Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    124
    Style
    Kung Fu combat wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Most armies in the Mid-East are poor quality

    Look back at Saddam's Iraq. Only a poorly trained army would perform so poorly. I hear the Somalis can't shoot for ****, and the Afghans didn't stand a chance against our special forces.
    The Iranians couldn't even prevail against Iraq.
    The Syrians have lot's of wepondry , but they are old decaying soviet hardware.
    And they Israelis have repeatatly kicked their ass time and again.
    The Egyptians receive allot of military aid, and have a well armed military, problem is, they are poorly trained.
    Israel on the other hand has a well armed and well trained quality military.
    Not sure how well they would do on a European battlefield, but they are the power in the Mid-East, and I'm sure they could kick African ass if it ever came to that.

    The only two military groups in the Mid-East that have quality training are Israeli IDF and Lebanon's Hezbollha .

    I must confess, I can't spell worth fucking ****!

  2. #2
    Putting the "ow" back in "flowery technique"
    NJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,681
    Style
    CMA, MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get the **** to a library.

  3. #3
    lionknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wa
    Posts
    1,193
    Style
    Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sandbag2 View Post
    Look back at Saddam's Iraq. Only a poorly trained army would perform so poorly. I hear the Somalis can't shoot for ****, and the Afghans didn't stand a chance against our special forces.
    The Iranians couldn't even prevail against Iraq.
    The Syrians have lot's of wepondry , but they are old decaying soviet hardware.
    And they Israelis have repeatatly kicked their ass time and again.
    The Egyptians receive allot of military aid, and have a well armed military, problem is, they are poorly trained.
    Israel on the other hand has a well armed and well trained quality military.
    Not sure how well they would do on a European battlefield, but they are the power in the Mid-East, and I'm sure they could kick African ass if it ever came to that.

    The only two military groups in the Mid-East that have quality training are Israeli IDF and Lebanon's Hezbollha .

    I must confess, I can't spell worth fucking ****!
    Why are you still allowed to post?

  4. #4
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,688
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it is time for another temp ban since, he apparently has forgotten where to post his drivel again.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    124
    Style
    Kung Fu combat wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what was wrong with this post, other than my poor spelling.
    This is the place to post military stuff right?
    I thought my research was rather accurate

  6. #6
    elipson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,479
    Style
    BJJ, mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because you're not saying anything interesting. That, and its fairly obvious you've done little in depth research.

    How old ARE you and what actual reserach have you done into any of these militaries other than who won/lost?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    423
    Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, Hezbolla is a paragon of industrialized militaries and iraq circa gulf war 1 was an absolute joke with no air defenses or armor to speak of. Sandbag, please keep writing about history, i'm learning tons.

  8. #8
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,688
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^^Hahahahahahahaha.

  9. #9
    elipson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,479
    Style
    BJJ, mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprore View Post
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, Hezbolla is a paragon of industrialized militaries and iraq circa gulf war 1 was an absolute joke with no air defenses or armor to speak of. Sandbag, please keep writing about history, i'm learning tons.
    lol
    +rep

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    124
    Style
    Kung Fu combat wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by elipson View Post
    Because you're not saying anything interesting. That, and its fairly obvious you've done little in depth research.

    How old ARE you and what actual reserach have you done into any of these militaries other than who won/lost?
    Have you been to the MidEast like I have?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO