228130 Bullies, 4788 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 101
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast
  1. Conde Koma is offline
    Conde Koma's Avatar

    Thumbs up!

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oakland, CA (East Bay Area)
    Posts
    2,247

    Posted On:
    9/17/2009 7:56pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    no it is not. youre too dumb to understand evolution. if we do not die by starvation today we will die by starvation tommorrow when there simply arent enough resources to support our oversized population. if we do not die of starvation tommorrow we will die by state run extermination programs. that's life, it sucks.

    supremacy movements are core to every society on this planet, its not just racist(contrary to what the history channel would have you believe), its human nature. i never stated that i support eugenics, and evolution occurs everytime things change. they are backward because they are dumb, and their culture is dumb, they believe dumb things and kill each other over dumb things, like because their imaginary friend named god or allah told them to kill each other.

    this man spread a new technology without considering the long term cosequences of his actions, which was irresponsible. he should have also tried to implement some form of birth control programs along with the agricultural ones, but he didnt. maybe because those backward fucks would have put his head on a stick if he tried to pass out condoms. i guess he is a badass afterall or a *****, i cant tell anymore. phrost's new bullshido has got my head all fucked up.

    read a book kids.
    I've studied more than my fair share of integrative biology, evolutionary biology, and bioethics. The issue has never been enough food or resources, it's always been about distribution. And how many state extermination/sterilization programs are there? As I recall, we got rid of those ages ago.

    Yes, supremacy movements have been around for a long time, and the only reason they continue to exist is because people like yourself see no reason to stop them.

    You supported eugenics in your first post.

    all in favor of eugenics say aye.
    Unless you were just curious?

    Calling a people and their culture "dumb" belies your ignorance, and may or may not make you a racist, but definitely makes you a bigot.

    He didn't consider the long term consequences of his actions, on that I agree with you. Honestly, it was probably because he was too worried about trying to help people and feed the starving. Whether or not handing out condoms would have been more successful remains to be seen, but I'm sure the improving education system thanks to the increased food production will have a much bigger impact on population control.
  2. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,115

    Posted On:
    9/17/2009 8:08pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shakespeare may have put it one way, but here's another: if you're at a catered social gathering and crack a joke about people double dipping in the queso, the guy who responds with an indignant "well, I never..." is the ************ with the cheese all up under his fingernails.
  3. TheRuss is offline
    TheRuss's Avatar

    is badder than you

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not Canada
    Posts
    4,334

    Posted On:
    9/17/2009 8:17pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    this man accomplished nothing except to prolong the enevitable.
    1) It's not "enevitable", it's "inevitable".
    2) It's not "prolong", it's "postpone".
    3) "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." (Fight Club)

    Helping people to live longer, less shitty lives is, indeed, postponing the inevitable. It's also fucking heroic.

    "read a book", indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.
  4. nospacesallowed is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    9/17/2009 11:03pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post
    1) It's not "enevitable", it's "inevitable".
    2) It's not "prolong", it's "postpone".
    3) "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." (Fight Club)

    Helping people to live longer, less shitty lives is, indeed, postponing the inevitable. It's also fucking heroic.

    "read a book", indeed.
    Isn't postponing the inevitable the whole thrust of the human experience? Isn't it the basis of medicine and any science which seeks to improve humanity? Isn't it the quest to prolong the inevitable that has elevated man to the status that he is at?
  5. Kuma is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    359

    Posted On:
    9/17/2009 11:41pm


     Style: blunt trauma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Complete the following sentence:

    That which does not kill me __________________.

    A. Makes me stronger
    B. Postpones the inevitable
    C. Has made a tactical error
    D. Profit
  6. maxthegeek1 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    246

    Posted On:
    9/18/2009 4:29am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chubbychaser, its possible to both stave off overpopulation, and feed the already existing populace. Letting people who are already alive die is not the only method of population control. One can also affect a population's birth rate.

    While your right in saying preventing starvation makes a larger population sustainable (or not as it may be), this could also be said of any other advancement that improves our lifespan, survival rates, or ability to reproduce.

    It'd pretty stupid to simply reject every scientific advancement that does one of those things directly or indirectly. No more medicine, no more electricity, or plumbing etc. etc etc. the most useful advances namely.
  7. chubbychaser is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    25

    Posted On:
    9/18/2009 8:10am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Shakespeare may have put it one way, but here's another: if you're at a catered social gathering and crack a joke about people double dipping in the queso, the guy who responds with an indignant "well, I never..." is the ************ with the cheese all up under his fingernails.
    u do know that bullshido itself has supremacy at its core(supremacy is what the culture of all societies are built upon). you are all narrow minded and self absorbed into your own fucked up dramas. if you think that supremacy can only be manifested through hate and violence, you are wrong. you cant see the forest for the trees.

    i still feel that borlaug isnt in the same class as the killdozer and that phrost has forgotten why he started bullshido in the first place. i know nothing about borlaug other than what the anonymous dumbasses on the internet have written about him, nor do i give a damn.

    phrost's last post seems like the ramblings of someone suffering from terminal syphilis.

    **** you all in advance
  8. jakobnev is offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8

    Posted On:
    9/18/2009 8:33am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    U'd think that someone calling himself chubbychaser would welcome advances in food production.
  9. KO'd N DOA is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,593

    Posted On:
    9/18/2009 9:56am


     Style: Judo Sandbagger

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    wtf is this ****? badass of the month? i could have beat that guy with my left arm.
    This guy was an accomplished wrestler, survived the depression as an Iowa farmer, and because of these realities in his formative years, used his tenacity to wrestle and cheat death out of 1 billion victims. Badass.

    You have trouble wrestling with the english language and the keyboard. Ass.
    Last edited by KO'd N DOA; 9/18/2009 10:07am at .
  10. HappyOldGuy is offline
    HappyOldGuy's Avatar

    Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,825

    Posted On:
    9/18/2009 10:59am


     Style: Rehab Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbychaser View Post
    i know nothing
    Stop wasting finite electrons.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.