Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gold Mettle Plan, by Rhadi Ferguson

So, former Olympic judoka Rhadi Ferguson's got this "free" product called the "Gold Mettle Plan," which is supposed to up the level of your judo/grappling/life skills game real fast.

http://www.rhadi.com/goldmettle/index.html

Has anyone here tried it or seen real reviews of it? The only one I've seen has been on judoforum.com, which gives me pause because a) it might be a bit more tailored to judo players, and b) Rhadi Ferguson visits the site, possibly coloring the reviewer.

Here, however, I'm pretty confident the review would be about as critical as possible.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 5:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wrong forum. Anyway, what's the problem if it's free? You really need a review to decided if a free product is worth the money it doesn't cost?

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 5:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Upon actually going to the link, I see that it's not free at all. But I've heard good things about his other products. The problem is he's part of Lloyd Irvin's goofy marketing network, so while his product is probably good, it's giong to be overpriced.

2004 Judo Olympian

Posted On:
    9/04/2009 12:39pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You got the wrong link there bro.

The link is http://www.BestFreeJudoGiftEver.com not sure how you found the old page.

But thats the link. You don't pay for the product but there is a shipping and handling cost involved that I made standard so that its fair for the international and domestic buyer. I do lose money on the international orders, but its the basement level product that I really believe whets the appetite for the others.

I certainly don't mind you asking about my products and being somewhat cynical, but to take the tone that I'm trying to scam you or anyone else and making the assumption that something is overpriced that you have not even paid for or sampled is a little bit out of order....don't you think?

At any rate, I do hope that you are very critical of the product after trying it. If you like it great, please do invest in others. If not, I do understand and thank you for giving Rhadi Ferguson a shot.

Take care and have a great day.

Oh...I got some new free videos up on Youtube that I'm sure you'll like. http://www.youtube.com/user/judomachine

Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    9/04/2009 2:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, never meant to imply it was a scam, just a little skeptical of "free" things, especially with all the other martial arts instructionals out there.