Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2009 11:22pm

Style: Judo (injury), ETS-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    middle aged jewish mothers vs. lebell
    It would depend on the scenario. If it's a straight confrontation, then the middle-aged Jewish mothers will win; but if Lebell has the opportunity to properly stalk his prey while whispering Lebellisms in their ear, he'll have already won the psychological battle. The women would just cower in fear when he revealed himself.

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 12:36am

Style: MT/SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The show is kinda pointless,
    expecially the Spartan v.s Ninja...I bet the guy on the Spartans side using the Spartan weapons on the dummy most likely did not train as hard as those Spartans did to get to thier level, freaking putting the whole sword into anothe persons body completely, that guy diddnt even look fit but who knows

Spartans were put in hell on a daily basis and were taught to eat pain like milk and cereal in the morning, and Im sure the ninja (the real Ninjas) arnt as weak as many say they are on this web site

back then ninjas used primarly Weapons and holded on to a weapon like it was a gun, they rarely use hand to hand combat and most of thier stealth techniques were with a edged weapon or a quick choke or snap of the neck maybe, those ninjas wernt larpers running around doing high flying kicks in resteraunts (IM just saying this cause of the most narrow minded people on this site)

the show is more about "what weapon is deadlier" then "wich warrior is more deadly"
    they dont even focus on the strategy and plots each warrior would use, mainly just the freakin weapon! its a cool show to watch though

it still cool to watch though, lol

as for Samurai vs Viking, they missed alot of vital points like when they showed the Viking running and throwing spears all slow...wich I highly doubt at least a more experienced Viking would do
    although to be honest the Samurai bow does beat the throwing spear (if they even threw them at times)

The viking did have more variety in thier enemies, but most of thier enemies fought the same way...shield, sword, and spear
    using almost the same kind of moves and the Samurai (who fought eatch other alot) diddnt have much variet in thier fighting experience but the Samurai were no push overs I am sure
    a experienced Samurai would'nt be some weak noob who doesnt know anything about fighting

grab a stick and go to a kendo student to see what I am talking about, the Viking might be suprised of the Samurai using the sword as the shield and offense way The Samurai would have a hard time dealing with the Viking using a spear and shield maybe

I dont know much about that part but I am sure it would be a good fight

Its a fun show to watch though lol
    Last edited by turok; 9/05/2009 12:43am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 1:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by turok View Post
    The show is kinda pointless,
    expecially the Spartan v.s Ninja...I bet the guy on the Spartans side using the Spartan weapons on the dummy most likely did not train as hard as those Spartans did to get to thier level, freaking putting the whole sword into anothe persons body completely, that guy diddnt even look fit but who knows

Spartans were put in hell on a daily basis and were taught to eat pain like milk and cereal in the morning, and Im sure the ninja (the real Ninjas) arnt as weak as many say they are on this web site

back then ninjas used primarly Weapons and holded on to a weapon like it was a gun, they rarely use hand to hand combat and most of thier stealth techniques were with a edged weapon or a quick choke or snap of the neck maybe, those ninjas wernt larpers running around doing high flying kicks in resteraunts (IM just saying this cause of the most narrow minded people on this site)

the show is more about "what weapon is deadlier" then "wich warrior is more deadly"
    they dont even focus on the strategy and plots each warrior would use, mainly just the freakin weapon! its a cool show to watch though

it still cool to watch though, lol

as for Samurai vs Viking, they missed alot of vital points like when they showed the Viking running and throwing spears all slow...wich I highly doubt at least a more experienced Viking would do
    although to be honest the Samurai bow does beat the throwing spear (if they even threw them at times)

The viking did have more variety in thier enemies, but most of thier enemies fought the same way...shield, sword, and spear
    using almost the same kind of moves and the Samurai (who fought eatch other alot) diddnt have much variet in thier fighting experience but the Samurai were no push overs I am sure
    a experienced Samurai would'nt be some weak noob who doesnt know anything about fighting

grab a stick and go to a kendo student to see what I am talking about, the Viking might be suprised of the Samurai using the sword as the shield and offense way The Samurai would have a hard time dealing with the Viking using a spear and shield maybe

I dont know much about that part but I am sure it would be a good fight

Its a fun show to watch though lol
    I think I just got a contact high from your post. Thank you.

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 1:25am

Style: MT/SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vile_zoidberg View Post
    I think I just got a contact high from your post. Thank you.

I dont get it O_O

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 2:05am

Style: Shitoryu Karate and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by turok View Post
    I dont get it O_O
    Your grammar and spelling are terrible. And that's putting it very lightly. Not to mention.... yeah.... you know, I could say it, but I'm pretty sure the other members can put it in far more amusing terms than I could.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 2:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueKarateKid View Post
    Your grammar and spelling are terrible. And that's putting it very lightly. Not to mention.... yeah.... you know, I could say it, but I'm pretty sure the other members can put it in far more amusing terms than I could.
    Thank you TrueKarateKid, I've got it from here.

When I'm drunk/high, not only does my spelling and grammar fall apart, but the ideas I attempt to convey are usually retarded. The thoughts you expressed in the above post are retarded, so I concluded you were high.

Your post (t)=retarded (r)
    Vile when drunk/high (v)=r
    t=r=v.

For further clarification, a "contact high" is getting high without being directly exposed to a drug. I was insinuating that your post (t) was sooooo retarded (r), it could only have been made while under the influence of a mind-altering substance. With this conclusion, I made the joke that I recieved a contact high just by reading your post.

Wez gud?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 2:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vile_zoidberg View Post
    Thank you TrueKarateKid, I've got it from here.

When I'm drunk/high, not only does my spelling and grammar fall apart, but the ideas I attempt to convey are usually retarded. The thoughts you expressed in the above post are retarded, so I concluded you were high.

Your post (t)=retarded (r)
    Vile when drunk/high (v)=r
    t=r=v.

For further clarification, a "contact high" is getting high without being directly exposed to a drug. I was insinuating that your post (t) was sooooo retarded (r), it could only have been made while under the influence of a mind-altering substance. With this conclusion, I made the joke that I recieved a contact high just by reading your post.

Wez gud?

u=(t)

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 3:26am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wanna see Vasily Zaytsev VS Simo Hayha
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 3:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesu christo View Post
    u=(t)
    I'm still high.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    9/05/2009 8:38am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sley View Post
    That was one of the more legitimate shows, It was like metal versus sticks, if things are just based on weapon's how the hell is he suposed to beat some one, more then 5000 years more advanced then him? He had a fucking stone spear.
    William Wallace was born in 1272. Shaka was born in 1787.
    It wasn't so much a case of "primitive versus advanced" but of "armor versus no armor." Which, as it turns out, is a major factor when they run their data through Rome Total War.
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast