Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 2:15pm

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiai69 View Post
    IMO, getting into a pissing contest with 4chan over who broke the story open (even unintentionally) is asking for a big pain in your ass.

While giving 4chan credit in a major news outlet may tend to be taken as validation by the types that harass and conduct little pogroms of anonymous terror, it doesn't really matter as much who gets credit as that the attempt to uncover realities related to this whole even continues. 4chan types probably don't give much of a **** about that. They probably are getting their rocks off over the KMPH story, which is really not nearly the end of this road.

Just offering a counterpoint on that issue.

IMO, the BBC should know about this thread for the more important reason that from Mackey's comments, it's quite possible LE investigation into this crime may well be stonewalled at the Dumfries PD. Public interest in seeing the case through -- international interest -- may help to interest higher-ups to make sure the Dumfries PD either does its job or is itself investigated if there proves to be reason to investigate it.
    I was thinking exactly the same about the BBC

Channel 4 news are v good too but I think the BBC have more of an international reputation for news, also they have the World Service on radio so the story can get everywhere.

Just because of the poss issues re corruption and that we know that Zingg at least worked for the FBI, I think that a foreign news channel would create the most leverage for action to be taken without the poss of being silenced by locals in positions of power.

Blythe and his cronies have long tentacles but they surely cannot extend to the BBC? *crosses fingers*

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 2:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    coldfire aside* I am really pleased that you have done this

thank you

*The memories of adults are flawed after 25 years. The memory of a 7 or 8 year old who has absorbed all kinds of stories from his parents, should be considered highly provisional IMO

I still feel sorry for him and his family for all the problems that this whole thing has inflicted on them
    I feel sorry for the man and his family as well. Probably the best thing for him was to not get on here and publicly defend anyone if he was worried about getting mixed up in it. I understand he needs to protect his own family tho.

If the man has ANY type of information he needs to give it up. He could have answered my question with a simple "no" and I would start thinking differently about his first hand knowledge.

But the way he just doesn't answer questions leads me to believe he knows way more than he is leading on. My father was a investigator for the Military for a longgggggggggggg time. He is the one that actually showed me this thread, and he even says the actions of colfire responses leads Him to believe coldfire knows alot more than he is putting off.

If coldfire did actually see this attack firsthand, kids don't
    forget details of that nature because their heart is pure and they just seen evil being construed right in front of their eyes. That was not a forgetful event, which he admits to remember be there and seeing it from a backroom.

All of coldfires statements are VERY important to the investigation of what happened to the man.

It strikes me as strange when I asked coldfire if he ever remembers "KFG" roaming around there or remember ANY homeless people being in the area. Then he signs off shortly after being fairly active in the discussion, and me asking him about as a legit, reasonable question as you can ask a person to remember their child hood.

I feel bad for coldfire, and his family and I surely do hope people stop harassing the man who was obviously a child and had no part of the brutal attack against "KFG".

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 3:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regarding the 4-chan nonsense:

All issues of pride, ego and credit-where-credit is due aside, the claim the Chan had anything to do with breaking this story is just plain false. Tkdtravel mad his initial post at 08-14-2009, 12:39 AM and the first substantive movement in the case (the identification of the BB as WJD occured later the same day at 08-14-2009, 02:14 PM). For those of you still in school (or French) that was 12 days ago.

It is a disservice to all of the dedicated individuals who have worked diligently on this.

In the words of a great man I once knew: **** that noise.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 3:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Guys,

Over the past 24 hours, I have read this entire thread, not skipping one page or post.

Absolutely stunning, the work that can be done when so many people think together. A wonderful milestone for the 'net, imo.

I grew up 10 miles from where this all took place. I was only 2 when the attack happened, but started studying Tae Kwon Do. I now live about an hour away, but still have lots of connections to the area. If ANY pertinent work needs to be done in person, please contact War Wheel- I will send him my email and he can vet some of the requests to me. I also dont want to post my email because there is no doubt in my head that some Police/ex-Police are complicit in this. I know the area too well.

I am contacting instructors in the area and trying to help identify KFG. I will report back soon.

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 4:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the tiger tattoo is real , if you look closely at were he's pointing it seems to be a darker complexion then his skin. Hinting a tattoo or mark of sometype. Just putting my 2 cents in.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 4:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After watching this video again.

I am almost 100% sure this man trained in a Shotokan Karate-Do class somewhere.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 4:26pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally Posted by War Wheel
    Any other "fishy" comments besides the dumpster one? I have PM'ed him about that one.

I don't know that it's an important point, but in post #549 ColdFire$ stated that:

"My dad was an instructor. You can tell who the instructors were by their names being embroidered in their belts. Students had either a normal black belt or a black belt with a white stripe through the middle of it if they had recently been promoted to black."

I do not see white stripe through the middle of Dennis' belt. This and ColdFire$ statement that his dad was an instructor (though I don't see a name embroidered on the belt either) seem to, at least in my eyes, dispute the statements/assumptions that Dennis was a new black belt at the time. I'm not sure this is important, but I noticed it, and haven't seen anyone else mention it (though I've only read up through page 79 so far.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 4:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing,kung fu, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashtray27 View Post
    Having watched the video and based on your personal/professional experience. Do you think "KFG" walked this "attack" off (based on his injuries) the following day having spent the night in a garbage dumpster?
    IMO he was seriously hurt, I never have seen a beat down where the indivisual was stumped so severley other than thug beatdowns. He IMO did not just walk away from this, he at the very least had a concussion. In Dec. in that area if you were in a dumpster. There is a good chance you would freeze to death. Don't get me wrong I have seen people hurt really bad, but to take a shot to the head that causes bleeding like that. IMO he definitley at the very least needed some sort of medical attention immediatley. I wonder if the hospitals of that area would have an archive that goes that far back maybe listing someone with a serious head injury/blow to the head etc... Manassas Hospital would be the place to check, seeing as Potomac Hospital didn't exist at all back then. Manassas would have been the closest emergency hospital to deal with that in that area. Unless he actually did dump his quarry elsewhere lke Alexandria/washington DC. Fairfax Hospital is unlikley unless he was dumped, although Faifax hospital is a great hospital, where I was born, and where Joe Thiesman was taken when his leg was snapped by LT. I would check Manassas Hospital archive if anyone has the ability for a head injury case from that time. I have lived in Florida since the early 90's. Trust me Manassas Hospital was the the most repected in that area.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 4:43pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the Tiger tat is real. This man trained in Shotokan Karate-Do some point in his life. And probably a few others karate styles along with kung fu or something. Which is probably why he refered to his demo as a Kata of some sorts. Would of been interesting if they would have let him play his Kata out before attacking him.

I wonder if any Shotokan schools were open in or in areas around Dumfries in '84.

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 4:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From my research, a tiger tattoo on the left arm is not uncommon on Kung Fu practitioners, and represents wisdom. Also, an accompanying tattoo of a dragon on the right arm would be probable. I read that these two tattoos and their placements were popularized by the old Carradine "Kung Fu" show, although they do have meaningful roots beyond the TV show.

I couldn't see any tattoos from the video, but if he had the tiger, he might have the dragon tattoo on his right arm as well.

I've made contact with an old Wing Chun school in the area that was open in the 80s. The instructor agreed to look at the video and give me his thoughts, although he hadn't heard anything about it yet. I will post his reply, if it is anything meaningful.