Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:47pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm expecting your guys to wipe the floor up with Omega and leave no doubts in our minds - why else would we send him. You guys made some very strong claims. I doubt we are paying to send him there to learn 'a few techniques, exercises, etc.'

**** - I expect your worst student to fight Omega and wipe the floor with him. Your system is unstoppable so it's time to put up. I mean really - we are talking about ATTACKPROOF after all - aren't we. No one should get hurt with a name like that.

Seeker of Truth

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Five Animal Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iíd like to donate too. Is there a way to do it through Paypal if youíre already a supporting member? Iíll throw in $100, but I donít want have to ďbecome a supporting memberĒ five times to do it. If not, just tell me where to send the check.

Iíd give more but Iím saving my money for the upcoming Omegaís Corrective Eye Surgery/ Funeral Fund, because I'm almost 100% sure he's either coming back blind or in a body bag.

Not.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I didn't post it before - I'll put up some cash too as long as it's not for Omega to go and learn some technqiues and exercises.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes you can. I donate nearly every month. And whatever amount you can donate is appreciated.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Cowardly Henchman

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by extramedium
    I am giving Bullshido a LOT of credit. I am very impressed with this new movement to send "Omega" to NY and train with KCD. What is Omega's background? Where is he from? And what's his first name? age? experience? etc.

I will be in the NY area... so I could easily come down and video tape the meeting... As soon as you can, please try and figure out a date and location WAY ahead of time so that everyone can adjust their schedules.

However... I'd recommend Bullshido sends someone a little closer to NY down to a KCD school before going through the trouble of sending Omega... who sounds like one of your better students. I saw a few members from Queens, Long Island, and Connecticut. Simply because I don't want anyone at Bullshido feeling that they are "wasting their time" by sending someone that well trained right off the bat.

But, if I said anything insulting to Bushido... I automatically take it back... I am very impressed and look forward to seeing a Bullshido member and a KCD member exchange ideas and skills. Absolute WORST case scenario... Omega will learn a few techniques, exercises, etc... that he could add to his own methods... and hopefully they can pass the knowledge to other Bullshido members or vice versa.

a very impressed KCD student...
    Is this what I think it is? Basically asking not to send anyone who's any good?

WEIGHTING

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll donate $100.

Can I just hit the Paypal thing five times since I am already a supporting member?

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just paypal the amount you want to donate to:

contribute@bullshido.com

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 2:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Beneath Contempt
    Yup

WEIGHTING

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 2:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only know how to login and hit the button.

Cowardly Henchman

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 2:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Beneath Contempt

Well, that would be me.
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast