Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011121858 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 7:57pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear button hater.

Your posts were moved to this thread along with many others, which were not relevant to the investigation or which had no higher purpose then saying huuurll, Dennis and Blythe suck! They deserve to __________!

Crapping up investigations III - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

If I find a shitty post I move it to this section which is affectionately called trollshido. Please increase the quality of your posting and this will not be a problem

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like everyone, i am disgusted at this video. The victim was a disturbed ballet dancer and still the karate black belt struggled at first to get any strikes on him. He only dominated him when it hit the floor.

I would love to see him try those rear hand straight punches on a boxer or thai boxer or MMA fighter, see how far he gets !

Those here who are taking real actions (informing media, law enforcement etc), please keep us all updated

And i think everyone should post this video on as many forums as possible, facebook, myspace etc. The bigger the internet outrage, the change of media intervention

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:29pm

Style: Muay Thai MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this 100% positive Willie's son because I know both Willie and Bobby will be hanging on every word here and if I was either of them I'd have told Coldsore & his wife to STFU by now.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:32pm

supporting member
     Style: age&treachery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire$ View Post
    I never said what happened to the guy was my fault... And for about the millionth time i am not trying to defend what happened. Thats not my responsibility.
    Yes, exactly. As much as anything, I was trying to remind others of that.

I'm sorry that you were present at the incident, and I'm sorry that your wife has been dragged into this. That's all.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:48pm

Style: Muay Thai MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by u1ysses View Post
    QFT. Can we start getting temp bans on people who have repeatedly been told not to pull this BS and keep doing it? Quit wasting everyone's time, you're a waste of space who is currently actively harming the investigation by taking up everyone's time with your BS and trying to drive away one of the witnesses with your brainless insults.
    Oh come on! At best he's the PR face of Bobby and Willie at worst a troll.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokaku View Post
    I don't know you tell me, I posted it so that maybe one of you guys could use it and somehow find more proof/informations, I don't live in the U.S.A. so I can't really do much from here but I'd like to help as much as I can, if I can.

That video was just disgusting and I, as most people, want justice to be done.
    Unlike the many people posting here, you are an actual member of the site. I'm asking you to show restrain in bringing people into the conversation. The world, apparently, is watching.

I don't know you tell me
    No, I will not tell you. I have my hands full with what I am doing already. Why can't you do it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:02pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh come on! At best he's the PR face of Bobby and Willie at worst a troll
    You fail reading comprehension forever. He is who he says he is - unless you think his wife's myspace was prepared for us as a decoy BEFORE this thing hit? Hfam spoke to him prior to his posting here, FFS.

The truth or lack thereof in his claims will be revealed by the consistency of his claims and behavior, not by the ninth grade level insults of someone who has more interest in being part of a lynch mob than in said truth.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobunaga View Post
    Statuse of limitations or not, I hope that justice find all of you goons soon !
    Since the law of the land stipulates that assault carries a statute of limitations, I wonder what sort of "justice" you might be taking about.

There are only two relevant authorities here: The state of Virginia and the person or persons that supervise the Tozan-Ryu style. I assume you are suggesting the mother organization in Japan be alerted to the activities of its American representatives.

That's what you meant, right?

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:34pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Since the law of the land stipulates that assault carries a statute of limitations, I wonder what sort of "justice" you might be taking about.

There are only two relevant authorities here: The state of Virginia and the person or persons that supervise the Tozan-Ryu style. I assume you are suggesting the mother organization in Japan be alerted to the activities of its American representatives.

That's what you meant, right?
    In my mind, when you stomp on a unconscious man's head you go from assault to attempted murder. I don't think trying to murder someone should have a time limit on punishment. It's really too bad I'm not the law.
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:38pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In my mind, when you stomp on a unconscious man's head you go from assault to attempted murder. I don't think trying to murder someone should have a time limit on punishment. It's really too bad I'm not the law.
    Come on, everyone. More reading less posting!
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011121858 ... LastLast