Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 12:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Omega's KCD Fundraising Drive

Omega has stepped up to volunteer to fly out to the Ki Chuan Do school in order to test their claims.

We at Bullshido can demonstrate our willingness to support him by donating to the fund to get Omega to New York.

Rigante has already pledged $100. I have pledged $50.

Make your donation by buying a supporting membership and you will kill two birds with one stone. Access to the super-double-top-secret Black Belt Club, where the elite members of Bullshido test and retest the latest forms in trolling and anti-trolling technology, and be a part of Bullshido's greater mission.

We can do it, and this could be a definitive chapter in the history and development of Bullshido.com
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:03pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, can we implement Paypal?
    I wanna chip in, so I can watch Omega raze KCD to the ground!
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a link on the home page.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or in my Sig. I'll donate $20 to the Kick the ass of KCD fund.

Cowardly Henchman

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, for the love of God. This is pathetic.

I'm in.

I'll become a Supporting Member now. The $20 goes to the Omega fund, right?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    $20. Done.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Various

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in: membership bought.

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes. We talked about this in the Black Belt Forum. This money will be going to Omega's ticket.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:38pm

Style: Ki Chuan Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am giving Bullshido a LOT of credit. I am very impressed with this new movement to send "Omega" to NY and train with KCD. What is Omega's background? Where is he from? And what's his first name? age? experience? etc.

I will be in the NY area... so I could easily come down and video tape the meeting... As soon as you can, please try and figure out a date and location WAY ahead of time so that everyone can adjust their schedules.

However... I'd recommend Bullshido sends someone a little closer to NY down to a KCD school before going through the trouble of sending Omega... who sounds like one of your better students. I saw a few members from Queens, Long Island, and Connecticut. Simply because I don't want anyone at Bullshido feeling that they are "wasting their time" by sending someone that well trained right off the bat.

But, if I said anything insulting to Bushido... I automatically take it back... I am very impressed and look forward to seeing a Bullshido member and a KCD member exchange ideas and skills. Absolute WORST case scenario... Omega will learn a few techniques, exercises, etc... that he could add to his own methods... and hopefully they can pass the knowledge to other Bullshido members or vice versa.

a very impressed KCD student...

Posted On:
    2/02/2004 1:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jenfucius is from Long Island, but he trains in Hsing-Yi Quan. It's not likely that he would be a good test of this anti-grappling stance that KCD strikes. And being from a CIMA, if he did poorly, people would just attribute it to the shortcomings of CIMAs, rather than to your own school's virtues.

The guy from Queens is not exactly a regular member. We'd much rather someone well-established here goes to represent us.

Believe me, Omega is very professional, and will make sure to make all the relevant contacts before heading up there.
Page 1 of 27 1 234511 ... LastLast