Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 11:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as far as sparring the type of strikes are meant to be incompasitating strikes so it would not be wise to spar.
    Sparring is actually held in high regard here. Wouldn't you agree that the best way to prepare for an assailant who's resisting your every move and trying to fight you is to train with someone who's resisting and fighting you?

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 11:38pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobsullivan18 View Post
    how can u prove any of these statements. I have seen him in action on the videos and though he is big he is very very fast.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=John+Perkins

Here is the link to the text of the notice Perkins put up when we were about to bring Mike McDonald (Omega) to New York.

If you review the second to last page of this thread you will see Mike's comments. Both he and I participated in the events of that time, so we have first hand knowledge of what went on. I was tasked with drawing up the legal releases to be signed when Mike showed up and was going to go with him to Perkin's school.

To me he does not seem to move with any unusual speed. I admit if I were to drop a twinkie on the floor he might have a bit of increased acceleration.

BTW I'm moving your thread to YMAS so we can discuss this in the manner you would prefer.

Did they teach you even basic report writing at the corrections academy? You have the worst command of the English language of any self identitied law enforcement professional I've met on these boards.

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 11:42pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and you know what the **** i meant. Instead of being a smart ass you shoul provide intelligent responses instead of stupid unfounded alligations against a martial arts master such as master perkins
    Dude, I don't call other men "Master". I hope this isn't something that pervades your social life.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/01/2009 12:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do Shaolin Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Instead of being a smart ass you shoul provide.... stupid unfounded alligations
    You got it! One stupid alligation coming up!
    He even knows Martial Arts!

Last edited by brianhuard; 10/01/2009 12:14am at .

Posted On:
    10/01/2009 12:45am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Incapacitating, you fucking moron. Welcome to Bullshido dumbshit. Hope you and your lard laden larrikin of a LARPer master can **** off until the Apocalypse.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2009 2:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having actually read Attackproof, the "Bible" of KCD, I feel the sysem is a basically good idea that rapidly disappeared up it's own arse due to total lack of aliveness. Think, "history of Chun" in fast-forward.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2009 2:51am

Style: Out of Practice

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just wondering if anyone here trains in guided chaos, and what there opinion is of it.
    I don't practice it but have seen several vids produced by people who do, and would like to opine that there are other RBSD systems out there that would serve you better.

(I would also like to say that being able to communicate effectively would likely cut in half the number of situations where you need to fall back on ANY martial training.)

P.S. - Where have all the good trolls gone?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2009 2:53am

Style: Out of Practice

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thump View Post
    I just googled it. It`s nothing new. It`s the same old **** where grappling and striking are mixed and filtered through kineseology to create a "unique" combat method. See SCARS, Defendo, Bartitsu, LINE, etc...
    One of these things is not like the others. . .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2009 3:02am

Style: Jiu Jits, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have seen it in person. I have utilized some of the principles. I am a correctional officers
    I could tell by your obvious lack of literature skill.

and while controlling violent felons i have utilized some of the close combat principles to protect myself and other staff members,
    I train with counter terrorist police at BJJ, what is your point? I am sure some cops are ninjers.

I had a police officer try to standing wrist lock me lol. I am sure deficient techniques will work on deficient opponents.

as far as sparring the type of strikes are meant to be incompasitating strikes
    incowhat? so is an elbow to the head, wear headgear.

so it would not be wise to spar.
    You will not win friends and influence people with that argument here my unapprised friend.

I am sorry to be harsh, but I have had too much experience with the deadly to take it seriously.
    Last edited by Libertad; 10/01/2009 3:07am at .

Posted On:
    10/01/2009 3:46am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=John+Perkins

Here is the link to the text of the notice Perkins put up when we were about to bring Mike McDonald (Omega) to New York.

If you review the second to last page of this thread you will see Mike's comments. Both he and I participated in the events of that time, so we have first hand knowledge of what went on. I was tasked with drawing up the legal releases to be signed when Mike showed up and was going to go with him to Perkin's school.

To me he does not seem to move with any unusual speed. I admit if I were to drop a twinkie on the floor he might have a bit of increased acceleration.

BTW I'm moving your thread to YMAS so we can discuss this in the manner you would prefer.

Did they teach you even basic report writing at the corrections academy? You have the worst command of the English language of any self identitied law enforcement professional I've met on these boards.
    Oh man, Lawyer Burn!
    Jacob has unleashed "The Pain With Precedence"!

I have never seen Sam bring out his verbal luchador, normally being by the books, but here we see his Ray Mysterio.

I knew I should have circled "Lawyer bird" instead of "carpenter ant" on that aptitude test...
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast