228243 Bullies, 4364 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 71
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. OniSan81 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    252

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:24am


     Style: Genbukan Ninpo Bugei

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    A True Warrior

    I've been wandering much of my life, trying to find what a true warrior is. Finally, this morning, I found a video on youtube which portrays what a warrior should be, has been, and forever will be.

    This is one of the most self indulgent loads of crap I have EVER come across, and I really hope you enjoy this video. This guy makes all sorts of hilarious claims, and in this video, discusses why he is a true warrior...

    YouTube - My Warrior Spirit(Bio)
  2. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,592

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:34am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been searching for one like him to guide me.

    How can I become his apprentice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  3. dethklok is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Goleta, CA
    Posts
    294

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:36am


     Style: Adult Cuddling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, just wow. I want to grow up to be just like him. That guy is my new hero.

    You know, if he is going to truly be a warrior he might want to learn center and balance. That guy looks like he is suffering from an equilibrium problem.
  4. igorsfinger is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    6

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:39am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok. Young, lonely gamer learns how not to get laid. Sad, but maybe poetic.
  5. Lights Out is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,173

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:52am

    Join us... or die
     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet this video has a comedic intent behind it.

    You guys been trolled.

    Or failed to see the irony.
  6. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,592

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:56am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out View Post
    I bet this video has a comedic intent behind it.

    You guys been trolled.

    Or failed to see the irony.
    You mean like how my response was meant to have a comedic effect to it?
    Though you might have missed it on both occasions, given that neither was particularly funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  7. OniSan81 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    252

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:58am


     Style: Genbukan Ninpo Bugei

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No he is very serious. Watch his other videos.
  8. Ka-Bar is offline
    Ka-Bar's Avatar

    is a Godd*mn Federale!

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,924

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 11:02am

    supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look at the other videos on his youtube channel.

    If this is a troll job, it's an epic one.

    Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls
  9. TheMightyMcClaw is offline
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar

    MADE OF STEEL!

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,442

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 11:10am

    supporting member
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka-Bar View Post
    Look at the other videos on his youtube channel.

    If this is a troll job, it's an epic one.
    I'll say. I'd say 70% chance the kid's for real, 30% he's an incredibly straightfaced comedian.
    Dare I say, too straight faced. In order for a parody to be funny, you need to let the audience know that your parodying something.
    The ninja-spazzing was great, though, parody or not. And does anyone know what video game that was?
  10. Lights Out is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,173

    Posted On:
    9/27/2009 11:12am

    Join us... or die
     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka-Bar View Post
    If this is a troll job, it's an epic one.
    I'd rather beleive that.

    I mean, he says he took the moves from video-games.

    If he's serious he is probably the biggest retard since that ki-balls guy from two or three years ago.

    Nay, we're in the troll-age. I really think this kid is... that, kidding.
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.