Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 3:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I am saying is before you can comment on a subject matter, especially martial arts, you have to experience it, read about it and research it and talk to staff, students and family before you can make an informed opinion.
    Ever try Yellow Bamboo? Or no touch knock outs? Chi pulling? Gymkata?

One can form an opinion based on similar experience - for instance, I have experience with firearms, but I'm no expert. I can, however, make an informed opinion about a combat shooting range without extensive training.

All that said, most of my questions about Comba-Tai have been about the claims of a 6,000 year old lineage, since that would put them in the Late Bronze Age, which is almost pre-monotheism.
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 4:05pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    Ever try Yellow Bamboo? Or no touch knock outs? Chi pulling? Gymkata?

One can form an opinion based on similar experience - for instance, I have experience with firearms, but I'm no expert. I can, however, make an informed opinion about a combat shooting range without extensive training..
    I define informed different than you do. I must disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    All that said, most of my questions about Comba-Tai have been about the claims of a 6,000 year old lineage, since that would put them in the Late Bronze Age, which is almost pre-monotheism.
    I have no problem with questions. Never have. I think some of you may disagree with my opinion of how questions should be followed up with commentary, I think such commentary this is an attempt to steer opinion. I think this is dishonest.

This is my view point. I respect your disagreement with my view. But based on my life experience, I think my view is most effective for me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 4:14pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis
    I define informed different than you do. I must disagree.

I have no problem with questions. Never have. I think some of you may disagree with my opinion of how questions should be followed up with commentary, I think such commentary this is an attempt to steer opinion. I think this is dishonest.

This is my view point. I respect your disagreement with my view. But based on my life experience, I think my view is most effective for me.

dishonest.. please.. perhaps exposes a bais.. but it is not dishonest
    expressing a personal opinion as such can not in itself be dishonest.

although... with the exception to the above i appreciate your tone and statment being more rational than they have been of late.

speaking of which, when will you get around to the promises you made earlier about addressing the questions posed to you?

btw, once my travel plans are booked I will send you my info. you'll not need to meet me at the airport.I'll be there for a few days. please PM your email so I cansend it to you in case you leave here by then.

thanks!

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 11:05am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apology not accepted! It is to late, it was caught. I caught how conveniently you tried to imply that you were just looking for the truth and questions were not disrespectful because your tone had nothing to do with misleading peopleís opinion.
    Yes, you totally "caught" me forgetting that I posted a question about Comba-Tai on the RMATA forum.

I'm feeling so penitent that I'm going to post the complete text of BOTH posts I made on the RMATA forum regarding Comba-Tai so that everyone can see exactly how unfair and deceptive I was. I'm afraid I'll have to ask forgiveness in advance, because these posts are so radically different that what was posted here, on The Underground, and on the Comba-Tai boards that it makes my agenda to destroy good people clear. I just can't stand to hide it anymore.

Here's the first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn at RMATA.com
    Hi guys, I'm looking into an art called "Comba-Tai." It has some weird history claims that throw up some red flags, but it's starting to look like they train fighters who do OK in mid-to-high-level MMA, and maybe a couple of guys who did very well in the pioneering days.

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who knows Soke Mylemu Alonzo Jones or Master Robert Parham in particular. Don't really know why I'm asking here except that these guys have a strong judo influence, they make very serious Christian theology a big part of what they do and I thought maybe Vince or someone here might have encountered them along the way.
    (For those unaware, Vince Fields and some of his RMATA members are devout Christians themselves and are Judo/Sombo practicioners as well.
    Are you horrified yet? Vince was too. He replied with a stinging rebuke:

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Fields at RMATA.com
    Sorry man, I've never heard of it. I dont really train with anyone who calls theirself Soke or master. :o

If you find anything out about them please post the info here.

