Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 7:34pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So - no official dan rank in judo or bjj?

You could have just come out and said so, pushing that key marked 'Enter' now and then.

I should of never came on here bunch of gossip babies awaa awaa he's not a real black belt awwaaa a goo goo a goo goo awwaaa a goo goo u freaks u guys grow up
    Really?

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 7:43pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by the truth67 View Post
    I'm done gossip gossip gossip all u want won't use yourvreal names this website is for the guys who talk **** about every buddy u don't know my teachers I don't care
    Andy,

There is no gossip. Nobody is assuming anything.

Asking you who your instructors are (and their instructors) is a straight-forward, honest question that anybody should be able to ask and anybody should be able to answer. Why is that a difficult thing for you to answer?

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 7:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ohh looky what I found.

http://judoforum.com/index.php?/topi...ing-pidgeon-1/

Andy Pidgeon previously changing his bio when placed under scrutiny for his unverifiable claims of being a Judo national champion.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 8:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not changing my bio I never wrote that on my self the owner of ultimate mma did man are u guys stupid and trying to twist things around I won the junior nationals 85 and 86 that's what the tournament was called not to be confused with the world championships or the nationals understand I don't give a rats ass if u can't find a record of it I don't give a ****

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 8:47pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not changing my bio I never wrote that on my self the owner of ultimate mma did man are u guys stupid and trying to twist things around
    Yes, still it is awfully strange that when all of the interest popped up the bio suddenly changed. Once the school closed, after you were contacted, all of you guys suddenly appear, out of the woodwork, nearly two years later.

I won the junior nationals 85 and 86 that's what the tournament was called not to be confused with the world championships or the nationals understand I don't give a rats ass if u can't find a record of it I don't give a ****
    I am finding it interesting the hedging going on and the whole BJJ vs Japanese Jiujitsu game you are currently playing. For someone who doesn't care you are sure gossiping and complaining quite a bit.

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 8:49pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't give a rats ass if u can't find a record of it I don't give a ****
    That's quite understandable given that each time you get caught lying you don't change your behaviour and continue making false claims.

You've never won any Judo national title.

You've never been awarded a Judo black belt.

I can say this certainty, because after trawling through your posts which is like trying to decipher the excrement etchings of the intellectually disabled.

You have failed to answer the following basic questions:

Which governing body awarded you your dan grade?

Which state body awarded and or recognised your dan grade?

This indicates your deliberate obfuscation and dishonesty in seeking to evade answering basic questions, which any legitimate Judo dan grade can answer within in seconds.

You're not a Judo black belt.

You're not the winner of any Judo national title.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 8:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again
    I got my judo black belt from art agusta who trained in the military lives in Boston
    I got my bjj black belt from my cousin bob Moore who got his black belt in bjj from Joe Kelly both live in Boston plus bob Moore got a black belt in judo by art agusta
    Joe Kelly art agusta both retired ! Bob Moore has a ware house in the back of his house were he trains with friends and his brother chuck Moore also a black belt and man do I pray u run into them and talk **** lol I pray I'm sorry u don't know them I guess u don't know every buddy in this sport big shots it's probably a good thing u don't he doesn't play well with others lmfao that's why I want to know who u are so I can tell him lol

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 8:57pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once again
    I got my judo black belt from art agusta who trained in the military lives in Boston
    From which association and which yudanshakai?

That's a very simple question. Why can't you answer it?
    Last edited by judoka_uk; 8/13/2011 9:07pm at .

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 9:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    don't give a rats ass if u can't find a record of it I don't give a ****
    Well, you should give a ****. Google your name.

Here.

The first result that pops up is named Florida's Fake Black Belts. Its this thread. Do you really want every potential student to stumble upon this thread and see that you are acting like an illiterate moron? Seriously, you are constantly using your appeal to age, yet you have not shown the ability to string together two coherent sentences.

You have to understand that nobody was hostile to you when you started posting here. Uncle Skippy showed great patience reading through your walls of text, and he remained polite in spite of your raging.

Please, calm dawn and think this about this. Why should you be upset because somebody demands proof of your ranks and claims? That is completely normal in every business, martial arts included. What part of that you don't understand?

You have the chance to publicly prove you are the real deal, and prove all of your detractors wrong. This thread, and this forum can also become your marketing asset.

For a reference on how to handle things like an adult, look at this thread:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=81871&page=1

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 9:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and to piggyback on nefron's post:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89174
    Yes, that is the website OWNER proving his military credentials as well. So, please stop.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast