Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:09pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Deadliest Warrior - Season 2

Looks like everyones favorite LARP show is back! Season 2 is on they way and they have a casting call out. Check out the possible upcoming battles:

http://www.gotcast.com/casting-calls...-Warrior/54916

Casting Directors are now seeking experts to appear in upcoming episodes of a major cable network docu-series.

ROLES

. Aztec Jaguar Warrior - Latin male expert, 20s to 40s, with proficient knowledge of Aztec Jaguar Warrior history. weaponry and combat. physical fitness is a must!

. Aande (Azande) Warrior - African male expert 20s to 40s with proficient knowledge of Zande warrior who comes from North Central Africa-Sudan. must be knowledgeable about Zande, history, weaponry and combat! physical fitness a must!

. Persian Immortals - Persian male expert 20s to 40s with proficient knowledge of Persian Immortal Warrior during 547bc-330bc, think 300 the movie! Knowledge in Persian Immortals history, weaponry and combat plus! physical fitness a must!

. Celtic Warrior - (also called the gauls) white male expert 20s to 40s with proficient knowledge of celtic/gaul warrior from (450bc-100ad). knowledge in celtic/gaul history, weapontry and combat would be fantastic! physical fitness a must!

. Vietcong Soldiers - Vietnamese, male expert 20s to 40s with proficient knowledge of Vietnam war, history, weaponry and combat! this role is great for a Vietnamese history buff, maybe the son or some other immediate relation to a close relative who fought and survived
    the Vietnam war, physical fitness a must!

. Waffen S.S. Nazi - Elite shock troops, male expert 20.s to 40s with proficient WWII knowledge in S.S. history, weaponry and combat! physical fitness a must!

. Comanche Indian - warrior male, expert , with proficient knowledge in Comanche history, weaponry, and combat! ability to ride horse is a plus and physical fitness a must!

. Mongol Warrior - male, expert 20s to 40s with proficient knowledge in Mongolian history, weaponry, warfare and combat! archery knowledge and the ability to ride horse are an added plus! physical fitness a must

. Medellin Cartel - male 30s to 40s with proficient knowledge of colombian cocaine history, weapontry and combat. knowledge of smuggling operations and supply is an added plus. physical fitness a must

. Somalian Pirates - male 20 to 40s with proficient knowledge of Somalian pirate history, tactics and weaponry. Somalians encouraged tot apply. physical fitness a must!

. KGB - Russian intelligence expert male 30s to 40s proficient knowledge of cold war history, tactics, weaponry and combat! physical fitness a must!

. C.I.A. - Civil intelligence expert male 30s to 40s proficient knowledge of CIA history weaponry and combat during cold war era 1947-present

Anyone here qualified to go on the show? I mean, there HAS to be a couple Somalian Pirates on the board, right?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:12pm

Style: blunt trauma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will they answer the age-old question?

How many boards could the Mongols hoard if the Mongol Hordes got bored?

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate that fucking show so much. And I've seen all the episodes of the first season. It's like a motherfucking car accident, or a naked fat bitch giving a lap dance, you just can't look away.

I mean come on IRA vs Taliban? What the **** is wrong with motherfuckers these days?

For this season I wanna see:

Mas Oyama vs Muhammad Ali
    D'Argtagnan the Musketeer vs Conan the Barbarian
    Snake vs Tiger
    Spy vs Spy
    and
    Marvel vs Capcom.

Holy crap, that would be the best season ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Persian Immortals - Persian male expert 20s to 40s with proficient knowledge of Persian Immortal Warrior during 547bc-330bc, think 300 the movie! Knowledge in Persian Immortals history, weaponry and combat plus! physical fitness a must!
    They want someone with "proficient knowledge" of the Persian Immortals, and yet have to throw in some reference to a Hollywood movie? Can you imagine a show looking for a scholar that has proficient knowledge of Judaic history, and then saying "think Charlton Heston in the Ten Commandments!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 2:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiss View Post
    . KGB - Russian intelligence expert male 30s to 40s proficient knowledge of cold war history, tactics, weaponry and combat! physical fitness a must!

. C.I.A. - Civil intelligence expert male 30s to 40s proficient knowledge of CIA history weaponry and combat during cold war era 1947-present
    What's this one going to consist of? Injected plutonium vs. the shoe phone?

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 2:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That show is so fucking stupid.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 2:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    I hate that fucking show so much. And I've seen all the episodes of the first season. It's like a motherfucking car accident, or a naked fat bitch giving a lap dance, you just can't look away.

I mean come on IRA vs Taliban? What the **** is wrong with motherfuckers these days?

For this season I wanna see:

Mas Oyama vs Muhammad Ali
    D'Argtagnan the Musketeer vs Conan the Barbarian
    Snake vs Tiger
    Spy vs Spy
    and
    Marvel vs Capcom.

Holy crap, that would be the best season ever.
    So that's why season 2 got made. It's all YOUR fault.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 2:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Apple View Post
    So that's why season 2 got made. It's all YOUR fault.
    I told you I couldn't help it ************. I told you. Have you ever seen a naked fat bitch give a ************ a lap dance? If you've seen a second of it, you've seen the whole thing. Because you just cannot look away from that ****. And Deadliest Warrior is like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 2:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, the Question may have the answer! If you're going to LARP, then why let some arbitrary line of reality limit your options?

Elf vs. Klingon
    Jedi vs. Orc
    Cartman vs. Bart

The people who take it seriously would still do so, and the comedy would open up a whole new audience.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 2:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    I told you I couldn't help it ************. I told you. Have you ever seen a naked fat bitch give a ************ a lap dance? If you've seen a second of it, you've seen the whole thing. Because you just cannot look away from that ****. And Deadliest Warrior is like that.

That only excuses you from watching it the first time. After you watched the 3rd or 4th naked fat bitch lapdance : face it you like the fatties and you're just in denial.
Page 1 of 18 1 234511 ... LastLast