Page 2 of 8 First 123456 ... Last

Thread: A True Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    The ninja-spazzing was great, though, parody or not. And does anyone know what video game that was?
    Ninja Gaiden (Xbox).

That game is terribly difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out View Post
    I'd rather beleive that.

I mean, he says he took the moves from video-games.

If he's serious he is probably the biggest retard since that ki-balls guy from two or three years ago.

Nay, we're in the troll-age. I really think this kid is... that, kidding.
    Nope. Kid is 110% serious. I've worked with gamers for years and this kind of delusion runs rampant among them.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Justice View Post
    Nope. Kid is 110% serious. I've worked with gamers for years and this kind of delusion runs rampant among them.
    I was the biggest idiot ever when I wasthis guy's age. Hell, I'm still a big idiot (a little less now, but still). But even I didn't reach that level of idiocy.

It's very hard for me to accept that this guy is serious abut this stuff.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out View Post
    I'd rather beleive that.

I mean, he says he took the moves from video-games.

If he's serious he is probably the biggest retard since that ki-balls guy from two or three years ago.

Nay, we're in the troll-age. I really think this kid is... that, kidding.
    I tried taking this guy seriously. Reality began to disintegrate and I glimpsed the anihilation of all conciousness.

Must be a joke.

Has to be a joke.

Please let it be a joke.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to his Youtube page he is 29, which I hope is not true. I think he is being 100% serious, living the delusion of being a martial arts master/ninja. Needs to train for real and stop playing video games.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    According to his Youtube page he is 29, which I hope is not true. I think he is being 100% serious, living the delusion of being a martial arts master/ninja. Needs to train for real and stop playing video games.
    Most of the guys who are earnest about their self-delusion have no interest in opening the door for reality to step through and kick their ass.

After all, that would ruin the self-delusion aspect. Deep down most of them know this and avoid training outside their little training bubble because their self doubt has some tenuous grip on reality.

I could have said that in a more brief manner, but I'm feeling particularly loquacious today.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    29? He looks more like 15.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At points I thought it was a joke. Like when he was sitting (meditating?) and the camera slowly panned down over a 12 pack of Coke. But for all I know it could be serious. People believe all sorts of strange stuff. I think if we knew nothing of Christianity, and then heard someone on youtube giving a summary of it's core beliefs, we'd have problems deciding whether it was a joke or delusion.

You have to work the look. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's another one of the ChosonNinja guys. I don't know if he's an official instructor, but I do know that he has (had?) videos of himself training with his "apprentice". Also, I'd place him at 15-16 years old. I think a lot of kids put their age up higher so they can watch the age restricted videos on youtube.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It can't be a joke. I mean Rule #62

Page 2 of 8 First 123456 ... Last