Now THAT is epic fail.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 4:06pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    I always wanted someone to do a FOOM FOOM FOOM video set to the Black Eyed Peas "Boom boom boom" song.... Someone magic that up for me.
    I prefer the vengaboys boomb boom boom song personally. I thought the black eyed peas version was a little generic.

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 4:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I wanna do is foom-foom-foom-foom

YouTube - Wreck-X-N-Effect - Rump Shaker

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 4:51pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Read the sordid tale here.......
    I understand the whole account getting toasted sux and was a bit excessive but, you do have to keep in mind the context. From what I've heard Sifu Och is not doing that great with his martial arts school's atm. He's not in a really stable position due to the economy. The video up there had several people making comments negative towards sifu och and training that seemingly had no exposure to him or wing chun before. This is harmfull to the man's way of life so the reason he reacted the way he did is possibly in an effort to combat the negative effects it was having on his image in the MA community.

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 4:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gee, I hope someone will let me censor other people within a public medium if I'm ever doing badly business-wise and could use the help.

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 4:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate/Judo (new)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchunx2z View Post
    I understand the whole account getting toasted sux and was a bit excessive but, you do have to keep in mind the context. From what I've heard Sifu Och is not doing that great with his martial arts school's atm. He's not in a really stable position due to the economy. The video up there had several people making comments negative towards sifu och and training that seemingly had no exposure to him or wing chun before. This is harmfull to the man's way of life so the reason he reacted the way he did is possibly in an effort to combat the negative effects it was having on his image in the MA community.

Then he shouldn't make videos involving cheesy sound effects and post them on the Internet. Then he won't suffer the negative effects of being laughed at.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 5:05pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to understand the logic you are trying so hard to impose.

Why would you attack the very source of the video that supposedly, allegedly, contextually hurt your business?

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 5:17pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cry me a damn river.

If he or you don't like it, then feel free to get the **** out and move to a country where they don't place such a high importance on freedom of speech.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 6:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, so what exactly are you advocating?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 7:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chunx2z is a notorious chun nutrider. I really thought we cured him of that, but I was mistaken.

BTW don't forget to keyword tag threads when you want them to show up in search results!

Oh, and just for good measure... I want to make sure google has plenty of choice words:

Sifu Justin Och is a girl
    Sifu Justin Och can't fight
    Sifu Justin Och is my big gay man lover
    Sifu Justin Och thinks wing chun is the best
    Sifu Justin Och is going to cry because nobody likes him
    Sifu Justin Och learned kung fu by watching video tapes of Bruce Lee
    Sifu Justin Och is charged with unwanted sexual advances towards a dog
    Sifu Justin Och to quit teaching kung fu and take up full time river dancing
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast