Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 6:39pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you guys make fun of the video but the throat escape is a real technique. Have you ever tried to choke someone who used the throat escape?,,, yea. that's what i thought.

The takedown from the glasses uses a wing chun chain punch attack. He controlled it for the video but if it was real the other guy would not be getting back up.

Wing chun is street fighting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 9:17pm

Style: BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman View Post
    you guys make fun of the video but the throat escape is a real technique. Have you ever tried to choke someone who used the throat escape?,,, yea. that's what i thought.
    LMAO I just envisioned someone going for a real choke and having the guy for for that. Specifically a triangle choke.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 9:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The takedown from the glasses uses a wing chun chain punch attack. He controlled it for the video but if it was real the other guy would not be getting back up.

The two main reasons for the ensuing hilarity in these parts is that:

1) The attacks defended against are unrealistic.

2) The defenses used (let us just assume they work for the sake of argument) are mostly over the top for the ammount of force legally required.

In your first example, the groin punch may be an effective response to a front choke, but no-one is going to attack you like this. It's as bad as the aikidoka assuming that an attacker will start a fight by grabbing his wrist.

In your second example, the "defender" has implicitly accepted the challenge to fight. If the "attacker" does not get back up as you say, then there is virtually no possibility of arguing self-defence. Responding to being pushed in the chest by hospitalising someone is a good way to end up spending some time in prison.

If _ing _un really looks like street fighting to you, I would suggest moving to a different street.

mr. Hobbes

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 10:56pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

your moms street fighting... Honestly I don't really know how to respond to the single stupidest post ever.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2009 11:59pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Stop masturbating........and take your mothers pants off.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 6:53am

Style: BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I the only one that thinks/realizes Kikkoman was trolling in his last post?

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 9:46am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, he's a well known prankster.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 9:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Chun quote should have warned me.

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 10:03am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Please tell your joking.
    The throat technique is beyond ridiculous all thats required from the attacker is to step backwards. Unless your mentally retarded nobody is going to try choke someone out in the manner shown in this video..except maybe a zombie.

Wing Chun punches are pathetic, a chain punch from either of these guys is'nt going to be hurting anyone.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2009 10:45am

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys gettin' trolled like WHOA

Or possibly like FOOM FOOM FOOM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast