I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 4:58am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Cephalopod View Post
    Nog's losses were a result of him being injured and ill, and he has a long history of being able to come back from adversity and still win. Crocop's losses were a result of him never being any good against people who aren't intimidated by his power, and he has a long history of never being able to turn a fight around once he's losing.
    Wanderlei Silva was not afraid of his power and outweighed him at the Open Weight GP.

Igor Vlaknasdkasdhfaskskski was also not afraid of his power.

Josh Barnett.

Peter Aerts, Jerome LeBanner, Bob Sapp, Remy Bonjasky, Mark Hunt, Sam Greco, Jan Nortje, Heat Herring, Kevin Randleman, Mark Coleman, etc. None of them were afraid of his power.

His losses were due to previous injuries, working as a senator and as a LUCKY member whilst trying to be a professional fighter all at the same time.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 3:21pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Wanderlei Silva was not afraid of his power and outweighed him at the Open Weight GP.
    Congratulations on his defeat of a blown-up middleweight

Josh Barnett.
    hahahaha, yes, a fluke injury, outwrestling Barnett for a lacklustre decision and then eye-gouging him are wins to be proud of

Peter Aerts, Jerome LeBanner, Bob Sapp, Remy Bonjasky, Mark Hunt, Sam Greco, Jan Nortje, Heat Herring, Kevin Randleman, Mark Coleman, etc. None of them were afraid of his power.
    hahahahahaha, you're seriously going to make the argument that Bob Sapp and Heath Herring weren't terrified of his power?

His losses were due to previous injuries, working as a senator and as a LUCKY member whilst trying to be a professional fighter all at the same time.
    Except that he wasn't a senator or a LUCKY member when he lost to Gonzaga and Kongo, good luck explaining those away
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 4:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to Wikipedia, Cro Cop's term as senator was from November 2003 to November 2007, and both his losses to Gonzaga and Kongo occurred in 2007, April and September, respectively. He also decided to return to LUCKY after his term ended.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 6:38pm

Style: BJJ(blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nog's losses were a result of him being injured and ill, and he has a long history of being able to come back from adversity and still win. Crocop's losses were a result of him never being any good against people who aren't intimidated by his power, and he has a long history of never being able to turn a fight around once he's losing.
    Damn...this sounded real meanlike, kinda like when you tell kids there's no Santa and then take a Polaroid.lol :new_popco

I still think there's great talent in Crocop...for me, his lacklusters performances have been more of a mental issue. But since I'm not his shrink, what the fudge do I know?

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 6:44pm

Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you people are complicating things. Who gives a damn about his makeup as a fighter or why he's not doing so well now?

This thread should be about how fucking sweet it is to see someone get leveled by the head kick of the gods. I don't think anyone would be disappointed if it started happening again.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/06/2009 3:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: HKD+MT+BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *sigh*

Please, let this wish come true!

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/08/2009 5:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congratulations on his defeat of a blown-up middleweight
    I don't have an emoticon that can sufficiently roll it's eyes into the back of its head hard enough to express my :rolleyes for this. Cro Cop fights at 230lbs and Wanderlei comes in at 234lbs. "Blown up" middleweight despite being larger than cro Cop.

hahahaha, yes, a fluke injury, outwrestling Barnett for a lacklustre decision and then eye-gouging him are wins to be proud of
    Oh so going 3-0 with Barnett is a "fluke."

hahahahahaha, you're seriously going to make the argument that Bob Sapp and Heath Herring weren't terrified of his power?
    Um... yes.

Except that he wasn't a senator or a LUCKY member when he lost to Gonzaga and Kongo, good luck explaining those away
    Except that you're fucking wrong. Oops.

Every resource I've looked at on the internet has stated he was a full 4 year senator (Nov. 03 - Nov. 07).

OOPS! Wrong again. Why with detective skill such as you have, why are you on the internet spouting lies and idiocy when you could hire yourself out as a private investigator?

I can see it now, "Garbage Dick - Private Investigator."

You could've at least tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Conde Koma View Post
    According to Wikipedia, Cro Cop's term as senator was from November 2003 to November 2007, and both his losses to Gonzaga and Kongo occurred in 2007, April and September, respectively. He also decided to return to LUCKY after his term ended.
    Oh, oops. Nevermind, the n00b got to you already. It's been a few days and you haven't said ****. Dumbass.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    9/08/2009 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I don't have an emoticon that can sufficiently roll it's eyes into the back of its head hard enough to express my :rolleyes for this. Cro Cop fights at 230lbs and Wanderlei comes in at 234lbs. "Blown up" middleweight despite being larger than cro Cop.
    A blown-up middleweight is a blown-up middleweight, regardless of how much he actually weighs at fight time.

Oh so going 3-0 with Barnett is a "fluke."
    No, the first win was a fluke injury, the second win was a lacklustre decision against a burnt-out and injured fighter, and the third win was based on an eyegouge, just like Crocop's most recent UFC victory.
    Um... yes.
    Yeah, Herring was shooting double-legs from ten feet away because he was completely unafraid of Crocop's standup, you toolbox

Except that you're fucking wrong. Oops.

Every resource I've looked at on the internet has stated he was a full 4 year senator (Nov. 03 - Nov. 07).

OOPS! Wrong again. Why with detective skill such as you have, why are you on the internet spouting lies and idiocy when you could hire yourself out as a private investigator?

I can see it now, "Garbage Dick - Private Investigator."

You could've at least tried.

Oh, oops. Nevermind, the n00b got to you already. It's been a few days and you haven't said ****. Dumbass.
    I love how emotional you get when people dare to question your eye-gouging moneygrubbing hero, Sirc. Despite his many public failures and terrible performances, not to mention embarassing evaluations by his peers like Aerts and Rizzo, you still believe in your heart of hearts that he's the bestest fighter evar and you'll defend him tirelessly against internet slights.

I guess what I'm getting at is... u mad?
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    9/08/2009 5:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah **** you for doubting my hero. **** you.

Seriously though, I totally understand how flawed and how much of a fucker Cro Cop is, but I'm going to defend him like a closet homosexual defends his jesus using the most strawman absurd arguments I can.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 4:30am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cro Cop's body just isn't what it used to be, same with wanderlei, jerome lebanner, etc etc. Their bodies look all puffy and stiff, i guess long term steroid use takes its toll? who knows.

Anyways my youtube hero is ernesto hoost, he is like a death dancer of death, his leg kicks are so fluid, they are beautiful to behold.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast