Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    3/09/2007 11:05am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There will be a summary of this thread up soon. After that, it's been suggested that we close this one and make the summary the last post of this thread and the first post of the new one. Sort of like the Fang Shen Do Affair.

I'm not going to make a promise as to when the summary will be done, but I'm shooting for this weekend. I'm now a little over three weeks away from my next baby's due date and and the nursery is still not done.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2007 4:01pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    By the way, Quackwatch ran that article, but John Bear wrote it for and published it in a business journal for university administrators. Let me dig up the citation. In the meantime, here's the link between Reuter's AIC and Schheel's ACI. When the AIC folded and Reuter retired due to "ill health," the member schools of AIC got letters from Scheel offering to accept every last one of them, no questions asked, for a limited time.

Now, let's think this through. You run an accreditation service, with your only function being to evaluate and ensure the quality of degree-granting institutions. You find that another accreditation service has been shut down by law enforcement officials because it was willing to accredit anyone, including the Three Stooges. What is your reaction to this news?

Well, Scheel's reaction was that he wanted those schools that had passed such high standards to be accredited in his name! He offered to let them come in with no questions asked. This means he had to know he was probably accrediting a bunch of schools that had no business being accredited in the first place.

If Friends International Christian University is legitimate, then it has done itself a huge disservice in doing business with ACI. It hasn't left rational people with any choice but to be skeptical at a minimum.

Below is John Bear's scan of the letter Scheel sent out offering to accredit "every" school accredited by AIC. Bear has mused online that, really, if we're being strict about it, this offer should have included a standing offer to accredit the Eastern Missouri Business College front (the place with the Three Stooges and a TV pig as professors) at least during the duration of the limited time offer.
    That would have been t3h funny.

Here's the text of the letter, since the scan is hard to read without enlarging. All emphasis in bold is mine.

I'MMMMM BAAACCHHHHH!!!!!:icon_flow :toothy12:
    :icon_flow :icon_flow :icon_flow :icon_flow :icon_flow :icon_flow :icon_flow

Thanks Don, this letter does not add weight to your argunment ... it proves nothing; however it does add weight to my argument. Thanks! :toothy12: There are always two sides to the argument (I know this comes as a surprise to you, but your opinion or view is not the only one in existence.) Now that we've seen your horrendous biases, I will bring some balance to this issue for the viewers on the "largest information exchange in human history." Don why do you only include 50% of the info, we want it all.

Don't miss tonight , Stay Tuned for tonight.

Sorry I've been away, but unlike Don and his loving followers, I have a life.
    :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

Well one thing I can say for Don, he started out with his Bias and he ended up with his Bias. Those biases have obviously skewed his judgment that is why he is constantly making mistakes ... he doesn't even lie his way out of them well. Every time he posts something, it is like he is a plant for Dr. Jones.
    :icon_flow :icon_flow :icon_flow :icon_flow :icon_flow

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2007 4:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    Don, your new avatar scares me. And I enjoyed your post in 709 - but not enough to read it again in 710...could you see your way fit to deleting one? Unless, of course, it was a deliberate act to draw attention to the fact the Mantis either repeats whole posts or significant sections of posts when he gets going...

Everyone is responsible for their own behavior, you lying enabler clown man!

Trying to bring down the wealthy Afro-centric somebody or other, obviously. Yet another example of how you hide your agenda. We can all see it, Don, we all know about your agenda, but you continue to hide it!

Wait...if we can all see it, I guess you're not really hiding anything...damn. There went a perfectly good counter-accusation.

Hey, I have an idea - since Mantis is unwilling or unable to provide additional information regarding any of our questions, why don't we let this thread die until the book comes out? Mantis, if you want to start an investigation into Don Gwinn (or anything else), I'd suggest starting a new thread for it.
    You are kidding me, was this the most intelligent argument you could come up with? We will not let this thread die, you would love that wouldn't you. :love7: I told everyone to give me some time. It would not be fair to summarize this thread in the words of a prejudiced evaluator.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2007 4:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would be a great injustice to the families, friends, and students of Comba-Tai for us to allow Don to evaluate Comba-Tai. He is obviously not an impartial evaluator. I will argue this tonight fully as I have not had time to do it until now. His slanderous comments against Dr. Jones students for honoring the selfless work of their instructor shows his Agenda. I think it is important that we first evaluate the
    Quote:

Not true. I made no claims of any status whatsoever. I was asked what martial art I had studied, for how long, who I had trained, and what I did to make the world a better place. I answered all those questions with absolute honesty. Understand me. These are not weasel words ("technically I wasn't lying because . . . . ") I told everything and hid nothing. .