Vince
    To which I replied--and I don't know why I would say such a vicious and destructive thing, I can only plead that I guess I really lost it there for a second and I snapped:
    =Don Gwinn at RMATA.com]
    Still working on it, big guy. So far they don't seem as bad as some I've talked to. What I want is to talk to some of the fighters they claim to have trained. Parham says he trained Big John Dixson, who's been fighting MMA since the first IFC tournament, and Mike Sciortino, who won in that first IFC, and he seems to be implying that he trained Melvin Guillard.

I can't quite read these guys. They claim to be mixing boxing with Judo with maybe some African throwing/wrestling in there somewhere--well, that sounds pretty good, right? But the students talk more like disciples and they claim a 6,000 year lineage back through the royal line of Ethiopia and the Knights of St. Anthony.
    That was January 4th. That's the entire thread, but here's a link for those who need to see it.
    http://vincentfields.proboards24.com...7796723&page=1

Whew! I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 11:09am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In other news, still don't have a lot of time on my hands, but tonight after the kids are in bed and the work is done I'll try to do something more comprehensive covering the last two pages.

Still waiting to hear from Soke Mylemu Jones or Grandmaster Parham with the name of Warrior Yang's "Internet Crazy Challenger" and what he or she did that was so wrong.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/03/2007 1:01pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's put this whole thing in perspective. This thread had turned into a over 35 rottie thread. No one was discussing Comba-Tai until this post by Mantis.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...6&postcount=73

Eric,

Sorry about all this, I met your instructor about a year ago, I was a disbeliever as well...I thought he was a fakeÖ It is hard for us to believe a modern day Knight exists Ö but the more I saw this guy spar with boxers and MMA fighters, hardcore street fighters, I have to agree, this guy has a special gift. As you know, there is something spiritual about him that we as martial artisit have missed.

Go easy on Eric, at least until you sees Dr. Jones. I saw him hit this guy with a left, right, hook, then he hip threw the guy and in mid air, had him in an arm bar before he hit the ground (sweet). When they hit the ground he attacked the eyes, throat and groin with a knife (Where did it come from)óas if to say I can dig your eyes out. But he helped this disrespectful guy off the matt that was twice his size and apologized for taking him down so hard. Iíve seen him paralyze fighters where they couldnít move for at least 5-10 minutes Ö and Dr. Jones will laugh and tell you that itís luck. He works for the Gang Task Force Ö makes since.
    This is the type of thing bullshido lives for, the unconfirmed super fight prowess of an instructor vs disrespectful guy.

You asked for this investigation.

You need to get off your high horse Mantis. This thread was headed to trollshido or dead until, you posted the above diatribe on 12-27-2006.

Oh and almost 3 months later you still haven't provided evidence or answered questions.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2007 3:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Change It is Fake

Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    Yes, you totally "caught" me forgetting that I posted a question about Comba-Tai on the RMATA forum. .
    Itís doubtful you forgot. I think honesty would dictate that you say, you couldnít find any dirt, no one would even comment on your disrespectful commentary accept for, ďWhy donít you talk to them.Ē Basically, why are you asking us this ridiculous crap, do you enjoy trying to put people down? Don would likely say, ďItís not putting people down I am just objectively investigating.Ē No my man, seems like you are emotionally connected to this for some reason. I donít think I need to post your emotional plea again.

I'm feeling so penitent that I'm going to post the complete text of BOTH posts I made on the RMATA forum regarding Comba-Tai so that everyone can see exactly how unfair and deceptive I was. I'm afraid I'll have to ask forgiveness in advance, because these posts are so radically different that what was posted here, on The Underground, and on the Comba-Tai boards that it makes my agenda to destroy good people clear. I just can't stand to hide it anymore. .
    And there in is the answer. If I can prove that you will lie and mislead, then Iíve won. If you look below you see his agenda is exposed further.

I can't quite read these guys. They claim to be mixing boxing with Judo with maybe some African throwing/wrestling in there somewhere--well, that sounds pretty good, right? .
    Explaining things you donít understand discredits you and the art you are trying to explain. Mixing Boxing and Judo? African Throwing/Wrestling?--The wording here is Interesting!

