221993 Bullies, 4271 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    9/22/2009 11:03am

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keith, you have no point to make. You wanna know why?

Because you can come over here and say all you want.

Whereas Phrost saying the same stuff about MT over there would be instantly banned.

EOD.

:)

Posted On:
    9/22/2009 11:08am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaith Rustaz View Post
    So, you expose them. Great. So, how many stopped teaching, stopped lying, stopped scamming? What's your track record of forcing people out? Anyone actually forced out of the industry, or locked away as a result of your indepth investigations? Lets see some numbers here Phrost. What's your impact really? I notice that despite long running exposes Ashida Kim, George Dillman and many many others are still doing quite well for themselves. So, other than making yourselves feel good, what have you really accomplished? As to Morton, that's our concern.
    Phrost is a meanie. Not only that, but he's crushed the dreams of many a misguided larper.

As to the frauds, exposure is the best thing. The idea is, that STUDENTS don't get ripped off, or placed in dangerous mindsets of invincibility...in this, most dangerous world.

I'd worry less about the teachers. If they're legit, it can be verified. It's wild claims that hurt a site's image...not swearing.

I'll show you. FUUUUUUUCK. See, still the largest and most kick ass mma community online.

Try it for yourself

see?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2009 11:14am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, probably. So would someone over there ripping on BS. Point?
    487 investigations. Other than feeling good about yourselves, what has your actual effect on the martial arts industry been? Lets see some hard numbers here showing how you've helped clean things up. Or doesn't that matter?

Posted On:
    9/22/2009 11:16am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, I got quoted in an article. An article by Phrost. My e-penor just grew an inch!

I think I'll go wave it now.

Martial Arts Fraud Investigations 487 investigations. Tell me, how many guilty? How many are out of the industry? How many no longer plying their crap? What is the -real- impact of Bullshido and it's "expose the fraud" mission on the martial arts industry? How many Soke boards have you shut down? I submit, you've done nothing.
    Dude, you just saw Morton get suspended from the USJA. He can not teach and his rank is no longer recognized. Mission fucking accomplished.

Might also want to turn your eyes to The Coda Scott Investigation, or "No One Expects the Bullshido Inquisition!" - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Really, just look around and don't confuse the number of pages with the number of threads.

Nothing but make yourselves feel good about yourselves. Nothing but make some noise and garner a few minutes of fame. Ok, you made enough noise that Morton got kicked out of an org or 2, and stripped of some rank. Ok, so, is he in jail? Is his school closed down? Is he out of the game and working a fryer at McD now? Why so much anger towards him? I'm curious.
    Because he lied about his credentials, took money and time from innocent people, and then lied about it. That is time and money that those people will never get back. It is time and money that could have been spent learning from a qualified instructor, learning quality martial arts. If you order a steak from a restaurant and they give you a burger patty, you're gonna either send it back or ask for your money back. Well guess what, all sales final bitch!

Morton, and anyone else who lies about their credentials for money, deserve no respect from me or anyone else with half a brain.
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2009 11:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw some announcements on webforums, however as of right now see NOTHING on the official forum http://judoforum.com/index.php?showforum=25 or official website http://www.usja-judo.org/. Or, did I miss it? Again, what is stopping Morton, or anyone who y'all convict from teaching? Using that food analogy, you folks found the joint to misrepresent, but you haven't closed them down to stop them from doing it again. All you've got is a bunch of signs outside and down the block saying "bad". They are still open. Success = shut down.

Posted On:
    9/22/2009 11:34am

Style: Judo+soon 2b bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    As for morton, I believe one of our posters used to be his student. After attending a real Judo class he saw the difference between the bullshit he taught, and the real deal. Just having this ifo posted here for all to see should deter any future victims from being taught fraudulent crap.
    That would have been me, good sir, and I am appalled at how martial talk lets frauds hide on their site. How would you feel if you knew your time was mostly wasted training in an art and with a teacher you thought were effective, but turned out to be BS? How would you like it if others went out if their way to not help the victim of said fraud, but came instead to support the very person who was taking advantage of the naive and the trustworthy? That is what you are doing.

To me, that seems no different than harboring a child sex offender in your midst that claims he never did it, and instead if finding out if he is telling the truth, you take him on his word and you let him near the kids in your neighborhood on trust.

As one of Morton's former students, albeit only for a few months of classes, I feel like a victim. You see, Kaith, he took advantage of my trust and now your website is sheltering him, and others like him, because you are too afraid to call him out, or it could be that you have something to hide yourself, I am not sure, but I would not be surprised. Are you more concerned about having members on your site you are willing to harbor frauds, than keeping matial integrity, or am I missing something in your logic?

Because it seems according to your thoughts, that I am at fault for trusting this man with my training, as are the countless others who have been taken advantage of. You seem to be putting the blame on the victim here, and that's not cool with me, or bullshido.

Sincerely,

ZoA.
    Let your anger be like a monkey trapped inside a pinata; waiting inside, hoping that the children don't break through with the stick.

-Master Tang (Kung Pow! Enter the Fist)

A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
    Bill Cosby

The believer is happy, the doubter wise.
    Greek proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.

Posted On:
    9/22/2009 11:36am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, what is stopping Morton, or anyone who y'all convict from teaching? Using that food analogy, you folks found the joint to misrepresent, but you haven't closed them down to stop them from doing it again. All you've got is a bunch of signs outside and down the block saying "bad". They are still open. Success = shut down.
    Are you suggesting that you would go to a restaurant that was publicly known to have terrible service and crap food? You're saying that even though all the reviews say to stay away you would still go there?

For restaurants, if the reviews are bad they can either change for the better or go out of business. The former would be the preferred path and Mr. Morton is being offered that path. If he trains hard and earns the credentials that he wants then I say THAT is success. Shutting him down would stop the malpractices, but setting him on the right path is a victory for all.
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Posted On:
    9/22/2009 11:37am

Style: Judo+soon 2b bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, probably. So would someone over there ripping on BS. Point?
    487 investigations. Other than feeling good about yourselves, what has your actual effect on the martial arts industry been? Lets see some hard numbers here showing how you've helped clean things up. Or doesn't that matter?

What have you done for the martial art community, except harbor frauds? At least we are doing something about it.
    Last edited by ZenOfAnger; 9/22/2009 11:42am at . Reason: Punctuation
    Let your anger be like a monkey trapped inside a pinata; waiting inside, hoping that the children don't break through with the stick.

-Master Tang (Kung Pow! Enter the Fist)

A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
    Bill Cosby

The believer is happy, the doubter wise.
    Greek proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.

Posted On:
    9/22/2009 11:40am

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Keith, what makes you an authority on the success of BS.Net's investigations when you and your forum are providing a safe haven for such fraudsters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2009 11:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07 View Post
    Are you suggesting that you would go to a restaurant that was publicly known to have terrible service and crap food? You're saying that even though all the reviews say to stay away you would still go there?
    I'm saying that for any review to be useful, it must be read. If it's not read it's of no use, and not everyone is going to search first. I've dealt with enough real criminal fraud victims who have said the same thing time and time again "If I'd only searched". Problem is, most don't. It's good the information is there. It's better if they are prevented from victimizing again. THAT is the piece that Bullshido misses.
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast