Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 12:06am

Style: Judo-Brown

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elipson View Post
    I dont remember the last time someone took a kick to the nuts and then stole the round.

I too think it should have gone to the third, if only because I wanted to see that giant get KTFOed. Who doesn't touch gloves AFTER you ball kick someone?

Rampage demanded that his fighters not touch gloves, ever.

Kinda because in the beginning of round 2 in the first fight, john used touching up as a means to secure an arm drag

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 12:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Furreal though, if your erection lasts longer than four hours, you'll get a bloodclot in the dorsal vein and they'll have to cut that **** off.

Cut it off.

Cut your dick, off.

After I learned that, I just couldn't make four hour jokes anymore.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 12:46am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a terrible fight. The big guy ran out of gas a minute into the first round? The other guy wasn't impressive either. I would have declared a double loss, eliminating both of them from the show.

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 12:52am

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some one should have brought some oxygen into the ring with all the time they spent trying to catch thier breath.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 1:00am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Helio Gracie rolled over in his grave after watching them work on the ground. Both their chins were up and hands down. I didn't see little man winning either, over all I was embarrassed to watch this fight with my roommate. Maybe they were both too tired from training though.

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 1:01am

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, if kimbo wins next week. He's gonna have earned his spot.

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 1:10am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fighters on TUF always gas out quick due to the whole short notice thing. This is going to be doubly so for heavyweights. We're gonna have more of the same to look forward to.

As for Kimbo and Nelson: I don't know what much about Nelson's stand-up other than he got knocked out by Arlovski, but Big Country's big gut is gonna suck the life out of him if the fight goes past a minute or two. If Kimbo can keep it standing, I see him taking it. If the fight goes to the ground at any point, Kimbo's gonna get raped.

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 1:24am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Big black buck"?

Really?

Gawd.

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 2:58am

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fight was really bad.
    At this point I do not remember their names, just that the shorter of the two seemed to have suffered from spasm attacks within the first round while standing. It was quite a scene to watch. Not to mention his haymakers which would miss by what literally seemed like a mile.
    The man needs to seriously work on his stand up. First lesson, keep a good stance while attacking. Then he can go on to more advanced techniques, like the jab. *rolls eyes*
    The football player needs to learn at least some basics of the stand up game. Like going on the offensive, or hell, learn some defensive tactics. As for his ground game, learn how to perform a proper takedown. Followed by lessons on how to perform a proper mount.
    They both need A LOT of work on their cardio.

The fight was simply awful. Fortunately, it looks as though next weeks episode will feature a better fight.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2009 6:58am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkido_keith View Post
    Fighters on TUF always gas out quick due to the whole short notice thing. This is going to be doubly so for heavyweights. We're gonna have more of the same to look forward to.

As for Kimbo and Nelson: I don't know what much about Nelson's stand-up other than he got knocked out by Arlovski, but Big Country's big gut is gonna suck the life out of him if the fight goes past a minute or two. If Kimbo can keep it standing, I see him taking it. If the fight goes to the ground at any point, Kimbo's gonna get raped.
    Actually Roy Nelson has always fought with a big gut like that, and he usually doesn't gas. I don't see him losing against kimbo. I think he will trade with him for a while and then take it to the ground. Nelson's ground game is probably better than anyone in that house, including the coaches. His biggest problem is his standup, and that isn't too bad.

He got knocked out by Arlovski but that was because he got caught... It happens. His stand up has improved since then.

I see Kimbo getting choked out in the second round because Roy is going to stand the whole first round just to show everyone that he can.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast