Every dog has his day
    One day you'll see me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2009 11:49am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn man I know what the hell that feels like... I'm at that stage right now. Except I was worse than you when I first started working out. Could'nt even bench 25 Kilograms... and I weighed 60 kilos... and I was not premature...

On the bright side I could run two miles before I collapsed.

The annoying thing is that I cant go to the gym anymore. Long story short the educational system here(Bangladesh) is SO FUCKING BAD that I have to go to extra classes (besides doing school) to get good grades. As in come home from school, eat, run to class, run to another class, run to another class. No time for gym, unless I cut out Judo. And Judo takes first priority for me.

And teachers are fucking annoying too. They're like 'Oh you know, your a student. You should take your studies as seriously as your parents take their jobs'. The fucking idiots have been saying that to me since I was eight. Get it? EIGHT YEARS OLD!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2010 1:13am

Style: Boxing, Beginner BJJ,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great article. thank you.

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 11:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    an interesting read

It is similar to my upbringing, i was a very later bloomer. Until i was 17 i was among the shortest and weakest in high school, my puberty was protracted with my growth beginning slowly at age 16, followed finally by a growth spurt at 18.

It didnt matter how hard I tried in sports, I couldnt match the speed and strength of others. Even though i had football training (australian football a very physical game) twice a week, i was bested by people who spent their free time on the couch.

I never made the school football team because a bunch of soccer players were better than me as a footballer. I didnt make the team 3 years in a row.

Without testosterone your not an athlete. After my growing did begin, and i started doing some weight training here and there many things did change.

Every lunch break for about 5 months a tall fat tough guy would push in front of me in the lunch line. (he singled me out) I was 17 weak as a girl and fighting him and his 4 buddies wasnt an option. I ran into this guy at a bar about 2 years later, we made eye contact.

It was great to see that short fat **** squirm. Im now 5 11(not a tall guy but about a 1ft taller than i was when i was 17) and a bit solid,

Exercise is great
    Last edited by happysplinters; 7/18/2010 1:35am at .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123