crowds ate up his story. He canvassed Colorado appearing at the sides of politicians. Inspiring and seemingly authentic, he spoke on behalf of veterans at the state Capitol.
    Story Here

It looks like the FBI is charging this guy based on claiming to have been awarded medals, it would appear it is no longer necessary for them to actually show up wearing the medals.

Yeah FBI!
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast