Page 5 of 27 First 12345678915 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow...instant 500 bucks to go kick someone's ass!! LOL! I'M IN!!! i wanna see the clip
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
    -Albert Einstein

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    can you check if my 20 bucks went through?
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
    -Albert Einstein

Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Prone, if you send me an ueberweisung, I will forward the money. Sadly, I cannpt contribute to this personally other than the supporting member status. However, once I am 100% sure about this Iraq thing, Phrost will recieve a nice monthly donation from mme.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Noodlepower
    can you check if my 20 bucks went through?
    Confirmed.

Style
    BJJ - Homeland Security
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by deus ex machina
    Like hiring a hit man.
    You mean buying a plane ticket for Asia too?

Just imagine the visual comedy of having Omega and Asia show up at the door to the KCD gym.

Either way, I want to set the highlight video of this encounter to the same music as Ernesto Hoost's Sherdog reel, but I can't find the MP3.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Shumagorath
    You mean buying a plane ticket for Asia too?

Just imagine the visual comedy of having Omega and Asia show up at the door to the KCD gym.

Either way, I want to set the highlight video of this encounter to the same music as Ernesto Hoost's Sherdog reel, but I can't find the MP3.

That would be too mean.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey guys i cross posted the kcd info on to renzo gracie's website thinking that maybe they would want to defend the "destroy bjj" claims with one of their fighters, it'd be easier than sending one of our own all the way out there, of course watching omega destroy them would be more fun. i'd like to contribute but i have broke college student complex

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    Style
    Brazilian Jiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was already done.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well **** me than, i guess i didn't read all 500+ posts carefully enough, oh well the mods over there will most likely delate one of them

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    Style
    Brazilian Jiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks anyway Willy.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Page 5 of 27 First 12345678915 ... Last