--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

NAGA Georgia Results, Sept 2009

Anyone who went to NAGA, throw up some results here. I'll have video up from my matches on Monday. 5 total, 3 No-Gi and 2 Gi.

I competed in Intermediate No-Gi and Blue Belt Gi. I took 3rd place in both, out of a 7 person No-Gi and 5 person Gi division.

The same guy won both divisions, and I had to go up against him in both. Very slick dude, great wrestling, great jits.
    Also grappled against a 15 year old who decided to go up into our division, he's been doing jits since he was 10 and was fucking fierce. I only managed to beat him by 1 point, though if heel hooks were legal I would have beat him and the dude who won the division.

If you were there, post your **** here. Videos up Monday.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    good deal, kintanon; can't wait to see the videos.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Videos are up!
    Links are all here:
    http://kintanon.blogspot.com/2009/09...aftermath.html

Criticism of the harshest sort is welcome. There is a gogoplata involved.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What weight class were you in?

Edit - Few more Q's, why not. What was your BJJ rank when you started competing, and how many of these have you done to date?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am in the Flyweight weight class as denoted by the title of all of the videos, for the record that's 139.9 and under. I weighed in at 139.5 after cutting from 147.
    I began competing in 2007 as a white belt with 3 months of experience, since I had some wrestling back in high school I started in the beginner division. I have done 21 matches to date, 19 of them being filmed and online for viewing. That's across.... Ummm.... 6 events I think. I would have to go count them. I have 4 third place medals and 1 second place medal.
    I'll be happy to answer any other questions you might have.
    Oh, and if you want to watch the rest of the videos I have, just scroll down a couple of posts http://kintanon.blogspot.com and you will see all of them listed except one that I just found and uploaded but haven't linked to yet. I lose via kneebar in the missing one.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You look Good Kintanon! Your blog looks like you are training pretty consistent too. Nice!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I'm usually making 3 classes a week and getting 2 hours per.
    I still feel like my Gi game is kind of weak, lacking a solid gameplan. So, still working on it.