233204 Bullies, 3389 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 8:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMKane View Post
    How the hell does a guy survive a flying knee strike?
    Ask Clay Guida. I'm sure Diego must have felt something similar to you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2009 12:59am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeedy View Post
    How much do you weigh? IF you are relatively small and the guy you flying kneed in the face is big and drugged up that may have something to do with it.

Why were you hangging around "drugged up" people anyways? Perhaps you were also drugged up? If that is the case maybe you only thought you it was six ft. to fly and hit the guy. In reality maybe you just fell of of a table onto a coat rack or something.
    I'm not a big guy. Only weigh around 70 kg. And the guy was crashing the party. Wasn't invited. And as I stated before, it wasn't really six feet. I exaggerated.

No I was not on drugs.

Posted On:
    9/06/2009 1:01am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMKane View Post
    I was way above him. On the table remember? Pretty high table. And it's not a fucking pile of bullshit. The chair was a plastic chair. And the guy was a goddamn drug addict who'd crashed a party at my neighbors house. I was at the fucking party. And I was not really six feet away, unless you count the height of the table ( I exaggerated. Still damned freaked!). Moreover I was going DOWN NOT UP! I was ABOVE him... and remember something called gravity?

This IS fucking unbelievable, but it HAPPENED and it shouldn't have gone like that. And my techniques wasn't really good at all. Never did it to anything but a heavy bag. But it was accurate...
    **** that..

you just pushed him dude. you fuckin' didn't hurt him. that's obvious.
    he broke the chair by landing on top of it hard. it had nothing to do with your kick.

if you broke his face, he would've fallen backward and been knocked out before he hit the ground.

Posted On:
    9/06/2009 1:03am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Next time, go for flying head scissors.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2009 7:00am

Style: Judo (injury), ETS-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OP, do you actually train flying knees? I find it very odd that you found yourself standing on top of a table after some druggy shows up at a private party. Did you slap your elbows before triumphantly kneeing your way into mediocrity(sp)?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2009 7:46am

Style: BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vile_zoidberg View Post
    OP, do you actually train flying knees? I find it very odd that you found yourself standing on top of a table after some druggy shows up at a private party. Did you slap your elbows before triumphantly kneeing your way into mediocrity(sp)?
    Of course not!
    Only an idiot would slap his ELBOW before throwing a KNEE!:sign18:

I'm seriously wondering about the table the OP was standing on. I'm not so much wonder "Why was he standing on the table?" as I'm wondering "How were you able to jump off a table without the table shooting the other way or falling over? Was this some sort of oak longtable?"
    If I attempted to throw a flying knee of any sort of normal table, I'd expect it to go something roughly like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/v/xfQ0Xq3HrhM

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2009 7:58am

Style: Judo (injury), ETS-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone issued the standard Bullshido challenge yet?

VIDEO OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!

(I'm willing to accept animated .gif videos or a storyboard using Conan the Barbarian fan art)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2009 8:26am

Style: sambo, stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To try answering the original question (how the hell does a guy survive a flying knee strike?):

You just step aside (or back) a little and watch the idiot trying to pull that stupid trick on you fall on his dumb back.

If sitting in a chair, just hobble a bit in above mentioned directions. Donīt worry, there is lots of time. For shits and giggles place funny obstacles (garden tools, buckets,...) at your former position if they happen to be at hand.

A serious note:

If this story ever happened (I tend to believe your just a troll with bad imagination), be glad you did not hurt the guy. He was obviously not physically attacking you and in most countries on this planet your actions coud probably be charged as assault.

If you (or someone else around you) are physically attacked, most countries allow you to use reasonable force for self defense, until the police arrives. Climbing on a table and jumping at people would hardly ever be considered "reasonable".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2009 8:33am

Style: Getting less fat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Because you didn't hit him hard enough, you pansy ************.
    Thread win.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2009 11:17am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Knee victim was probably smoking weed laced with hair spray and roach killer.

To the OP, assuming any of this is real, next time you find yourself in a situation where you have to fight someone from on top of a table, GRAB A WEAPON. If a drug addict enters your house, threatens you, and refuses to leave, you have a lot to fall back on legally when faced with charges for smashing a guy's face with a baseball bat or fireplace poker. "I was scared for my life and feared for the safety of my loved ones" goes pretty goddamned far in this type of situation, so does "I thought he was reaching for a gun."

That said, the flipside of the coin is that there was a single assailant surrounded by you and your friends who was easily (apparently) subdued after you pushed him on his ass and really pissed him off. That might work against you.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast