Sponsored Links Spacer Image

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    9/29/2009 8:12pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I want to buy another gun. What gun should it be?

OK, I've got a new J&G catalog here and I wanna buy a new gun. But there are so many cool guns I got all excited and giddy and forgot how to think. Tell me which one I should get of the following options (unless otherwise stated I assume they're used and/or surplus):

AK-style rifles:
    Romanian AK-47 WASRIO/63M...$469.95
    Bulgarian 5.45x39mm AK-74 NDS-2...$509.95

Pistols
    9x18 Makarov Polish P64...$159.95
    S&W Model 64...$239.95
    Romanian TTC...$199.95 (I already have one of these Tokarevs and absolutely love it. I wonder if I should have two for spare parts. Actually, what I really want is a new Chinese Tokarev, because I love this gun so much, but nobody seems to know how I can get one.)
    NEW Springfield Armory XD45 with 5" barrel, stainless steel package, 2 13 round magazines, and tactical slide...$599.95 (Clearly the Springfield XD came out before the internet.)
    NEW Taurus Model PT1911 45ACP Blued...$605.45

Dragunov knockoff:
    Romanian PSL 7.62x54R...$729.95 (Wow, a DMR for less than a thousand dollars. I don't actually have the training to use a scoped rifle but I know a man who can train me for a reasonable price.)

Rifles with big testicles:
    Arsenal Refinished 7.62x54R Russian Mosin M91/30...$79.95 (The price is as low as I've seen in a couple of years. I already have a Mosin but you can't have too many Mosins.)
    Arsenal Refinished 7.62x54R Russian Mosin M91/30 Sniper...$449.95 (Wow, an actual sniper rifle for less than five hundred bucks! It has a scope and everything!)
    Mauser Yugo M24/47 8mm...$149.95

EDIT:

These are the guns I already own:

Big Balls:
    Mosin

Pistols:
    Ruger P97DC
    Kimber TLE2 1911
    Surplus Romanian Tokarev

"Assault weapons":
    Ruger Mini-14

Other:
    Ruger 10/22
    Last edited by Wounded Ronin; 9/29/2009 8:15pm at .
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    9/29/2009 11:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Besides the obvious ("How the heck do I come up with $469.95 + $509.95 + $159.95 + $239.95 + $199.95 + $599.95 + $605.45 + $729.95 + $79.95 + $449.95 + $149.95 = $4194.95 ??"), what do you want it for?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 12:27am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Metal Storm.

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 1:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gotta have an AK, even if it's the WASR.

Got mine a few years ago with an ass load of that Russian ammo (Wolf, I think. Can't find it anymore here). Fired it maybe four times since then, but every time I open my safe I see that fucker sitting there staring at me. Makes my nipples hard just looking at it.

Ah well, so many guns, so little time. /sigh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 1:13am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KenpoCombatives View Post
    Gotta have an AK, even if it's the WASR.

Got mine a few years ago with an ass load of that Russian ammo (Wolf, I think. Can't find it anymore here). Fired it maybe four times since then, but every time I open my safe I see that fucker sitting there staring at me. Makes my nipples hard just looking at it.

Ah well, so many guns, so little time. /sigh.

Agreed, you have to consider the ammo shortage if you live in teh USA though. going to the range is going to be somewhat tough. I'd reccomend an AK 47 if you you want a step up in firepower. Ak isn';t really a practical self defense weapon unless planning to defend against new orleans mass rioting anarchy type situations. even then most AK's are standard 30 round mags. my trainer has a 75 round drum but it's probably not worth the extra hassle. my standard combat load is 3 mags. so if i go trhough 3 mags of 30 then a thousand round case is onyl goign to last about 10<12 trips to the range. ammo is agains runnign out so I'd keep all this in mind before going for it. But again IMO the AK is one of the most reliable and bang for your buck rifles available.

The good thing about them is the 7.62x39 caliber is very powerfull and even basic FMJ will go through jsut about anyhting it initially hits and more. This makes it very unreliable as a urban self defense weapon I use it as a absolute worst case scenario riots in teh street and hope it never has to coem out option. mostly for home defense I go with shot gun and pistol for personal and car protection.

Oh and PS: this is kidna embarrasing but the first time I ever tried to use one it took me awhile to figure out how to put the mag in lol. you have to slide it in then back it doesnt go straight in liek a m 16 or hk g3.

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 1:43am

Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd pick up an AR or a SIG 556 for a rifle, or for a "Big Testicles" weapon, a Rem 700 in .300 Win Mag. Or, if you like your Kimber, get an Operator. I picked one up just recently and so far I love it. One of the best purchases I've ever made I think.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 11:13am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AR15. Nuff said.

Infidel

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 11:47am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mini-14 isn't much of an assault rifle.

However
    Here is what you need.

STI Spartan though you have a nice 45 you may skip this
    Walther P99 in 9mm (or 40) and OD. (I'm a **** hair's width away from picking one of these up friday)
    Walther P22 or PPK.

AR10 LEONIDAS, a steal at $4325/
    http:/www.socomsupply.ca/details.php?id=9

Or man up and get the Knights Armament SR-110 SASS
    http://www.knightarmco.com/images/sr25.html
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 12:07pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What? No Shotgun?

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 4:43pm

Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Skeletor View Post
    AR15. Nuff said.
    That's the first thing on my mind right now as well. Either a Ruger SR-556 or a S&W M&P Carbine.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast