Thread: ADCC highlights

  1. #1
    Zapruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,356
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    ADCC highlights

    So this year has seen some AMAZING matches, I have to post this vid here, because...well DAYUM!!!!!!!

    YouTube - ADCC World Championships 2009 - Vinny Magalhaes Vs. Marcio 'Pé de Pano' Cruz -98.9kg.

    Here is an updated link of the advancing finals:

    http://www.spladdle.com/2009/09/adcc...ens-14-finals/

    The Kron Gracie Marcello Garcia match was another AMAZING match, as well as the Hillary Williams and Megumi Fuji. Ben Askren made an impressive debut, but the second fight seemed to be a bit much.

    This is the only other match I could find, enjoy some Jeff Glover

    YouTube - ADCC World Championships 2009 - Jeff Glover Vs. Timo-Juhani Hirvikangas -65.9kg.


    I am at work so the stream is hard for me to watch, so if anyone is watching and gets update PLEASE POST!!

    EDIT: this is a link that has some pretty up to date info

    http://thefightworkspodcast.com/
    Last edited by Zapruder; 9/26/2009 1:53pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

  2. #2
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,622
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    damn, that **** is today?

    I'm **** when it comes to figuring this nonsense out...can anyone tell me how Xande/Saulo riberio did, as well as Rafael Lovato Jr?

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    163
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Xande Saulo and Lovato both won 2 matches today and are in the semifinals tomorrow.

    Pretty good write up here: http://adccbarcelona.com/2009/09/26/...-from-day-one/

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Alma, MI
    Posts
    146
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the video clips and the updates!

  5. #5
    Zapruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

  6. #6
    WhiteShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,167
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. Marcello Garcia isn't getting any worse is he?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toledo, OH
    Posts
    26
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    damn, that **** is today?

    I'm **** when it comes to figuring this nonsense out...can anyone tell me how Xande/Saulo riberio did, as well as Rafael Lovato Jr?

    Saulo lost.

    According to thefightworkspodcast.com "Saulo is on the microphone and thanks the crowd for their attendance, thanks Sheik Tahnoon, and announces that he is retiring from this game!" The announcers stated that they didn't know if he meant both gi and no-gi or just no-gi.

  8. #8
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,622
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by workhorse View Post
    Saulo lost.

    According to thefightworkspodcast.com "Saulo is on the microphone and thanks the crowd for their attendance, thanks Sheik Tahnoon, and announces that he is retiring from this game!" The announcers stated that they didn't know if he meant both gi and no-gi or just no-gi.

    ;)....

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dirty Jersey
    Posts
    37
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That 5965 logo thing is especially fitting on Hall

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO