218358 Bullies, 5877 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 731 to 740 of 1126
Page 74 of 113 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374 7576777884 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Mantis is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    379

    Posted On:
    3/09/2007 10:29pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Samuel Browning]You don't know the proper definition of slander do you?


    Ok, well here is the improper definition.

    Slander is a spoken defamation. Defamation or "defamation of character," is spoken or written words that falsely and negatively reflect on a living person's reputation.
      #731
  2. Mantis is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    379

    Posted On:
    3/09/2007 10:32pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    So, no proof as usual. Interesting, I bet they were all conveniently minors right?

    That will be the next back track.

    Well you might not like my proof, so their it is. Conveniently minors? What does that mean?
      #732
  3. Sam Browning is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,845

    Posted On:
    3/09/2007 10:32pm

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis
    I have some info on this that I can share.

    You are not getting a police report ... they dont want to put the names of those young men out there that made a mistake. They paid for their mistake. But if you want to call someone, why don't you contact the Air Force Physicians who attended Dr. Jones at the 61t Medical Squadron at LAAFB. Not only would they have seen the report, but they would have been involved in the court case. The instructor who told the story was one of the attending medics as well. By the way the three physicians can be contacted on the Air Force World Wide locator.
    Because these Doctors will not disclose information from Mr. Jones's medical record without a written waiver from him, something you probably know.

    So provide the police report if you want to stand on this claim.
      #733
  4. BackFistMonkey is offline
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar

    Actual Photo

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    8,286

    Posted On:
    3/09/2007 10:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this is true ... I don't find it hard to believe a full grown man with a good competitive Judo background could actually hurt everyone in a large group of scared prepubescent boys who were taunting him .

    He was just being God's modern day bear .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
      #734
  5. Mantis is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    379

    Posted On:
    3/09/2007 10:36pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Obviously, you don't no what "context" means.

    You are right, I thought it was a set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event...
      #735
  6. Sam Browning is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,845

    Posted On:
    3/09/2007 10:37pm

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Mantis]
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    You don't know the proper definition of slander do you?


    Ok, well here is the improper definition.

    Slander is a spoken defamation. Defamation or "defamation of character," is spoken or written words that falsely and negatively reflect on a living person's reputation.
    You are looking for the term libel which covers written forms of defamation. Nice attempts, you didn't get the correct term with two tries.
      #736
  7. Mantis is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    379

    Posted On:
    3/09/2007 10:45pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Because these Doctors will not disclose information from Mr. Jones's medical record without a written waiver from him, something you probably know.

    So provide the police report if you want to stand on this claim.
    You will have to find Dr. Salvatore Latteri, Drl Jill Feig, and Dr. James Feig. Yes know one will give you records but I think they are credible witnesses. And if you don't wish to do this, Oh well, that is what I can give you. It's really not that important to me. Over and Out.
      #737
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    3/09/2007 10:46pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis
    You are right, I thought it was a set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event...
    Good definition. Problem is your post wasn't set in said facts.

    In your context, you implied, you passed judgment on a video you never saw.
      #738
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,609

    Posted On:
    3/09/2007 10:48pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis
    You will have to find Dr. Salvatore Latteri, Drl Jill Feig, and Dr. James Feig. Yes know one will give you records but I think they are credible witnesses. And if you don't wish to do this, Oh well, that is what I can give you. It's really not that important to me. Over and Out.
    No, they can't if they are Doctors. Now, if Jones will release medical records why not the police report?

    Medical reports prove nothing. He could've been treated for anything.
      #739
  10. Mantis is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    379

    Posted On:
    3/09/2007 10:48pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Samuel Browning]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis

    You are looking for the term libel which covers written forms of defamation. Nice attempts, you didn't get the correct term with two tries.
    Defamation" is the general term used internationally, and is used in my statement in such a way that it is not necessary to distinguish between "slander" and "libel". It is not in a legal context. But what every you want to argue...
      #740

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.