--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Stupid noob intro post

Well.

I am not much of a fighter. I don't have any martial arts background. I would be interested to hear from anyone training in whatever in sterling Illinois, mostly for fitness, I am old and kind of a sissy. I used to get beat up at biker rally tough man competitions, its my only qualification for any subject I might drop some lame thoughts on.

Style
    Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well this here internety google thing tells me that Sauk Valley Mixed Martial Arts
    - www.saukvalleymma.com - (815) 590-3377 is right in Sterling. But if you are an old biker type, perhaps you feel more at home at Stoner's Martial Arts Academy
    - www.smaa.biz - (309) 856-7106 down in Kewanee. It's a drive, but it'd give you time to roll a couple and get hyped with some Judas Priest or Motorhead.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love judas priest and motorhead! But I quit rolling years ago. I looked into sauk valley mma, a little, and I seem to remember I thought it seemed not right, just looking at their website. Also, I work strange hours, and was hoping for "just some guys" who would not ask for money, or have set hours for training. Thanks though, appreciated.