Is Don saying that he understands fighting claims of Comba-Tai? How could he? I donít remember that question anywhere. Don purposely misconstrues this information. Perhaps you are quoting Michael Bell or Karen Oyama, but you are not quoting anyone on the Comba-Tai Board. When you degrade the product of an artist by your one-dimensional explanation of their art form, expect the artists to be highly offended. Please donít talk about the intricacies of the movie unless youíve seen it or at least read the script!

But the students talk more like disciples and they claim a 6,000 year lineage back through the royal line of Ethiopia and the Knights of St. Anthony.
    This is a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you tell this to devote Christians? You knew what you were doing and yet you did it anyway? I believe you disrespected their faith intentionally. Thus that might make you absolutely dishonest. In this statement you suggest that they are a cult. This is the most disrespectful thing you can do to Christians. It is also the worse thing you can tell Christians about other Christians. But you knew this and you knew what you were trying to do.

Why did you make Comba-Tai a religious organization? Who are you to make Comba-Tai anything? Bible Thumpers? Are all the instructors of Comba-Tai Christian? Your sensitivity and respect demanded that you ask that question before you insulted them with inaccurate statements. The Comba-Tai people must be commended for not kicking you off their site earlier. By the way Don, what is the Comba-Tai theology you so boldly talked about?

On this site he appears to make unfair accusations and unfair commentaries. Objectivity is certainly not one of Big Donís strong points. This is truly horrible to post this type of crap!!! I am sorry but it is offensive.

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=L...119&FID=1&pc=8

Wow, Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay

Dishonesty for sure Ö

OH, JUST GREAT!

Why would they lie on you? Why? It wouldnít support their claims, nor would it make you look any worse than you already do to them! It wouldnít hurt your reputation with Bullshido, after all, all is fair in love and scrutiny to you and your loving followers.

I guess everyone is in on this. Not withstanding their great respect for your abilities and integrity;

Why would the Comba-Tai people give you the name of anyone now? I think they and I have learned better than to give you any information. Do you remember that I was the one that told you how to post on the board with out a pass word? Do I regret that now? You Bet!

Perhaps you could answer those questions when you arenít so busy. On second thought, frankly, I really donít care. If my memory serves me correctly, they didnít address you regarding this problem. Before the problem was posted, apparently it was handled. Further, you could care less about Yang or anyone who disagrees with your shallow understanding of the world.

Remind me again why legitimate martial artist would have a serious conversation with you about a crazy person? Oh, I know, it is because of your novice problem solving martial art skills are designed to baffle and amaze. You also have the rare talent of bulling information out of people. I Sorry, baby forgot!

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me the dishonesty that comes out of the mouths of people who preach honest inquiry. Perhaps that is not fair; after all your leader Mr. Don said he forgot as well.

You know quiet well that I came back to this site because you offended one of the teenage students of Comba-Tai. Heís giving you his personal experience and yet you take him down. Could this have been the origins of Michael Bell? After all the kid you were talking to was not African. He talked good of Dr. Jones and you guys tried to tear the young man down. So I stepped in so it would not be another Bell Incident and directed Mr. Don to the Comba-Tai Board. I also informed you of some of my personal experience. After shooting me down you went to the Comba-Tai Board and the rest is a history of disrespect. I am ashamed of myself for referring you to such well meaning professional martial artist.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    This is the type of thing bullshido lives for, the unconfirmed super fight prowess of an instructor vs disrespectful guy.

You asked for this investigation. .

Really now, that is very interesting you say that Mr. Fake. I am now working rather closely with Dr. Jones and yet, I havenít seen one person come down here to test his skills. I know the Bullshido Rockies of the year have been testing their martial art knowledge with the Comba-Tai guys, but no one has come down. I had hoped someone one would challenge Dr. Jones himself; instead you wasted your time trying to assassinate his Character.

Let's put this whole thing in perspective. This thread had turned into a over 35 rottie thread. No one was discussing Comba-Tai until this post by Mantis.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...6&postcount=73
    Quote:
    Eric,

Sorry about all this, I met your instructor about a year ago, I was a disbeliever as well...I thought he was a fakeÖ It is hard for us to believe a modern day Knight exists Ö but the more I saw this guy spar with boxers and MMA fighters, hardcore street fighters, I have to agree, this guy has a special gift. As you know, there is something spiritual about him that we as martial artisit have missed.

Go easy on Eric, at least until you sees Dr. Jones. I saw him hit this guy with a left, right, hook, then he hip threw the guy and in mid air, had him in an arm bar before he hit the ground (sweet). When they hit the ground he attacked the eyes, throat and groin with a knife (Where did it come from)óas if to say I can dig your eyes out. But he helped this disrespectful guy off the matt that was twice his size and apologized for taking him down so hard. Iíve seen him paralyze fighters where they couldnít move for at least 5-10 minutes Ö and Dr. Jones will laugh and tell you that itís luck. He works for the Gang Task Force Ö makes since.

You asked for this investigation. .
    You truly are a Fake. You are a fax representation of James Brown and you are a counterfeit stuffed in the skin of the truth and you try to perpetuate the same. You knew you were lying when you said I reawaken this thread. This thread was reawaken by a student of Dr. Jones. If you will recall his name was Eric.

Oh, I see, like Don, you have selective memory Loss. When the young man told you how good he thought Dr. Jones was through his own personal experience you used nasty language to crucify this teenager. I simply came in to confirm that what he was saying was true. That is why I came in. You knew this and lied anyway?

THE DONíS LOVING SUPPORTERS ARE ALWAYS EXAGGERATING.

It wasnít a Super Fight, it was a teaching cession with a young man he was trying to mentor, his name was Markiese. Markiese is about 300 pounds and often when people are hit in certain areas it will paralyze them in a general while perhaps not a literal since. I said he worked with the gang task force because he develops relationships with kids by showing them that they are not as bad as they think they are. But all of his students, who by the way are bigger than him, have verified similar experiences in their infancy in Comba-Tai. Itís really not hard to check, anyone that knows him can verify that he is always chocking, throwing and sparring with young men who are trying to reenter mainstream society from the prison system. Remember he is the Co-Chair of the Southern Nevada Gang Task Force, so it is not to hard to make checks on him.

All I was saying is that what you said to Eric was wrong and I was embarrassed that martial artist engage in that type of behavior to someone who is giving you their personal experience. While it is your prerogative, I do not agree!!! I have since discovered that you are not martial artist, so forgive the whole thing. Had I seen the Tape of Don in the Beginning, I assure you, I would have never posted this.
    http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/sho...php/photo/2318

Itís so unfair to all the kids. They surf the internet and they come to this monstrosity of a site Where people pray they are right about spitting on Comba-Tai. Actually they donít care who they spit on. HOW VERY PITIFUL. It was especially sad when young Eric felt he had to tell you his personal experiences and hardship with he and his family and how Jones helped them as told on the Comba-Tai Board:

jaguar

member is offline Re: Questions about Comba-Tai and MMA Competition
    ę Reply #55 on Jan 8, 2007, 2:53am Ľ

Hello, my name is Aric Brill aka "jaguar". For almost 6 years now I have trained in combatai with Dr. Alonzo Jones. I am going to be 14 now and have been training in this system since i was 8. Combatai has helped me with all aspects of my life from school to my family. Dr. Jones became a family friend about 6 years ago. At that time my father suffered an injury and couldn't work at his former job. Desperate to find work he seeked career help at the Nevada Partners building where he was assisted by Dr. Alonzo M. Jones. My mother and father found Dr. Jones to be the only helpful person they had seen in their search to get work. With his help my family became "back on track". While talking to him, My father noticed a picture on the wall of Dr. Jones exacuting a beautiful flying side kick. My father asked him about it and found out about his martial arts lessons. Since we didn't have a lot of money my father was concerned about the price of the classes but to my family's fourtune his lessons were free of charge. Dr. Jones believes that since these abilities were givin to him by god for free with no charge if he ever charged anyone money for them he would lose these abilities. Therefore Dr. Jones will never charge a student money for lessons.

