Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 303637383940 4142434450 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:40am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanty22 View Post
    read the thread. all 153 pages of it it was 1984 most likely, the idea that it is murder is purely speculative and extremely inflammatory and shouldn't be mentioned like it is fact.

I agree on the 1984 date. I attempted to read most of the thread, but wasn't sure this had been posted

Apparently by 1986 WJD was a sensei at the dojo. I wonder if Ken Chun was there in 1984 as well:

*22 February 1986 – Brown One in Shindokan Tozan-Ryu Okinawan Karate under Sensei Willie J. Dennis. I am the only person in a wheelchair to have studied Tozan-Ryu at Blythe’s Shindokan Karate Studio and, as far as I know, to have been awarded a Brown One belt rank.
    http://inosanto.com/?p=378

WJD is in front. Ken Chun is on the far left (wheelchair)

EDIT: Nevermind, I am a moron. This was already posted on 8/19. Sorry.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:47am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why are we arguing about murder when it's not substantiated.

Focus on clues about KFG identity. This man is compelling. He is more compelling than the victim/homeless/retard people make him out to be.

Fact:
    Trained in Kung Fu (whatever stile): this costs money. he held his own, almost owned that cheap shoting karate low blow seeking bullshit blackbelt named...

10th degree red belt: someone please flame me and tell me my minute reseach on my previous post about jiu jitsu red belt ranks is crap. Point is, this man must have researched and been eduacated about martial arts.

Ok, I'm Jewish but respect any Christian that praises god. It shows deeper knowledge. I swear if BJB askend him to elaborate, KFG would have quoted verses. He has been taught. Eduacated. This takes money/family/trackable people.

Transien/homeless my ass. Look how clean cut he is. For christ sake I own a company and I look way more dishelved than he does (and so do my clients).

Many judgements are mad about KFG because he is in a pressure situation. I know that I'm giving speculations, resources (no one has taken me up on my hosting/web resources all the better if you have that taken care off. No profit/exposure facter here). That's all I'm here to do, unless I have facts which I don't. Think outside...

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 10:02am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiai69 View Post
    imo, the picture of KFG lying in a pool of blood is likely to get the flyer flagged for removal.
    Let it, we will repost. It's probably the best picture available and needs to be seen. If you've read that far you know what's going on.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 10:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what I can hear, KFG never says he's a tenth degree redbelt. It was Blythe who said that.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 10:22am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great point to the last three posters. So in 84, you must have had stable work to be able to afford the luxury of training and learning about ma history no?

My mma friends spend a lot of money on training.

Yes the fact that we have the web now, enables anyone with a keyboard to learn what they want for 30 bucks a month

But how much time and money did it cost back then?

This man didn't make a living off of eating pizza hut scraps. He was either supported by a wealthy family, or had a great job that enabled him free time to train and learn about other disciplines.

I mention this because it means that there are RECORDS somwhere. The rich, the middle class are are much easier to trace than homeless people that everyone seems to think he was. Highly doubtfull he was homelss. No facts/circumstances to substantiate.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 11:41am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KHitt71 View Post
    Trying to steer in a clear direction (order of operations):

Fixed:
    1. Where and when exactly did the alleged crime occur?
    December 14, 1984
    2. What municipal/county law enforcement agency has jurisdiction?
    Dumfried PD
    3. Names of the primary participants and witnesses
    A. Main Perpetrator: Willie J. Dennis
    B. Owner of Dojo: Bobby Joe Blythe
    C. Victim: Unknown
    D. Cameraman: We have possible leads
    E. Members of Dojo that carried body out: We have possible leads
    F. Any other witnesses: We have possible leads
    4. Status of the victim?
    unkown
    5. Was a police incident or report filed?
    unkown. FOI requests have been sent out
    6. Were charges filed?
    Public criminal records indicate no, so far.
    7. Was there a prosecution?
    Public records indicate no known court cases so far
    8. Legel rememdies available in terms of SOL, etc ect.
    SOL is being debated by the fine legal minds at bullshido :)
    Folks, let me say agin that the mods and investigators do have some possible ID's of witnesses, etc, but for the safety of possibly innocent people, we have not published the names. It is safe to say we think we may know most (not all) of who was there. Thanks to all the folks who sent us leads off the board.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 11:54am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Little Union Baptist Church been around for 100 years in Dumfries.

First Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Dumfries.
    In 1962, Rev. Augustus Thomas Gaskins accepted the Church's call as Pastor and served for 33 years until June 1995. He was elevated to the newly established position of Pastor Emeritus.
    The Star Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church in Triangle, VA
    Rev. Frederick S. Jones served as the Senior Pastor of the Star Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church, Triangle, Virginia for 43 years ~- the place where God sent him in 1964 to be the seventh Pastor. He was the first full-time African-American Pastor in Prince William County, Va., having served two years in the U.S. Army and over 23 years in the Federal government. During his 42 years as Pastor of Star Bethlehem, God blessed Pastor Jones with 101 'sons' who were called to the ministry under his spiritual leadership and guidance. Twenty-three of the ministers are now pastors. A tireless servant of the Lord, Rev. Jones demonstrated his total commitment to his church and its members by revealing and actively pursuing his vision from God for the Community of Faith: Home of Salvation/Holistic Ministries.
    Rev. Jones retired on November 10, 2007.
    The reason I am leaning in this direction is in the South, a highly religious Black man would be Baptist. All three of the Churches above are run by Black pastors with a primarily black congregation. The first one listed the Pastor at the time of this incident has since passed away.
    Last edited by stebbins; 8/28/2009 12:07pm at .

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You people are pissing me off. Now that I look at the flyer, I see that the transcription is a joke.

If someone can put up the highest quality vid available right now, including sound, in either avi, wmv, or mpeg format, I will blow up the sound so that KFG can be heard, and see what I can do with the picture.

I had no idea KFG's speech is so undocumented.

You can upload videos up to 150megs or so at rapidshare.com -- you don't have to register, just upload, grab the link address, and PM it to me.

Also, imo, the picture of KFG lying in a pool of blood is likely to get the flyer flagged for removal.
    I will go through the audio and fill in the transcript this evening.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't use the stupid Viddler site. If any one wants this done, you will have to upload it somewhere I can DL it, in either avi, mpeg, or wmv, so that it will work with my editing platform.

Otherwise, screw it. Enough's enough. I can't believe the f'ing transcription's at the point it's at, and you people are going on for 60 pages about an illegible photo of a shirt.

Dungeons and f'ing dragons, you people.
    I haven't looked at the transcript since I made a few corrections last week. I will fill it in this evening.

I suggest you relax until then.

If you insist on dissing Dungeons & Dragons any further, I'm going to ask that you do it to my face. That ****'s personal.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletLaw View Post
    We know the name of Bobby Joe Blythe's dojo. We also know some possible dates it was open. This was more than likely some kind of incorporated business. Has anyone considered contacting the state of Virginia's Secretary of State office and doing a records search? They are fairly easy to do:

http://www.scc.virginia.gov/clk/index.aspx
    Done last week. No surviving business licenses for 1984.