Yes by using the word technical you think you can weasel your way out of anything. Iíve already listed what you said and how Grand Master Parham found out who you really were. Nothing else needs to be said. I donít surf this site, I never saw that pathetic clip of you.

Yes, Dr. Jones' instructors and some students gave testimonials as to how he changed their lives and made them into good people. Frankly, rightly or wrongly, some of those testimonials went further in reinforcing the image of Comba-Tai as an art based at least in part upon the worship of Alonzo Jones. Let us not forget the student whose testimonial was to tell the story of the time Soke Mylemu Doctor Jones sent 13 attackers to the hospital. .

The worship of Dr. Jones is your misguide, myopic, and biased opinion Ö but I think Iíve already demonstrated that your opinion is biased based in part on your hidden agenda. The student testimonial of Dr. Jones sending 13 attackers to the hospital was accurate. But most of these attackers whet to the hospital in police vehicles. But you knew this! The student that mentioned this was an onsite medic at the hospital where Jones was seen. I will write more on this tonight.

Again, you have no idea what I knew or didn't know. I did not know that George S. Reuter was involved with AIC or that he is not involved with ACI, and again, I still don't know it. I only know that you have made that claim. Now I have to go out and find out for myself whether it's true. If I was wrong, I'll retract my statement and apologize. Based on your track record so far, I don't think that will happen, but we shall see. .

Yes you did know! I will argue that tonight along with many other things. I will also argue others things you knew about this incident that you are not revealing as it relates to the letter you posted. It would be a great disservice to the members of the Bullshido Community to allow you to evaluate a martial art that you have obviously shown you have tremendous prejudices against. I would rather ďItís FakeĒ do an evaluation as oppose to you. And you know how I feel about a Fake James Brown. We know that you like to evaluate with your dishonest slant. Itís not fair. There are many people who do not take you serious because you are perpetrating a fraud.

Also forgive me I made a mistake on something I said, I was reading through a paper Jones entitled Warriors of Antiquity Copy Right 1995. In the paper on page 52 he documents Michael Saliko Rwiyamilira who is from the country of Rwanda. I will detail tonight the conversation with Rwiyamilira. I wrote the name down wrong in my notes I had a note on my desk this morning.
    I will also list other elements of this book written about the history of Comba-Tai. I guess their have been many revisions to this book based on the available evidence. It looks like all the beginning students get a copy of this paper which is also electronic. This paper also details a biography of Jones. I will list some of these things as wellÖ

Don, you are not going to win this, people deserve to know the truth from a fair and honest researcher. We should always consider certain aspects of the problem of obtaining unbiased information about the merits of a martial art, whether for purposes of decision making or for accountability.

I will also answer his post completely, by the way I met to say Vasovagal or Syncope. When I observe the class sometimes I write the wrong words in my notes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2007 4:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There will be a summary of this thread up soon.

Administrators of Bullshido,

This thread is very important for the public. I request that the administrators not close this thread until all the evidence is in. If you allow Don to summarize this thread it will be a national disgrace.

You see 6,000 years is more than just a hypothesis time line, it is the right to maintain a world view based on what one considers evidence.

Bullshido as a whole is better than Don ... I know, I'm a member. I just want traditional martial arts to get a fair shake Ö IF DON HATES ALL BUT AMERICAN TRADITIONS, HOW WILL OTHERS GET A FAIR SHAKE. Offering reverence and traditional respect, in Donís opinion, is the same as being a cult. Don believes honoring your instructor for their selfless work is equivalent to worship. He has the right to his prejudice, but it is his view and should not be explained away as a fair evaluation.

