Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 12:54am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vile_zoidberg View Post
    OP, do you actually train flying knees? I find it very odd that you found yourself standing on top of a table after some druggy shows up at a private party. Did you slap your elbows before triumphantly kneeing your way into mediocrity(sp)?
    Yes I have trained flying knees. Ex karate?

As for why I was standing on top of the table, well obviously because I wanted to get the hell away from the guy! Dont ask me for details, the adrenaline was interfering with my thinking process. But I went up on the table to get away from the fucker.

Moreover I am not in the US. The laws are a little different here. You can beat up a guy as mob and get away with it, or you can put out a toy gun and go to jail. Or destroy a guy's car for that matter. (I'm in Bangladesh).

And to all the people calling me an idiot. Thank you for your kind advice but I already know that. Next time I'll run to my house and get a gun.

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 1:01am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's pretty obvious this guy was experiencing the mystical and protective qualities of chi.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 1:17am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be pissed if I gave someone a flying knee off the top rope and they didn't stagger around enough afterwards for me to do my heel act where I flex my muscles and blow kisses at the ladies in the audience.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 1:31am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lets get sirc on this one. TKD black belt AND ballet dancer. he should be able to shed some light on the deadly flying knee strike from 6 feet away.

oh, and jackie chan called. he said the 70's wants his fight choreography back where it belongs.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 2:05am

Style: sambo, stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    oh, and jackie chan called. he said the 70's wants his fight choreography back where it belongs.
    U haz t3h win.

BTW: Why do you have a picture of osama bin laden dressed up as a belly dancer for your avatar? I bet there is an interesting story behind that...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 2:54am

Style: Judo (injury), ETS-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwan_dao View Post
    U haz t3h win.

BTW: Why do you have a picture of osama bin laden dressed up as a belly dancer for your avatar? I bet there is an interesting story behind that...
    N00b, it's obviously Princess Leia. With a massive Jew head/beard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 6:03am

Style: sambo, stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vile_zoidberg View Post
    N00b, it's obviously Princess Leia. With a massive Jew head/beard.
    Hm... somehow you managed to miss the joke. I hope its not too far fetched. But then again, I'd rather think you haven't got a single funny bone in you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 6:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hm... somehow you managed to miss the joke. I hope its not too far fetched. But then again, I'd rather think you haven't got a single funny bone in you.
    No, Sir, I believe you missed my joke. The best way to ruin someone else's joke is to act like you don't get it. That's right, I just mindraped you.

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 6:53am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wat? His freakin' name's Zoidberg man.

ZOIDBERG!

and OP, you need to work on your chi and your Pa Wraith (oh my yes). And do some Iron Knee training.

The chinese did this by kneeing a bucket of sand for three hours a day non stop. It's important to get the timing right and to not stop.
    If you're coastal, you can knee a beach. I do it, because I essentially live on a large island that looks like an electric guitar (Most Triumphant).

I nearly got arrested while training for having sex on a beach but the cop let me go when he saw I was on my own, and I told him (because he's a police officer and must know about kung fu) that I was kneeing the beach to get iron knee strength, and (obviously) the only way to get good leverage is to lie down.

Now, to work on your internal energies one must improvisate here. I recall the story of a man who was told to slap a bucket of water for a year, every day, as his training. He came home to his family to express his frustration at being taught nothing but to shift water. In his anger he slapped the table and it broke in half.

In essence, I suggest to you, in order to defeat crackie party crashers, knee the beach for three years, then knee the ocean for a year.

Reading this has wasted about a minute of your life.
    Last edited by 100xobm; 9/07/2009 7:09am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2009 7:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    wat? His freakin' name's Zoidberg man.

ZOIDBERG!

That raises a good point. Zoidberg doesn't have any bones, he is completely supported by his crab-like exoskeleton.

Did I just get preemptively mindraped, before I did my mindrape? I'm confused.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast