Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2009 9:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, I've had sex for four continuous hours.

Holy fucking ****. Holy fucking ****.

Holy. fucking. ****.
    But there's some backwash involved in that. My Kimbo vs. Big Country-related erection continuously expanded from 11 pm on Wednesday until 8 am today. If their fight turns out to be spectacular, I'm bound to explode.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/29/2009 2:35am

Style: Injured for 1+ years

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think you're being too hard on McSweeney. The guy he was fighting was huge. Much stronger than him, weighed more and had a significant reach advantage. I think he was thus intimidated by the potential for a flash knockout. Sure he made some bad decisions, but he probably never encountered anywhere near this level of size differential in his career.

Additionally, knowing your ground game is trash, doesn't really encourage you to engage.

The gassing was ridiculous. But I think people forget something. One of the less obvious aspects of a weight advantage is that the smaller guy gasses alot faster. It's so much more exhausting to wrestle someone bigger than you. That being said, it was still ridiculous on both sides. I mean, that was the first fight I've seen where grabbing the fence was a significant issue when both fighters were like 10 yards apart.

Oh yeah, Kimbo will be riding the Bang Bus this Wednesday. ...unfortunately.

北斗十字固拳

Posted On:
    9/29/2009 6:18am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. Y'all are some harsh MFers on these two guys. Read the fighter blogs before you critique. FYI, these 2 fought on the same say as the first 2, which was only after they had been there for, like, 3 days. And Rampge's team (SHivers) was definitely over training.

As for the fight, I definitely feel Shivers won. But I can understand why the decision went the other way. Leg kicks in the second half of rnd 1 stole that round. And McSweeney, though I believe he was just as gassed as Shivers, did a better job PRETENDING to be able to fight (aggressiveness) in round 2. Plus, in the end, he did more damage. Shivers couldn't even walk for 2 days after.

Posted On:
    9/29/2009 6:22am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow i'm really suprised anyone thought the big guy won that fight. there's no way.

Posted On:
    9/29/2009 7:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he wasn't too bad but as rampage said, his fitness let him down and his game plan went out the window.
    cant fucking wait for kimbo

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    9/29/2009 9:10am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudOWNED View Post
    Wow. Y'all are some harsh MFers on these two guys. Read the fighter blogs before you critique. FYI, these 2 fought on the same say as the first 2, which was only after they had been there for, like, 3 days. And Rampge's team (SHivers) was definitely over training.

As for the fight, I definitely feel Shivers won. But I can understand why the decision went the other way. Leg kicks in the second half of rnd 1 stole that round. And McSweeney, though I believe he was just as gassed as Shivers, did a better job PRETENDING to be able to fight (aggressiveness) in round 2. Plus, in the end, he did more damage. Shivers couldn't even walk for 2 days after.
    Since they'd only been there three days, the fault is showing up unprepared not overtraining. That actually is worse, particular for McWheezy.

Posted On:
    9/29/2009 9:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    Dude, I've had sex for four continuous hours.

Holy fucking ****. Holy fucking ****.

Holy. fucking. ****.
    Has your asshole healed yet?

Posted On:
    9/29/2009 10:45am

Style: Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudOWNED View Post

Shivers said he couldn't train, run, or more than slowly walk for 4 days after the fight. Apparently those kicks had oomph.

Posted On:
    9/29/2009 10:58am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's more likely that his legs were just highly unconditioned. Much like the rest of him. Those leg kicks were ok but didn't have the right angle to do real damage.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 12:06am

Style: MT, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast