I challenge you.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    2/04/2004 9:56pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would be like a horrible meat grinder, with eyes, ears, fingers and lips flying everywhere as the streetfighters turned on each other. In the end, all that would be left are broken skeletons, pools of gore and a shattered peedee.
    The incident would haunt his dreams, then his every waking moment. None of the various methods of expensive therapy would work. Peedee would end up a drunk sleeping on the curb, unabe to sustain a relationship, job or erection.
    "Why did I piss off major al...why...the shredding...oh god the...GAAAHHhhhh...." would be his last words as he expired, cold and alone.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  3. DRD

Posted On:
    2/04/2004 9:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hedge, when they ask if you would like another drink, YOU can say NO.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/05/2004 8:32am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who are you talking about? There are cultures of which I know nothing.

John Perkins, artist

John Painter,

oh, you meant James Painter

Doesn't matter if you're fighting toe-to-toe against a boxer or martial artist... or you're on the ground, underneath an experienced grappler... or shoved into a corner with a guy twice your size on your back.

None of that matters.

These astonishing 3 simple moves work in EVERY situation. Every time. Against every opponent (or multiple opponents).

This "Rock and Roll" system has been "field tested" against gang enforcers... nothing-to-lose psycho lifers... and the worst sort of human garbage that ends up in the joint. It works like magic.

It's the ONE simple system you can rely on, no matter where you need it.

The no-holds-barred professionals are thrilled about this. Martial artists are saying "goodbye" to their old training... and relying on "Rock and Roll" instead when it counts. And, though this system is still almost UNKNOWN in the general fighting world... it's set to change everything anyone believes about true "fight to the death" skills.

AND this shredder,
    One by one my students mauled him. He even got up and said that it was completely futile and that the "Shredder" completely neutralized everything he was attempting to do... once contact was made, the "Shredder" took over.

What the hell, I woke up at 4:30 with ankle hurting and big toe side numb (gee working out is fun!) and this is a very important thread to me!!!
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 2/05/2004 9:04am at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

X

Posted On:
    2/05/2004 9:04am

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn... I did mean John Painter... but James is even better, it seems ;)... URgh, TRS strikes again.

X

Posted On:
    2/07/2004 11:14am

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Here is a picture of the incident (after someone switched on the lights). PeeDee is in the center. I don't know why some of the guys are disguised as women; maybe not to be recognized, or maybe they are hoping they wouln't get hit as hard....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12