Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/27/2009 5:22pm

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ms74 View Post
    alphafoxtrop51 are you still active or on the reseve? I did some time on active and the guard, did you ship over during operation Iraqi freddom?

Post back....
    I've been out since '06. I'm actually trying to re-up into the reserves and get placed into an ROTC program.
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    12/27/2009 7:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm central Jersey, not too far from the Penn. border.

I'm six foot and about to be 180 lbs. Please be gentle.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/27/2009 9:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    I'm central Jersey, not too far from the Penn. border.

I'm six foot and about to be 180 lbs. Please be gentle.
    Is all good man, the goal is to learn and get as much out of it without getting to bang up. I also need to be able to get home in one piece as my children beat me up everyday. LOL

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/27/2009 9:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFoxtrot51 View Post
    I've been out since '06. I'm actually trying to re-up into the reserves and get placed into an ROTC program.
    That's cool man, I got out in 04 and miss it at times, but it was hard on my wife and kids.

Posted On:
    12/27/2009 10:07pm

Style: Sambo n3wb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ms74 View Post
    That's cool man, I got out in 04 and miss it at times, but it was hard on my wife and kids.
    I can understand that.
    :911flag: If you are lost, I will find you. If you are wounded, I will carry you. If you are pinned, I will cover you. If you are killed, I will recover and remember you. If you trespass against me, my countrymen, or my loved ones...I will kill you.

Christmas Tag Wishlist:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2009 5:13pm

Style: Southern Kung Fu, BJJ, AK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live in Philly and might be able to participate depending on when in 2010.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/30/2009 11:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by spamurai13 View Post
    I live in Philly and might be able to participate depending on when in 2010.
    Awesome!!

I will keep everyone posted and try to get our neighbours from NJ to join us in the throwdown...

Also please bring pads and gears as I will try to have extra if anyone needs and also looking for location.

Henry

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted On:
    1/05/2010 11:37am

supporting member
     Style: Jits [2 Stripe White]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know if I'm ready for a Throwdown or anything yet, just starting to spar and get to know my MA, but I do live in Central NJ about a town next to Trenton.

I would like to keep you guys in mind. I'll be going to art school in North Jersey for the next 3 years but it's a small enough state so who cares. As long as you don't mind a female showing up :)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2010 11:48am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pezzle View Post
    I don't know if I'm ready for a Throwdown or anything yet, just starting to spar and get to know my MA, but I do live in Central NJ about a town next to Trenton.

I would like to keep you guys in mind. I'll be going to art school in North Jersey for the next 3 years but it's a small enough state so who cares. As long as you don't mind a female showing up :)

Thats great you want to come out, my wife also trains as well as my children. We all train as a way of life and my goal is to get as many people toguether to share and apply what the have learned. If you like she can work with you, she's small and is use to sparring with with guys much bigger than her:new_multi. So I think you will have fun.

Please post back and keep in touch..

Henry

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2010 3:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pezzle View Post

Just come out and participate anyway. There's no better way to work on your sparring than to spar as many people as you can. And if your just starting out, I'm sure there will be supportive people that won't be asses and try and cream you.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast