Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2009 8:44pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu san soo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I Am A Former Rheo Blair Student, Any Others Here?

I was a client and student of the late great nutritionist Rheo Blair, the protein guru from the late 1978-80.

If anyone here was a student of his and know about Rheo's work in the bodybuilding world, I would like to hear from you.

A book about his life and work is currently being written by one of his former students.

If any guys here are hard gainers like I was and wants to bulk up, I can tell you about the great results I got as one of his personal clients as did bodybuilding champions Frank Zane, Arnold S, Larry Scott and celebs in Hollywood. I had tried a variety of high calorie diets, supplements, protein powders and even a short term using anabolic steroids prescribed by a sports MD. I didn't get the results I wanted until working with Blair.

Post a response if interested and I will go in a more indepth experience I had working with Rheo. I also got some diet advice about bulking up from a retired pro football player who gave me some successful advice.

Thanks

katt

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 6:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu san soo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rheo Blair Links

Quote Originally Posted by nitekatt2010 View Post
    I was a client and student of the late great nutritionist Rheo Blair, the protein guru from the late 1978-80.

If anyone here was a student of his and know about Rheo's work in the bodybuilding world, I would like to hear from you.

A book about his life and work is currently being written by one of his former students.

If any guys here are hard gainers like I was and wants to bulk up, I can tell you about the great results I got as one of his personal clients as did bodybuilding champions Frank Zane, Arnold S, Larry Scott and celebs in Hollywood. I had tried a variety of high calorie diets, supplements, protein powders and even a short term using anabolic steroids prescribed by a sports MD. I didn't get the results I wanted until working with Blair.

Post a response if interested and I will go in a more indepth experience I had working with Rheo. I also got some diet advice about bulking up from a retired pro football player who gave me some successful advice.

Thanks

katt
    Rheo Blair links for anyone interested

http://www.rheoblairinfo.esmartweb.com/

http://rheohblair.blogspot.com/

Being a student of Rheo Blair literally helped me gain 45 lbs, build upper body strength, which was a near miracle for me because no matter what I ate and hard work out in the gym, I got beyond expected results from following the program he designed for me personally. I miss him and most of all, his superior protein powders and supplements

katt