So I tried the combatai lessons and I loved it imediately. I learned basic boxing skills and trained at a boxing gym. I also learned grappling skills and weapons fighting. My little brother, kevin, also engadged in combatai. Combatia has helped him throughout his life. For the last three years he has been growing his hair for a company called "locks of love". When someone has cancer they can go through a treatment called kemotherapy. Undergoing kemotherapy patients typically lose their hair. Locks for love takes donated hair and turns it into a wig or surgically implants it into a childs scalp so that they may return their appearence back to resemble that of what it was before the kemotherapy. My brother grew his hair 3 years for that and then donated it to that company.

Here is the video of the news report:
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1667958582

Combatai has also helped me throughout my life. Dr. Jones has been very involved in my schooling since I first met him. Dr. Jones let all of his students relize they represent the system at all times and in every way. So Dr. Jones does not let his students fail in school. He will, from the first day ask his students "how are you doing in school?" When his students get older it gets more serious. In order to obtian a full black you must attend colledge. If needed he will help his students with schooling. When I became wrongfully accused once at school by a peer he gladly showed up to represent me during my dean and school staff meeting. He persisted to them that he knew me well and that I wasn't a "bad kid".

Right he was. Dr. Jones checks his students moral values and will not promote students who do not represent combatai morally. Combatai has a code of honor in which all students must respect which does not tolorate a student using thier martail arts abilities for uses other than helping people. I Remember one time when I used my abilities on the streets. A group of kids I was with was being harrassed by some older kids whom were involved in gangs and me and my brother watched as the situation got escalated and relized the older kids were going to "beat up" the other kids. Quickly me and kevin jumped in to their defense and they still attempted to fight the kids dispite thier age disference. Me and my bro, also younger than the kids, took on and defeated both of them and there friends cowardly fled after watchiing us take them to the ground. .

So wrong again ďFake Man!Ē The Don and his loving supporters are so emotionally connected to disproving Comba-Tai as an African Christian Vodoo Tradition; I can see why you would make such brass mistakes as Comba-Tai being a Christian Cult, Ineffective Martial art and Teaching System and History devised to Market to African Americans. Yet, you canít find one person that has been exposed to Comba-Tai and itís instructors to say anything bad about it. When you look at Comba-Tai it appears that he has influenced children who are now adults from every ethnic background. If you could read its creed (I will not post it) you would see that the only thing that Comba-Tai is truly dedicated to is ďService Before Self.Ē (See Ethiopian Creed of the Knights of the Rock Church of Saint George, discovered in 1992--Identical)

Still waiting to hear from Soke Mylemu Jones or Grandmaster Parham with the name of Warrior Yang's "Internet Crazy Challenger" and what he or she did that was so wrong. .
    Don, why would they talk to you? Why would they want too!
    Last edited by Mantis; 3/04/2007 5:53pm at . Reason: Word

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2007 4:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ON A SERIOUS NOTE:

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

http://www.steelecage.com/

Any hungry professional that wants to engage in MMA should post their info on the Steele Cage Site. They are putting together an incredible fight card and if you post a picture to include your fight record, perhaps they can get you matched up for an exciting fight. If you post your fight record here, I will hand deliver it to Dr. Jones and Robert Parham.

The Mantis

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/04/2007 5:45pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You did reawaken this thread. Here let me run it down for you:

02-03-2004 Thread started and officially dies 7-17-2005 It lays dormant for 2 months and guess who bring it back to life.............................................. .......................................

Mantis 9-18-2005 http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...9&postcount=26

The thread dies for a year then suddenly............dunh dunh duuuuuun.

12/06/2006 Jaguar appears
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...1&postcount=33

Only one person calls him a name for resurrecting a year old thread not because of the Comba-Tai.

The thread turns into a rottie thread for 20 days.

Everyone ignores jaguar's post until, you resurface a year after disappearing.

So, yes you brought the thread back to life and on the track of Mr. Jones.

Also, please learn how to quote correctly. When you do please do the following:

Quote where I questioned his skill.
    Quote where I insulted Jaguar.
    Quote where I challenged him to a fight.
    Quote where I crucified a teenager.
    Quote where I said anything to Eric (interesting that you know his name).

Meeting historical questions about your art with violence, is usually the result of people who have something to hide.

Mr. Jones could beat everyone on this sites ass and it still wouldn't validate the historical claims.

See, I'm really starting to believe you are Mr. Jones. I am also starting to believe that you have many dupe accounts on your own forum.

Why?

You talk from a standpoint that we are all Don using multiple handles.

You know quiet well that I came back to this site because you offended one of the teenage students of Comba-Tai. Heís giving you his personal experience and yet you take him down. Could this have been the origins of Michael Bell? After all the kid you were talking to was not African. He talked good of Dr. Jones and you guys tried to tear the young man down. So I stepped in so it would not be another Bell Incident and directed Mr. Don to the Comba-Tai Board. I also informed you of some of my personal experience. After shooting me down you went to the Comba-Tai Board and the rest is a history of disrespect. I am ashamed of myself for referring you to such well meaning professional martial artist.
    I never did this nor did Don or Iscariot. Yet, here you are blaming us for your lack of reading comprehension skills. If you felt people were insulting this kid you should have addressed those people.

Lets not forget the posts where you are defending a student of Comba-Tai then suddenly, you know his name?????????

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2007 6:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You did reawaken this thread. Here let me run it down for you:

02-03-2004 Thread started and officially dies 7-17-2005 It lays dormant for 2 months and guess who bring it back to life.............................................. .......................................

Mantis 9-18-2005 http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...9&postcount=26

The thread dies for a year then suddenly............dunh dunh duuuuuun.

Only one person calls him a name for resurrecting a year old thread not because of the Comba-Tai.

The thread turns into a rottie thread for 20 days.

Everyone ignores jaguar's post until, you resurface a year after disappearing.

So, yes you brought the thread back to life and on the track of Mr. Jones.

Also, please learn how to quote correctly. When you do please do the following:

Quote where I questioned his skill.
    Quote where I insulted Jaguar.
    Quote where I challenged him to a fight.
    Quote where I crucified a teenager.
    Quote where I said anything to Eric (interesting that you know his name).

Meeting historical questions about your art with violence, is usually the result of people who have something to hide.

Mr. Jones could beat everyone on this sites ass and it still wouldn't validate the historical claims.

See, I'm really starting to believe you are Mr. Jones. I am also starting to believe that you have many dupe accounts on your own forum.

Why?

You talk from a standpoint that we are all Don using multiple handles.

I never did this nor did Don or Iscariot. Yet, here you are blaming us for your lack of reading comprehension skills. If you felt people were insulting this kid you should have addressed those people.

Lets not forget the posts where you are defending a student of Comba-Tai then suddenly, you know his name?????????
    The only dupe accounts is that you guys support each other like clock work. :bowdown:

Jaguar didnít suddenly get on the site; he got on the site after he read all the garbage that you people posted. He was only giving you his testimonial. But you are so emotionally tied to killing Comba-Tai you will make blatant mistakes like this Ö you will lie and say you donít support your buddies when you most certainly do. So when I talk to you, I am talking to Don and most of the others

You guys all stand for the same thing. So perhaps I am wrong for lumping you all together, but you all say the same thing, as if it is a script. So when you hear me speak about one Bullshido guy I speak to all of you because you support each other.

You are really desperate arenít youÖif you had come to Vegas you would know that all of Jones students have ring names. Jaguar is one of those names. Actually his name is young Jaguar. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Wrong Again Internet Scholar!
    Last edited by Mantis; 3/04/2007 6:14pm at . Reason: Change