Please consider my plea. Thank you.

I will return tonight. Thanks.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    3/09/2007 4:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the love of Pete, nobody is buying any of that nonsense.

When a thread is closed and reopened as a Part II, Part II always begins with a link to Part I. Nothing will be hidden. If I get bored tonight, maybe I'll respond to the rest of the feces you flung, but if I devote any time to this tonight it will probably go toward summarizing.

If you don't like my summary, you can always write your own. That should be a fun read.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/09/2007 5:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes by using the word technical you think you can weasel your way out of anything. Iíve already listed what you said and how Grand Master Parham found out who you really were. Nothing else needs to be said. I donít surf this site, I never saw that pathetic clip of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis
    Don,

When you came to the Comba-Tai website your boldness implied you were a martial artist. Especially when you accepted the throw down session with a 15 year experienced Black Belt. You seem to try to teach people about MMA. Why didnít you tell the Comba-Tai people that you had no experience? I donít think it is acceptable to say you represent BJJ right now. Perhaps you will do a great job in about 3 to 5 years if you work really hard. I donít know.

The Comba-Tai people were all surprised by this video as it related to your posts.

http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/sho...php/photo/2318

Why didnít you tell them that you were not qualified to evaluate them from a martial art perspective? After all, you just started learning how to ďplay spar.Ē Right now, you may disagree, but you are taking the word of other martial artist by faith. You are not in shape enough to test it for yourself. Donít get me wrong, learning is good. Iím just saying it must have been insulting for experienced fighters to see someone evaluating and arrogantly criticizing a martial art, who knew very little about the martial arts or its history. It just seems pretentious.

I am sorry if I have wrongly evaluated your intentions.

The Mantis
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis
    No sir, if you want to be honest, start of with this http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/sho...php/photo/2318 and then make your statement. Is this why a experienced martial artist on the Comba-Tai website asked, ďIs thisDon,
    Is this a video of you sparring?Ē No I donít think it is funny, it is disrespectful to imply you are something you are not! Based on your experience level you donít have the right to evaluate experience martial artist! You are very insulting in this regard!

Hmmmm interesting No?
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/09/2007 5:10pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2007 5:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the love of Pete, nobody is buying any of that nonsense.

When a thread is closed and reopened as a Part II, Part II always begins with a link to Part I. Nothing will be hidden. If I get bored tonight, maybe I'll respond to the rest of the feces you flung, but if I devote any time to this tonight it will probably go toward summarizing.

If you don't like my summary, you can always write your own. That should be a fun read.
    Calm Down, I just don't want you and your loving supporters to control this thread. I don't believe everyone on Bullshido agrees with you. You said ďnobody is buying any of that nonsenseÖĒ It is amazing how you can claim to read everyone's mind.

Ah, heck no, you are a liar and you don't care how you lie. You summarize???...it isn't fair, Administrators, I beg you, please don't let this clown summarize anything. Please ... if he is allowed to control all of Bullshido, what is the point of anyone posting arguments? When it gets too controversial he can close the thread and post his own biased view to steer peopleís opinions. It's not fair ... if Don is allowed to do this, this is the last straw.

Allowing you to evaluate Comba-Tai is equivalent to allowing a communistís evaluate a church. You wouldnít expect the communist to be fair, he isnít going to respect the church and he will say what ever he can to discredit them. This is the case for Don as Iíve proved.

Please Donít let him bring dishonor to well meaning, hard working traditional martial artist by allowing him to control this thread. He has proven himself to be dishonest.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2007 5:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Hmmmm interesting No?
    What are you talking about ... the clip was found by another one of Master Jone's students and sent to grand master Parham. I never saw the site until I saw it on the Comba-Tai board.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    3/09/2007 6:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mantis, what site do you think you're talking about? You've been a member of this site since July of 2005. That's what the date next to your name means. If you don't look around and see what's here, that's your choice. Your tunnel vision in posting 194 posts, all apparently for the purpose of derailing this thread, is not my problem or my responsibility. I hid absolutely nothing from you or from Parham or Jones.
    You aren't very good at this.