Page 1 of 41 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 4:10pm

Style: close combat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

kichuando

just wondering if anyone here trains in guided chaos, and what there opinion is of it.

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 4:11pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOLWUT?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 5:20pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wrestling, judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just googled it. It`s nothing new. It`s the same old **** where grappling and striking are mixed and filtered through kineseology to create a "unique" combat method. See SCARS, Defendo, Bartitsu, LINE, etc...

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 8:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why speak disparagingly of it. It is similar to these arts but not Quite the same. I only train in level one which is basically defendu which u earlier described. I just wondered what people thought of it. I would say that guided chaos is different than regular close combat or other combative methods.

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 9:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guided Chaos aka Ki Chuan Do aka Ghost Fist aka AttackProof: Practioner Quotes - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

I haven't trained it or seen it in person. The online discussions, vids, and threads make it look less than optimal.

Why do you train it? What do you like about it? Do you spar?
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 10:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have seen it in person. I have utilized some of the principles. I am a correctional officers and while controlling violent felons i have utilized some of the close combat principles to protect myself and other staff members, as far as sparring the type of strikes are meant to be incompasitating strikes so it would not be wise to spar.

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 10:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    whats so funny about this. I dont see the humor. Anyway what the hell is akijustsu i have never heard of that ****.

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 10:37pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobsullivan18 View Post
    i have seen it in person. I have utilized some of the principles. I am a correctional officers and while controlling violent felons i have utilized some of the close combat principles to protect myself and other staff members, as far as sparring the type of strikes are meant to be incompasitating strikes so it would not be wise to spar.
    "I am a correctional officers"

You are more then one corrections officer?

I'll keep this brief. Back in 2003-2004 Perkin's had one of his minions come to this website and issue an invitation to one of his seminars worded as a challenge. Eventually on our dime we raised the money to fly a MMA fighter out to his studio. Perkins then put up a notice indicating that we were not to come on the premises or we would be criminally liable for tresspassing. Then he started spreading the story on the internet that we had "punked out".

Other behavior:

He's claimed that he has tapped out and submitted BJJ Blackbelts then refused to provide any names so this claim could be double checked. This is part of his claim that "attack proof, kichuando, whatever he's calling it this week" is an effective response to grappling.

He attended a combatives seminar run by Cessari (sp) in the early 2000s, and while everyone else was on the floor working out, he was observed stuffing his face and approximately 300 pound body with a large hogie. He's a MA master who physically resembles Al Goldstein and that's not a good thing.

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 10:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how can u prove any of these statements. I have seen him in action on the videos and though he is big he is very very fast.

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 10:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and you know what the **** i meant. Instead of being a smart ass you shoul provide intelligent responses instead of stupid unfounded alligations against a martial arts master such as master perkins
Page 1 of 41 1 234511 ... LastLast