Has coldfire's identity been confirmed?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire$ View Post
    Ever read the childrens book "If you give a mouse a cookie?". Its a short story and you can probably find it somewhere digital. I am feeling as if im in that story and no matter what information i give you your are just going to keep asking for something else. I told you my story, that wasnt enough. i told you where it happened, that wasnt enough, I told you i agreed with you all that the events in the video were totally uncalled for, i told you that the guy survived and that he was arrested. now you want me to track down his name? I have already done more that what i feel was fair for what i am asking. i am ot trying to clear my dad of anything. Im not even trying to get you all to leave him alone. I am trying to get you to give me and my family some peace. Obviously the cookie, milk, napkin... is not enough to satisfy the needs of the mouse. He is going to keep asking for something else.
    It seems as if you are skirting around the issue of identifying the Kung Fu guy.

Are people really harrassing you and your family that much? If so, that sucks. I've been on different boards, and Bullshido is by far the most patient, uncondemning board I've been on. Please don't hold the respected members of this board responsible for the acts of a few noobs.

You don't have to answer anything, so I appreciate you taking the time to tell your side of things. However, the only thing I (and some others) want to know from you is the Kung Fu guy's identity. That's all. No more milk, cookie, or napkin. Just a name.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sodapopinski View Post
    I agree with you that if your father were to post, he'd just be hijacked and called names. Although I'd like to hear his side of the story, I understand if he doesn't show up.
    Yes because you are an expert on what one can expect on Bullshido.

If... IF things were allowed to go normally on this thread Mr Dennis (senior) could be guaranteed that the moderators and regular membership would do their best to let him say his peace.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We want to know who the victim is so that we can verify that he survived. It's hard to just take your word for it when it appears that he was struggling to breathe before being tossed in a dumpster in the middle of winter.

I think the knowledge of whether or not the victim survived would satisfy any expectations of information that you would be able to provide.

Sorry for the first post, but I have read through all 62 pages of this thread.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp View Post
    In my mind, when you stomp on a unconscious man's head you go from assault to attempted murder. I don't think trying to murder someone should have a time limit on punishment. It's really too bad I'm not the law.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I believe that the statute of limitations applies to attempted murder too.

Due process exists for you to change that law. Use it at your discretion.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 8/21/2009 10:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:54pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If... IF things were allowed to go normally on this thread Mr Dennis (senior) could be guaranteed that the moderators and regular membership would do their best to let him say his peace.
    That's a pretty big 'if' (someone start the laugh track).

This thread is fubar man, moderating it is going to be a full time job or worse for several if Dennis, Sr. shows up. The admins need to start bans/temp bans at the very least in earnest on the repeat offenders.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunami View Post
    Hey War World,

when someone makes a poke about how shitty the rest of the karate class must of been - you pointing out that its not relevant to the discussion is so fucking annoying...step out of center stage for shits sake
    Go read the fucking stickies on this forum and its rules. Anything not relevant to the investigation belongs elsewhere. Threads have been set up in YMAS and trollshido for that sort of thing.

As for me being "center stage"... this is not a "stage" its an investigation. I have been working hard on this since it began, and I'm getting pissed that our job is being made more difficult by people shitting up the thread.

Get it?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 10:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Can't speak for Judge Cohen, but Ms Norton has seen the video.
    I'm not going to post again. I respect the levelheadedness I've seen here. Clearly intelligent people occupy this forum.

I expressed my view. I'll expand, it's horrific to think a poor simpleton evangelical "supposed crackpot" is beaten this horrifically by a trained accredited instructor, with his big shot sensi intimidating the scene. He didn't look high to me, the "Kung Fu" guy. He looked like most Christians do.. niave.

Going back to Bobby's post. He beat Willie for a week straight after-wards.

Shameful, gentlemen and ladies.

Thank you
    Last edited by ashtray27; 8/21/2009 10:18pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 10:31pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you can answer my question about Blythe's kids, I will vouch for your identity.
    ****, I'm sorry if he took a cue from me to leave without answering that. I didn't realize the motive for the question, and who knows what he noticed in this mess.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 10:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. He never claimed to be taught by Jesus.
    Blythe said "He's a master and he has no master..."
    The victim corrected him by saying "My master is Jesus Christ." is what he said.

Blythe said " Jesus promoted him to 10th degree red belt"
    Victim said "Well.."

Blythe wasnt interested in letting him talk for himself or say anything himself.

So for people to call the victim mentally ill is unfair.

Being trusting and naive when you're in danger doesn't make you mentally ill. The guy said he was going to demonstrate "SPIRITUAL MOVEMENTS" that's all he believed he was going to do.

I really would wish people stopped saying he was mentally ill. Really WHO is qualified to judge someone and say they are mentally ill just because he says Jesus is his master. He never, in the video, said that Jesus taught him Kung Fu or Martial Arts. Those were the words of Bobby Joe Blythe and we all know what his words are worth now...
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112131959 ... LastLast