Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 7:09pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sifu Justin Och is such a big girl that he sucked dick for cab fare but still walked home.

Sifu Justin Och is such a big girl that in the videos he was trying to say "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!" but his lisp caused the now famous "FOOM FOOM FOOM"!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 7:12pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchunx2z View Post
    I understand the whole account getting toasted sux and was a bit excessive but, you do have to keep in mind the context. From what I've heard Sifu Och is not doing that great with his martial arts school's atm. He's not in a really stable position due to the economy. The video up there had several people making comments negative towards sifu och and training that seemingly had no exposure to him or wing chun before. This is harmfull to the man's way of life so the reason he reacted the way he did is possibly in an effort to combat the negative effects it was having on his image in the MA community.
    Maybe if he wasn't offering shitty ineffective training to people the comments wouldn't be so harsh? Maybe he should poste his own video response with some footage of him in a local amateur MMA match? Perhaps he could demonstrate to the world why he doesn't suck floppy donkey balls like the mean people on the internet say he does? The guy is a bitch, and he acts like a bitch. **** his business, I hope he does go under.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 9:21pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Maybe if he wasn't offering shitty ineffective training to people the comments wouldn't be so harsh? Maybe he should poste his own video response with some footage of him in a local amateur MMA match? Perhaps he could demonstrate to the world why he doesn't suck floppy donkey balls like the mean people on the internet say he does? The guy is a bitch, and he acts like a bitch. **** his business, I hope he does go under.
    I hope he does go into MMA and put some solid proof that wing chun fighters can hang with the other mixed stylists. Ill definitly suggest it to him the next time I tlk with him.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 9:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Circles.

One guy succeeding in MMA does not validate Wing Chun or you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 9:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchunx2z View Post
    I hope he does go into MMA and put some solid proof that wing chun fighters can hang with the other mixed stylists. Ill definitly suggest it to him the next time I tlk with him.
    Are you serious?

At the end of his FOOM videos, he actually says "...exactly what's going to happen in a real life situation"

Nothing about the method of the scripted attackers OR his defense shows me that he has any clue on how to fight. You mean to tell me that a mugger intent on harming you will lumber along slowly and hug you? You expect me to believe that this FOOM will bring down any man conditioned to taking real punches?

Chunz dude, I'm glad you're around. Keep posting good buddy, it's entertaining for sure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 9:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Circles.

One guy succeeding in MMA does not validate Wing Chun or you.
    True it wouldn't provide all proof btu it would provide some. There would at least be a prescedent, there have been wing chun fighters that have suceeded in mma but the ones I have seen didnt look like they used anything from our system to win. I believe sifu Och could easily change that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 9:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushing Step View Post
    Are you serious?

At the end of his FOOM videos, he actually says "...exactly what's going to happen in a real life situation"

Nothing about the method of the scripted attackers OR his defense shows me that he has any clue on how to fight. You mean to tell me that a mugger intent on harming you will lumber along slowly and hug you? You expect me to believe that this FOOM will bring down any man conditioned to taking real punches?

Chunz dude, I'm glad you're around. Keep posting good buddy, it's entertaining for sure.
    To answer your first question yes, I do beleive HIS foom is at a level to do that.

the second thx, glad we can entertain.

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 9:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the deal? Are you his student or was he just your first?

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 9:43pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    This thread is for a discussion of the Excuse Me Sir Step Away From My YouTube Videos....FOOMFOOMFOOMFOOMFOOM.

So, how long has Bullshido been making with the funny videos?

At least 3 years, far as I can recall. Thus far nobody....not even the family of KillDozer, has raise a stink about the PARODY of a video and pulled a CopyRight argument out of their Chunning ass and got YouTube to cocktuck as quickly as Sifu Justin Och. Yes, that SifuOch. He of the FOOMFOOMFOOM legend.

An example, of the video in its original form, ripe for Parody.
    YouTube - Sifu Och Wing Chun Kung Fu - car self defense - basics

Fucking sakes, man....GEOGE LUCAS is less protective of his "Intellectual Property" and the ferocity you have shielded "FOOMFOOMFOOM" would make the robotic and frozen corpse of Walt Disney pop a cybernetic boner from deep inside the bowels of the Matterhorn, as if he just spied Elian Gonzalez.

Please, share your recollections of This Truly Iconic Bullshido Character and any and all FOOM Macros.

Thank you, and goodnight.
    Dude, that video is hilarious. What's with walking the streets with your uniform and sash on...LOL. Why show each sequence like 10 times? So we can relive the hilarity over and over I guess. The FOOM FOOM FOOM is awsome!

And screw youtube for suspending an entire account for one video. I can understand removing a video, but suspending an entire account? Total BS.

Thanks Sifu Croch
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 9:46pm

Style: SAMBO, jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushing Step View Post
    Are you serious?

I don't know, man, it looked pretty convincing. I am totally going to try it when a gigantically huge man comes at me w/ intent to harm.

FOOMFOOMFOOM!!
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast