Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2005 9:18pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckofDeath
    The website he used to have (cited at the beginning of this thread) had a couple of other grandmasters listed as well and was quite extensive. It's a dead link now though, and I was wondering if there was some kind of falling out or something. I believe I've seen a very brief site somewhere, but nothing like he used to have.
    I asked him who the grandmasters were in his system, he listed three including him. I asked why does Comba-Tai have so many grandmasters, he replied that each is over a Military Order of Knights; then he began to rant. He ranted that each order had their own mission. I asked him to produce a website with African techniques. He says he doesn’t believe in putting techniques on websites. I guess his students produce the websites.

He seems to have a lot of military men and women that swear by this Comba-Tai stuff. I'm confused how he can have such a dedicated following and appear to be so meticulous and a person of integrity and yet rants about this fake lineage crap. Perhaps someone can help me understand?

http://www.sheppardsenator.com/archi...05/b0302.shtml I found this site as well.

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 3:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: comba tai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello everybody,

I am one of Dr. Jones direct students in Las Vegas and have been for over 5 years now. I personally have witnessed the incredible ability of this man that has been reconized by many masters outside of our system.

He is the first black american to evey win an asian full-contact martial arts competition. And yes he is probably the greatest martial artist I have ever seen in my life, in person or not, and I have a hard time believing anyone here can defeat him in hand to hand combat.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 3:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, you just resurrected a thread that has been dead for a year for *that*??
    You are either a master at thread necromancy, terribly unobservant, or trying to get attention on this guy. It doesn't even matter which one - just stop!!

And before you think I'm being rude, just wait for some of the other responses you're probably going to get...

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 3:44pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to BSD. Just a few questions for starters,

1. Which tournaments did he win? What date and year? what were the rulesets involved?

2. What is your background (if any) in other MA's/ combative situations (eg. LEO)

3. Given that he gives the style a 6,000 year genesis, why is there no mention or reference in any other texts/scrolls or tablets?

Looking forward to your replies and welcome aboard

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 3:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to review, this thread was born and died it's first death in February 2004, then was revived in July 2005 to die in September of that year. It is now December 2006 and we're up for another go? Alright, just so I made sure I understood...

I liked Mantis' report, btw.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 4:00pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, if you don't prod the dead dog with a stick you'll never realise how much it stinks.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 4:03pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar
    Hello everybody,

I am one of Dr. Jones direct students in Las Vegas and have been for over 5 years now. I personally have witnessed the incredible ability of this man that has been reconized by many masters outside of our system.

He is the first black american to evey win an asian full-contact martial arts competition. And yes he is probably the greatest martial artist I have ever seen in my life, in person or not, and I have a hard time believing anyone here can defeat him in hand to hand combat.
    RETARD ALERT.. RETARD ALERT.. RETARD ALERT..

Look... The fucking Koreans invented every friggin' martial art so stop whining ya' 'tard.

Welcome to Bullshido

"Yes Neko, please keep telling me more about your manly collection of Star Wars audiobooks"

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 4:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is the first black american to evey win an asian full-contact martial arts competition. .
    Where can we find his fight record (regarding the asian full-contact competition)?

And yes he is probably the greatest martial artist I have ever seen in my life, in person or not, and I have a hard time believing anyone here can defeat him in hand to hand combat.
    me too, given that chances are he's not gonna step up to the challenge (being that he's a great grand master and all) :occasion1 cheers tough, and welcome to Bullshido

EDIT: I just realize that the welcome committee here at Bullshido is faster than me
    Last edited by El Neko; 12/06/2006 4:40pm at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 6:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i believe the site is down

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    12/06/2006 8:31pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello everybody,

I am one of Dr. Jones direct students in Las Vegas and have been for over 5 years now.
    Hows that working out for you?

I personally have witnessed the incredible ability of this man that has been reconized by many masters outside of our system.
    Like what? What incredible ability?
    What "Masters" have recognized him?
    Who gives a ****?

He is the first black american to evey win an asian full-contact martial arts competition.
    And this means what? He is probably the ONLY black american to enter one.

And yes he is probably the greatest martial artist I have ever seen in my life, in person or not, and I have a hard time believing anyone here can defeat him in hand to hand combat.
    Better than Bruce Lee? Better than Jet Li? Better than Bill Wallace? Better than Beny Urquidez?

You obviously havent been exposed to many MA's have you?

I can beat him in H2H.....BELIEVE IT.