Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 8:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To answer your question first off I want to say I didn't open a school with wald bloise he let me train for free cause I taught kids class 2nd I don't know who gave the guys that promoted me in juijitsu there belts but I believe them cause they were good 3rd art Augusta
    Gave boby Moore his belt in judo and Joe kelly gave him his black belt in bjj I never payed for a belt they were earned not bought unlike some schools charging500 dollars not sayin it's not real but it's not right too commercialized I want to know the guys name with the black guy with the cap on who are u and what do u have against me I've answered a lot tell me your name and I bad mouth some one on here cause he bad mouthed me first and put a bunch of bullshit lies about me on here u drew first blood u probably never herd of them they don't have any videos out nor do they fight in the ufc u can send the judo federation 100 dollars and u can be a member u can by a big name put it on your door just write the big check and sell there gis and shirts fill your fighters up with steroids set them up with tomato cans make your fighters look good keep your student a blue belt for 6 years call him a champ sorry not for me
    Hard training easy fight I don't give a **** what apiece of paper says or what u got for a belt
    Everything is no good if your students get thier ass beat they can wipe their ass with that paper paper champions I'm this I'm that I belong to this federation this federation who gives u guys the right to play bjj judo police who the **** are u makes u so great this started as a personal attack on me why u give a **** who I train with ya u really care I have to answer to the chineese tong to teach the Americans Kung Fu I cannot teach them the Denmark it is forbid in by bullshit to What else tonight I'm having salad for dinner by buddies good friends love ya give me kiss don't hate god loves u U give me motivation to train harder
    Like I said remember the name at naga grapplers quest ufc we gonna make it cause u motivate me to shut u up!!!!!

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 8:49pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by the truth67 View Post
    To answer your question first off I want to say I didn't open a school with wald bloise he let me train for free cause I taught kids class
    That was me misunderstanding your post. Thank you for the clarification.

2nd I don't know who gave the guys that promoted me in juijitsu there belts but I believe them cause they were good
    The people you've listed as having given you your blue and purple belts have very well-known lineages. That must have been good training under them.

The name "Bobby Moore" is not familiar to me which is why I asked for his instructors' names. It would help in creating a lineage which would clear up a LOT of the questions on this thread.

3rd art Augusta Gave boby Moore his belt in judo and Joe kelly gave him his black belt in bjj
    Thank you for this. This is the only thing I'm interested in clearing up. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is still a relatively small community and thankfully does not suffer from quality control issues as much as other martial arts. This is due to lineage (being able to trace your teacher, his teacher, his teacher, etc. back to Carlos Gracie) and competition (which you already know with your kids doing very well).

I know I've asked quite a bit, but I'm unable to find "Art Augusta" or "Joe Kelly" in their respective arts' searches. Do you know if they still have schools or contact info anywhere?

Like I said, I'm just looking to confirm information to wrap this up.

Thank you for your time.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 9:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not sure but I believe all are retted exept my cosoin he trains in a giant ware house in the back of his house with his brother and friends a private type thing I'm sorry u don't no them or me for that matter I don't know who u are I could write a check out put a big name on the door tomorrow but not my style rich Franklin used to train in a shed was a school teacher jones were did he come from he is kicking everyones ass I never herd of these guys till I saw them on tethers thousands of guys out there training no paperwork just training there are lots of good guys out there that don't compete I've made my self clear and answered all questions my school ain't goin anyplace team elite is kicking ass doing well I keep politics out of my school I tell my students guys can say this and that prove it on the Matt I mean come on bro u can get your blue belt now threw the Internet that don't mean your good it means your making a family rich lol

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    8/12/2011 10:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not sure but I believe all are retted exept my cosoin he trains in a giant ware house in the back of his house with his brother and friends a private type thing
    Andy,

I'm unsure what "retted" means. Can you clarify that?

I'm sorry u don't no them or me for that matter
    That's why I asked about lineage. It would be easy to trace back training history until somebody's name became familiar. Right now, most people are really only 5-6 generations of instructors away from Carlos Gracie. It is still easy to trace lineage. It won't be in a few more decades.

I mean come on bro u can get your blue belt now threw the Internet that don't mean your good it means your making a family rich lol
    That is exactly why people should ask questions. I have worked my ass off to train and get to where I am today. Somebody just putting on a belt teaching other people pisses me off (please know that I am not referring to you). I'm on this forum because I believe in its purpose: act as a consumer advocacy and advisory medium.

That's why I'm asking questions to you. I have no pre-conceived notions about you or your training. None. I just know ways of confirming people's BJJ lineages. The people who have come on this site and provided lineage all of the sudden have a good resource to reach new students. They show they understand the importance of lineage and all that goes along with it: training methods, techniques, teaching ability, training safety, etc...

With all that you've said, it is clear that you agree that people should earn their belt. I'm just hoping that we can confirm the lineage on your Brown and Black belts so this can all be cleared up quickly.

Thanks again.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 3:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I told u who gave me my belts now u want me to tell u who gave them there belt I did that
    All these guys can be found lol now who are u? 2ndi have a school by were I live Royce Gracie goes there once a year and promotes guys giving a guyba black belt this guy never competed and he called himself a Gracie black belt not training under one Royce does a seminar leaves with about three grand in his pocket on his way to the next school3rd one of the guys u know I asked him if there was a certificate for my belt he told me he never got one ever in brazil some kids can't even afford gi theybtrain no ac no windows kids come in off the street with no shoes on and just train he said birds fly into the school from time to time he told me walid is mail asked Carlson Gracie for a paper saying he is a black belt so he wrote it on a napkin lol how true I don't know u never used to pay for a blot ether they were earned 4th jiujitsu is commercialized everyone wants certifications big money the graces are making there are probably a lot of brazilians that never put a belt on till they came to America but awesome jiujitsu 4th I got a question for u in the beginning of this forum a guy putting me down I know who he is I looked up his bio at his school it says I'm a black belt in muay Thai I didn't know they had a belt system and thisvguy is a big shotbexpert how does the belt system go in that art in tialand were it started?were did he get a black belt in may tai lol answer this plus kimura osotogari eseckio choke and much much more are japaneese not portugeese double leg take downs American wrestling but they are doing this in jiujitsuntournaments Carlos didn't event the wheel my friend he made it popular

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 4:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Andy,

Thank you for the ongoing discussion. It is great that you are open to talking.

Carlos didn't event the wheel my friend he made it popular
    I asked earlier in the thread if your Black Belt was in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu specifically because that would mean your instructor's lineage could be traced back to Carlos Gracie. That is how basic legitimacy in the BJJ community can be determined and upheld. Now, that doesn't mean there aren't shenanigans in the BJJ community (as you've pointed out which is another topic altogether). Those cases do not affect the pre-requisite of legitimate lineage though.

If a person is claiming a Black Belt in BJJ, then their instructor must be a legitimate Black Belt in BJJ, whose instructor must be a legitimate Black Belt in BJJ, etc... all the way back to Carlos Gracie. There are some rare cases of other lineages, but they still trace back to Brazil as well.

If the lineage traces back to any other place, it is not technically a Black Belt Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and should not be advertised as such. That is just the way that lineage works.

I told u who gave me my belts now u want me to tell u who gave them there belt I did that
    All these guys can be found
    I am just having a difficult time tracking down Art August and Joe Kelly. I can not find any records of either person teaching Judo or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Do you know what city they are in? That might help.

in the beginning of this forum a guy putting me down I know who he is I looked up his bio at his school it says I'm a black belt in muay Thai I didn't know they had a belt system and thisvguy is a big shotbexpert how does the belt system go in that art in tialand were it started?were did he get a black belt in may tai
    Muay Thai, as it is taught in Thailand, does not have a belt system. If you are interested in having people on this forum follow-up, you can gather some information on that person, including their training history and any relevant claims. The thing that we ask is that if you bring information to this site, you stay active while information is still being uncovered.

I will say this: the people who originally questioned Andy's credentials (at the beginning of this thread) sure as hell better start contributing instead of sitting on the sidelines and shitting themselves.
    Last edited by Uncle Skippy; 8/13/2011 4:39pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 4:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
    I will say this: the people who originally questioned Andy's credentials (at the beginning of this thread) sure as hell better start contributing instead of sitting on the sidelines and shitting themselves.
    Please tell me you aren't as silly as the people using truth67's account.

This was a nearly two year old thread that was bumped by a student, a family member and Andy himself. 9/20/2009 Was the last post by any of the early posters. So, asking them to contribute after the original bio was proven **** is silly on both your parts.
    Andy was contacted nearly TWO YEARS AGO and decided to refute things now. Please stick to asking questions.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/13/2011 4:51pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 5:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe none of these guys on here should be talking **** they should be humble on my window at my school it says judo jiujitsu wrestling I left out the word Brazilian cause I am a American some people believe u must be chines to teach Kung Fu japeneese to teach judo Korean to teach karate. Brazilian or a Gracie to teach jiujitsu maybe u are right I never questioned any of my teachers I just saw them kick ass on the Matt I've herd the graces say
    If u didn't learn from them it's not real jiujitsu well another example sakarEeaba can't be traced back to them and it sure looks like good jiujitsu gi and no gi when royce there excuse for loosen was oh he knows Gracie jiujitsu ??? Lol look I don't have all the answers and I do this sport for fun and to stay close to my kids I love grappling I love it maybe I'm not a pure breed but then again neither is a pit bull and I think they are the best dogs if u met me saw me teach u would like me and tell people to leave this dog alone he knows how to bite

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 6:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look up the names on the internet I've answered all questions u can call these people up
    I never received not one piece of paper saying I'm this or that not in judo not in jiujitsu
    I trained judo in the70s and 80s bro Lol it wasnt so commercialized as today we didnt have the Internet back then lol They didnt have gossip sites like this I've herd people bad mouth the graces mike Tyson fedor bruce lee karate this guy sucks that guy sucks why can't u just
    Leave people alone u bad mouth people like u guys are grandmasters I don't talk **** u know why were I grew up I've seen people get killed over stupid **** believe what u want
    Better u don't have nothing good to say don't say nothing at all got to go nice to have all these fans and friends lmfao seevu masters on the Matt ooooosssssss

I trained Judo in the 1980s until present. I'm also 48 years old, so stop it with the age/authority bullshit.

No, there was no Internet, but there were Judo organizations who got on just fine without it. The US mail still worked and we did have phones.

If you did not receive your black belt in Judo from either the United States Judo Federation (which would have had a yudanshakai you joined in your region or state), the United States Judo Association, or (post 1980 or so) United States Judo Inc. (via a state governing body, for example, Massachusetts Judo Inc., for example), you are not a black belt in Judo.

And please don't go off about how it only matters what you can do on the mat, etc. The cold hard fact is that you claim to be a black belt in Judo, and can't prove it (so far) with a promotion certificate.

So, which Judo teacher gave you a black belt in Judo? The one in Boston you stated you trained with as a kid (up to age 19 or so?).
    Falling for Judo since 1980

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    8/13/2011 6:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe none of these guys on here should be talking **** they should be humble on my window at my school it says judo jiujitsu wrestling I left out the word Brazilian cause I am a American some people (semantics semantics semantics) leave this dog alone he knows how to bite
    Andy,

At this point you are trying to turn this into a semantics battle. I ignored your attempts at this previously because you provided other information along with it. In the above post, you don't provide any information whatsoever.

Do you know of any way to locate or contact Art Augusta or Joe Kelly to verify both your Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu lineage respectively?
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast