Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2009 2:02pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe this is just one of my many eccentricities shining through, but I'd much rather spend the night in jail for kicking someone in the face than for feeling his twig & berries. Assault > sexual harassment

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2009 2:26pm

Style: BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JBliss View Post
    so...this is a story about how you got to fondle some young bearded man's red rocket and didn't get in trouble? Sweet dude! Karate FTW!
    Yeah, man. I would have just given him a hug, but this is evidence that a straight-up grope works.

LMAO...now that I think about it I have given a hug to a guy who was threatening to kick my ass...he had at least 5 friends with him. No ass kicking ensued.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/17/2009 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks to ironcastknight for getting the chronology straight. And of course Yoj is The Correct! I'm giving up wimmen for the thrill of random crotch grabs! And to further explain, at the Dead show I really didn't do kata, just maybe 1 second of moves that encouraged the ex-smoker to freak out. The nerve of the idiot, blowing smoke in my face; I'm still pissed, I should punched him in the throat - well not really, he went from cocky cock-sure snarky shithead to stumbling coward very quickly. And I didn't use karate Sat at the ski resort; that would have meant ripping off his nuts. Ke?po though teaches the penis pinch!

And yes, Kempo has the right idea. I'm perhaps a little off the scale (but lovable), one brick shy, one taco short... I've done quite a bit of social control of those that, imho, were out of bounds. Like breaking the windshield of a speeding car (I was walking with children, it made sense to me and almost to the cops who didn't charge me). Or the cutie in college who said, "You don't remember the first time we met, do you? You stood up in Hist 104 and yelled, "Could the fluff head girl in the front shut her mouth so I can hear the professor?"" Or calling the cops twice on my neighbor (who happens to be the mayor - I wonder why I've had trouble with Zoning with my rentals?), or taking on four teens who were vandalizing Sandy Beach Park on O'ahu. That one earned a warning from my bra' who said what would you have done if they'd had knives or golf clubs? I dunno? Die? Or the night that I'd had it with barking dogs and hit one house several times with my bo before screaming Shut The Fucking Dog UP! and then woke up the richest guy in N. Utah and told him that his dog was outside barking (he couldn't hear **** in his air conditioned mansion) and wrote on two house in large letters SHUT UP YOUR DOG (the folks weren't home) and that after nailing said dogs with rocks until the dogs realized that it was shut up time or die time, etc all between 2 and 3am - it did work, though, that part of town for the next ten years hardly had a barking dog. Or at midnight in Manoa HNL going up to a gated yard and throwing one hard green mango at one of three yapping dogs, who all then ran and hid under a bush and then opening the gate, going up to the house and opening the front door and calling the dogs in (the people in the house didn't like much me for that...). Or taking on two obnoxious bikers (WHAT?!?! YOU MESSING WITH ME?! - they, realizing crazy was loose, backed right down), or telling the two carloads of idiot speeding teens (after they somehow resisted my gentle advice and I then felt it necessary to throw a side snap kick about an inch from one guy's nose - you should have seen the look on his face!) that one of the purposes of their lives was to avoid making people like ME notice them because I could **** you all up, right now, and there's nothing you could do to stop me, right? And they all started nodding yes sir yes sir... I'm the kind of worker who tosses his shovel in front of the speeder, giving him enough time to stop and have a little chat. I guess someday I'll get killed. Only time I fucked up so far was when drunk and calling the linebacker of the U football team an asshole (and flipping him off). Thank goodness KK taught me how to take a hit.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2009 1:44am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And your 60 years old?

Posted On:
    9/18/2009 2:05am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fug View Post
    Thanks to ironcastknight for getting the chronology straight. And of course Yoj is The Correct! I'm giving up wimmen for the thrill of random crotch grabs! And to further explain, at the Dead show I really didn't do kata, just maybe 1 second of moves that encouraged the ex-smoker to freak out. The nerve of the idiot, blowing smoke in my face; I'm still pissed, I should punched him in the throat - well not really, he went from cocky cock-sure snarky shithead to stumbling coward very quickly. And I didn't use karate Sat at the ski resort; that would have meant ripping off his nuts. Ke?po though teaches the penis pinch!

And yes, Kempo has the right idea. I'm perhaps a little off the scale (but lovable), one brick shy, one taco short... I've done quite a bit of social control of those that, imho, were out of bounds. Like breaking the windshield of a speeding car (I was walking with children, it made sense to me and almost to the cops who didn't charge me). Or the cutie in college who said, "You don't remember the first time we met, do you? You stood up in Hist 104 and yelled, "Could the fluff head girl in the front shut her mouth so I can hear the professor?"" Or calling the cops twice on my neighbor (who happens to be the mayor - I wonder why I've had trouble with Zoning with my rentals?), or taking on four teens who were vandalizing Sandy Beach Park on O'ahu. That one earned a warning from my bra' who said what would you have done if they'd had knives or golf clubs? I dunno? Die? Or the night that I'd had it with barking dogs and hit one house several times with my bo before screaming Shut The Fucking Dog UP! and then woke up the richest guy in N. Utah and told him that his dog was outside barking (he couldn't hear **** in his air conditioned mansion) and wrote on two house in large letters SHUT UP YOUR DOG (the folks weren't home) and that after nailing said dogs with rocks until the dogs realized that it was shut up time or die time, etc all between 2 and 3am - it did work, though, that part of town for the next ten years hardly had a barking dog. Or at midnight in Manoa HNL going up to a gated yard and throwing one hard green mango at one of three yapping dogs, who all then ran and hid under a bush and then opening the gate, going up to the house and opening the front door and calling the dogs in (the people in the house didn't like much me for that...). Or taking on two obnoxious bikers (WHAT?!?! YOU MESSING WITH ME?! - they, realizing crazy was loose, backed right down), or telling the two carloads of idiot speeding teens (after they somehow resisted my gentle advice and I then felt it necessary to throw a side snap kick about an inch from one guy's nose - you should have seen the look on his face!) that one of the purposes of their lives was to avoid making people like ME notice them because I could **** you all up, right now, and there's nothing you could do to stop me, right? And they all started nodding yes sir yes sir... I'm the kind of worker who tosses his shovel in front of the speeder, giving him enough time to stop and have a little chat. I guess someday I'll get killed. Only time I fucked up so far was when drunk and calling the linebacker of the U football team an asshole (and flipping him off). Thank goodness KK taught me how to take a hit.
    No Fug you are not in any way crazy.. sorry I had this very conversation with my kids today actually about why daddy is indignant at times. The people who sit back and accept this ****, who let people almost run their kids over, who don't give a **** about how they affect others, they are the crazy ones.

If people didn't just accept this Bullshit we would not have to put our necks out but we do because people just don't get it do they? When I grabbed a bicyclist by the shoulder after he just narrowly avioded getting hit by a car he looked all hurt and pouty. I pointed to a streetcorner where a 24 year old woman had been killed by a car yesterday and I just repeated five times each time he looed at me like he was afraid I was going to hurt him "you almost got hit straighton by that car you cut off..." Finally I could see the fog lift, the realization that it wasn't about what I would do to him or about his pride... I could see him look at me for a moment and then he said "ummm yeah sorry" I loooked at him again and then he actually smiled "Yeah I could have been killed pretty easy." Bingo.

I don't know how else to put it. Your a gadfly like you should be.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/18/2009 2:08am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have this odd way of making yourself sound like a 13 year old from Gaia Online mixed with like Sean Hannity.

Posted On:
    9/18/2009 2:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fug View Post

I'm really glad that you didn't sell out and stop smoking up in your old age.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2009 7:20am

Style: BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    You have this odd way of making yourself sound like a 13 year old from Gaia Online mixed with like Sean Hannity.
    lawlzorz

Posted On:
    9/18/2009 1:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah we're gonna need pics of the penis grab.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234